Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2011, 01:13 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,737,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Yep.

Thanks for your honesty, it just is what it is whether the women here will like it or not (and most of us won't!).
It is not 'just what it is' and it is certainly not what most decent men admit to. It is blatantly a double standard, demeaning to women and quite frankly, sickening.

There is something creepy about men who are slags then expect a virgin for a wife, it reminds me of brutish, primitive cultures and in this day and age seems particularly repulsive.

That and the fact almost every post of his is misogynist crap. The name calling and demeaning terms he uses for women scream 'pig'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2011, 01:59 PM

32,097 posts, read 34,702,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
um, what? What you're saying makes no sense.

If girl#A slept with...let's say 25 guys by the time she was 18, and continued to sleep with 25 guys every year thereafter until she was 30, that would be a total of 300 guys.

If a girl#B who was 18 had slept with 3 guys, and then 3 guys per year until she was 30, she would have slept with a total of 36 guys.

So....Girl A at age 19 would have already slept with more men than Girl B at age 30.

Dude, your logic is scrambled and way, way off. It's not about the age. A person and their values determines how many people they've slept with and to some extent, how screwed over they've been.

If you find younger girls more attractive and appealing, then fine. But your classification system based on age is just straight up whack.
Sheesh. You completely missed the boat. I thought my addendum would have eliminated the need for an extra post.

Just put all comparators aside. A woman will have either (a) the same number or (b) more partners at age 25 than she will at 18. You can't have five total partners at 18 and two total partners at 25. Unfortunately (for some of us) that number continues to go up, not down. The issue is not whether an 18-year old girl can outsleep a 30-year old. Rather, the issue is that for any given woman, she will have more TOTAL partners and more experience at age 30 than at age 18. It's really not that difficult to understand.

Old 09-28-2011, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
I've found the opposite, younger women care about what other people think and status and other B.S. Older women don't give a damn what other think.
Sleeping with a guy on the first date and caring about what other people think are not incompatible. An 18-year old will sleep with a guy she really likes sooner than a 30-year old because she doesn't have a long history behind her that needs to be rationalized away. I've often found that it's the older chicks (27-32) who start with the "Oh no! I'm a good girl. We can't do that on a first date!" stuff. There's an epidemic of "born again" virgin women going around where 30-year olds think men will neglect their wayward ways by pretending to be paragons of virtue. Nobody's falling for it.

The older "no BS" (nod to Chris Brown) women you're referring to are what are known as "Cougars." These women are too old to attract the men they want for long-term commitment, and thus they sleep with younger guys in some vain attempt to get evidence of their enduring beauty. Really, those young guys have no interest in them beyond a roll in the hay.

Old 09-28-2011, 02:15 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,150,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
I hope he finds out his wife was an ex hooker, that would be divine justice
It's very possible that she has a past even better than his! Those pretend-to-be prudes are exactly the ones who have something to hide!

Old 09-28-2011, 02:16 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,712,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
It is not 'just what it is' and it is certainly not what most decent men admit to. It is blatantly a double standard, demeaning to women and quite frankly, sickening.

There is something creepy about men who are slags then expect a virgin for a wife, it reminds me of brutish, primitive cultures and in this day and age seems particularly repulsive.

That and the fact almost every post of his is misogynist crap. The name calling and demeaning terms he uses for women scream 'pig'.
Do you ever watch the Millionaire Matchmaker?

Yeah, I know, she's annoying - but the woman tells it like it is and gives great advice to folks who can't seem to find a long term relationship.

One of the things she always says, and I completely agree with, is this: NO SEX WITHOUT MONOGAMY.

And there's a reason she says that.

There are just more times than not when having sex on the first date (or even the second or third) means no real romance or long term relationship is going to grow - the sex first has ruined those chances (for many reasons).

You can get upset and call this a "double standard" and insult the men here all you want, but none of that will change the facts.

Old 09-28-2011, 02:18 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,614,780 times
My wife and I slept together on our first date. Been happily married for over 10 years.

Old 09-28-2011, 02:31 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,333,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Sheesh. You completely missed the boat. I thought my addendum would have eliminated the need for an extra post.

Just put all comparators aside. A woman will have either (a) the same number or (b) more partners at age 25 than she will at 18. You can't have five total partners at 18 and two total partners at 25. Unfortunately (for some of us) that number continues to go up, not down. The issue is not whether an 18-year old girl can outsleep a 30-year old. Rather, the issue is that for any given woman, she will have more TOTAL partners and more experience at age 30 than at age 18. It's really not that difficult to understand.
And you would rather sleep with someone who has LESS experience rather than MORE experience?

Old 09-28-2011, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
And you would rather sleep with someone who has LESS experience rather than MORE experience?
Yes. I don't need a woman to be "experienced." I just need her to be hot.

Old 09-28-2011, 02:36 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,333,429 times
Quote:
Sleeping with a guy on the first date and caring about what other people think are not incompatible. An 18-year old will sleep with a guy she really likes sooner than a 30-year old because she doesn't have a long history behind her that needs to be rationalized away. I've often found that it's the older chicks (27-32) who start with the "Oh no! I'm a good girl. We can't do that on a first date!" stuff. There's an epidemic of "born again" virgin women going around where 30-year olds think men will neglect their wayward ways by pretending to be paragons of virtue. Nobody's falling for it.
Your logic makes no sense and I think the only thing that's happening here is that the young ones that you're finding are too young to know any better while the older and wiser ones can detect your BS a mile away. That's the REAL reason older women won't sleep w you. You're doing a lot of mental gymnastics to explain away the fact you're being rejected. The common denominator in this equation is you.

Old 09-28-2011, 02:36 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,712,871 times
Quote:
Yes. I don't need a woman to be "experienced." I just need her to be hot.
hahaha - you say that until the "hot" looking one is very cold under the covers

Didn't your mama ever teach you to never judge a book by its cover??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships