Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Ladies, what do you think of "package" pics?
Love them! Seeing what he's packing makes me want to experience it in person. 4 5.00%
If he has something worth showing off, I could be into them. Otherwise, no. 3 3.75%
Only if it's from my SO or a dude I'm at least sleeping with regularly. NOT a guy I've only recently met. 28 35.00%
Disgusting! He would never hear from me again. 45 56.25%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 05:57 AM

1,298 posts, read 2,237,972 times

Advertisements

LOL, you guys are too uptight,,, relax, if my S/O wanted to send me a pic and say, "look whats waiting on you" I guarantee I'd hit the door...running. It's a form of flirting..now..granted I would not like this type behavior everyday, but once in a blue moon....oh yea!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2012, 07:05 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 19,999,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by round4 View Post
LOL, you guys are too uptight,,, relax, if my S/O wanted to send me a pic and say, "look whats waiting on you" I guarantee I'd hit the door...running. It's a form of flirting..now..granted I would not like this type behavior everyday, but once in a blue moon....oh yea!
That's a different story, if he was already your guy. But before I start getting pics like that from a guy, I want to know I can stand him with his clothes on first. If I got one from a guy I didn't know or hardly knew, it would end up in the 'not in this lifetime' pile.

Old 02-21-2012, 07:07 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,298,978 times
I like to know what I am getting myself into as early as possible. Voted: if he has something worth showing off, I could be into them. Otherwise, no.

Last edited by findly185; 02-21-2012 at 07:25 AM..

Old 02-21-2012, 07:18 AM

461 posts, read 922,384 times
I almost did this because a girl requested it after sending me a pic of her boobs. I even took the pictures, but didn't end up sending them. Thank God, I don't know what I was thinking and will never do so again.

Old 02-21-2012, 10:27 AM

1,263 posts, read 1,170,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by round4 View Post
Well, of course you only do it if asked or it's for a lady who has already shown interest in "what ya got". That means husbands, boyfriends, SOs and lovers. Some guys like to brag and talk about it! Others like to shut up and PROVE it! It's always the guys who PROVE everything else who would do such a thing. The guys who brag and don't back things up very well won't ever show you theirs. They are too embarrassed to!

Old 02-21-2012, 11:08 AM

31,002 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben242000 View Post
I almost did this because a girl requested it after sending me a pic of her boobs. I even took the pictures, but didn't end up sending them. Thank God, I don't know what I was thinking and will never do so again.
If a woman requested it, it's a little different than the unsolicited pics.

Strange question considering Pimpy should already know the rules of engagement between men and woman in dating land!

Only stupid desperate men send unsolicited weiner shots to woman in the real world. The 2% of woman that actually want to see the pics are outliers. On the other hand I sould be happy that the competition does such silly things. Of course it's completely different sharing requested naughty pictures with a girlfriend or boyfriend

Old 02-21-2012, 11:21 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,296,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
Let's say you're into a guy, he's into you, you're in that early stage where you're flirting a lot via text message (and maybe you've even hung out once or twice) but nothing physical has happened yet.

Then your phone buzzes with a text from him, and you look down at the screen to see a picture of his Johnson! Totally unsolicited, though your conversation up to that point had more than likely been peppered with innuendo.

What is your opinion of this "new millenium" method of initiating sex with a woman that is rapidly growing in popularity? How would you react and how would you proceed with this guy going forward?
Men who do this tend to think their size is the only factor needed to get a woman to leap into bed with them. It shows a complete lack of courting skills and furthermore he must believe is **** is so award winning that you should be thanking your lucky stars for the opportunity to service him. He thinks his **** is the only thing required for good sex.

If you sleep with him you will be VERY disappointed. Don't waste your time with this guy.

The guy is a total loser. Ditch him.

Old 02-21-2012, 11:30 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,945,093 times
This thread is hilarious. Reminds me of a story one of my old girlfriends once told me. Said she was set up by a friend of hers to go on a date with a guy they said was really nice. They went out, saw a movie, had dinner and had a great time, she said when they got back to the car, dude pulled out his pecker and said "You ready for this?". She couldnt believe it. Said she got so totally disgusted with the guy she left and took a taxi home. Said it was a shame because his package was legendary. She that it was one of those "once in a lifetime" packages that makes you want to get married, but she was so grossed out that guy would do that it completely ruined his chances. I LOL'd.

Old 02-21-2012, 11:49 AM

1,298 posts, read 2,237,972 times
Yea, I agree...random guy, never been intimate...I'd post it on his fb and tag his momma. haha J/k...well, sort of joking..

Old 02-21-2012, 12:04 PM

1,263 posts, read 1,170,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
Men who do this tend to think their size is the only factor needed to get a woman to leap into bed with them. It shows a complete lack of courting skills and furthermore he must believe is **** is so award winning that you should be thanking your lucky stars for the opportunity to service him. He thinks his **** is the only thing required for good sex.

If you sleep with him you will be VERY disappointed. Don't waste your time with this guy.

The guy is a total loser. Ditch him.
That sounds typical responce from someone who guys wouldn't want to sleep with in the first place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships