Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 02:53 PM

3,670 posts, read 7,160,987 times

Advertisements

you sound clingy and desperate...guaranteed to make a woman run for the hills. if she doesn't respond to your text the first time or makes an excuse, move right along and dont keep pestering her
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2012, 03:33 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom123 View Post
Of course Black men don't get as many Hispanic women in Kennesaw, GA. Move to South Florida, Houston, or Southern California and you'll have more than enough to choose from who love Black men. Night and day. I didn't believe it until I moved and experienced it myself.

Plus, many Hispanic women are Catholic. Isn't that what you're looking for?

Right now your studies are most important anyway. It's probably for the best that you are too busy to focus on women. I wish you luck!
Kennesaw's Hispanic population has been on the rise for many years, and I see many of them in my church. At this point, I'm just waiting until I leave Kennesaw.

I've been to Texas. I used to live there(Ft. Worth) before moving to Seattle. I've also thought about giving New York, Chicago, and Denver a try. And who is to say that only Hispanic women are Catholic. There are many African women and Asian women who are Catholic(mainly Vietnamese and Filipino).

And you have a point. My studies are crucial right now. Part of why my focus has been drifting slowly away from women. I don't have as much time or energy to be social. I still have time and energy, just not as much of it anymore. Part of the reason I gave up on a few women.

Old 02-16-2012, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brocco View Post
you sound clingy and desperate...guaranteed to make a woman run for the hills. if she doesn't respond to your text the first time or makes an excuse, move right along and dont keep pestering her
I've been called clingy before. That didn't end too well the last time that happened. Part of why, for a every long time, I stopped trying to seek any romance. I turned into a very depressed man. I lost alot of confidence that I had. By the time I decided that I need to take some action for my own life, instead of waiting on a woman to come to me, I realized I wasted alot of time in my life. Part of my I kept calling. I was determined. I figured, if someone sees I'm determined, it might be kind of nice.

To be honest, I don't know everything about women. I only know what I would do in my situations. Every woman is different. For this reason, I have to get to know a woman personally.

Old 02-16-2012, 03:43 PM

649 posts, read 1,132,440 times
I didn't read through the entire thread OP, but one thing that springs to mind, you may not necessarily be doing anything "wrong". Do you only go after super-hot chicks? They sometimes flake out more

Old 02-16-2012, 03:44 PM

649 posts, read 1,132,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Kennesaw's Hispanic population has been on the rise for many years, and I see many of them in my church. At this point, I'm just waiting until I leave Kennesaw.

I've been to Texas. I used to live there(Ft. Worth) before moving to Seattle. I've also thought about giving New York, Chicago, and Denver a try. And who is to say that only Hispanic women are Catholic. There are many African women and Asian women who are Catholic(mainly Vietnamese and Filipino).

And you have a point. My studies are crucial right now. Part of why my focus has been drifting slowly away from women. I don't have as much time or energy to be social. I still have time and energy, just not as much of it anymore. Part of the reason I gave up on a few women.
ya, a lot of Filipinas are Catholic, and hot too!

Old 02-16-2012, 04:01 PM

2,028 posts, read 1,887,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And who is to say that only Hispanic women are Catholic. There are many African women and Asian women who are Catholic(mainly Vietnamese and Filipino).
I only referred to the Catholicism of Hispanic women because we were specifically discussing them and there are larger numbers of them to choose from. You need a big pool if you're not having luck in the dating world. But, by all means, go for Catholic women of all races!

Old 02-16-2012, 04:44 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,602,346 times
christiansmingle.com is a dating site you know =)

Old 02-16-2012, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidArizona View Post
I didn't read through the entire thread OP, but one thing that springs to mind, you may not necessarily be doing anything "wrong". Do you only go after super-hot chicks? They sometimes flake out more
I didn't go after the "super hot" women. Mostly, the women have varied. A few of the women have been closer to my height(5'5") and a bit curvy. None of them are what I call "super hot". However, none of them would be considered "ugly" either. Decent-looking women, but not "super hot". A few were taller than me.

Old 02-16-2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom123 View Post
I only referred to the Catholicism of Hispanic women because we were specifically discussing them and there are larger numbers of them to choose from. You need a big pool if you're not having luck in the dating world. But, by all means, go for Catholic women of all races!
I'm open to dating women of all races and ethnicities. As long as they share my faith, I'm open. I look at it this way. If I open up to all ethnicities and races, that will increase my chances.

Old 02-17-2012, 05:51 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,456,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
You are in college, bro. Forget about love and shoot for sex, at least for the next few years.

As for why you keep getting flaked out on, part of the problem is you are trying to set everything up via text message. Texting is typically done mindlessly with people barely even processing in their minds what is being sent and received.

If you want to make firm plans with a chick and be reasonably assured that she will keep them, pick up the phone and call.

As I've said before, text messaging is great for established booty calls, not so great when you're still trying to lay the groundwork.
Not true. Some college-age folks are into love, not sex.

Again, not true. Some people only text and don't like phone calls. Texting also records the conversation whereas with phone calls you have to rely on memory.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships