Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 06:17 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,106,149 times

Advertisements

I suspect romance is more important to women, than it is to men. Personally, it gives me great pleasure to do the little things I know my wife is going to like. I have a choice, I could be lazy and set on my butt and do nothing, or I could prepare a dinner for her when she least expects it, and go all out, soft music, candles, some of our better china, cloth napkins with napkin holders, the wine already poured into her favorite wine glass. It doesn't take a lot of effort to do something like this, but the look in her eye and the smile on her face is worth it. When I do these little things for no particular reason, it is so rewarding to me. I love doing it and it makes her happy. I think anyone could come up with different ways to put romance into their relationship. Another one of my favorites is to make reservations for dinner at a restaurant out of town, that has a cozy atmosphere, and just before she starts dinner, tell her "stop what you are doing, we're going out for dinner". If she asks why are we going out in the middle of the week, the answer is simple "to celebrate my love for you".

If romance is not in your nature, it should be, if you want your marriage to be all that it can be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2011, 06:21 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,634,216 times
Yellowsnow, i tried to rep you. Couldn't do it this time.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships