Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 07:55 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,301,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
depends, but i also like women who are givers for obvious reasons. reality is that to get that degree of frequency a woman has to truly enjoy giving it, and as others have noted not all do or do it out of a sense of obligation.

interestingly, i think this may also be a generational difference. for example, i was sexting with a younger woman the other night and she was fairly explicit and detailed about her oral skills and desire with her not even knowing my preferences.
Hmm, how young? I'm in my mid 20's. I mean I'll give, but only if I get something in return. Sexual relationships that are only based on the mans want/need aren't going to last for most people.

Now if you're talking ONS/FWB prostitutes that's an entirely different story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2013, 09:36 AM

1,355 posts, read 2,546,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
Hmm, how young? I'm in my mid 20's. I mean I'll give, but only if I get something in return. Sexual relationships that are only based on the mans want/need aren't going to last for most people..
babe, if you are in your 20s all you gotta do is let me where to show up to get your needs met and im not going to complain about it being one sided at all.

guys your age have no idea how sweet life is for them, but it will pass through the fingers of their hands before they realize what happened.

Old 10-01-2013, 09:53 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,301,769 times
Quote:
babe, if you are in your 20s all you gotta do is let me where to show up to get your needs met and im not going to complain about it being one sided at all.

guys your age have no idea how sweet life is for them, but it will pass through the fingers of their hands before they realize what happened.
So if she's young you're more willing to give than receive? But if she's older, she should be more willing to give?

Old 10-01-2013, 10:05 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
I'm confused...would most men like to receive a bj over actual intercourse with a woman? Especially one they are in a relationship with/have feelings for?

I mean, I don't mind giving them a couple times a month, but they are definitely a one way street. There is no benefit to the other party.

Yes, and they are a two way street with the right woman, just as a man doing it to a woman is two way street. There are plenty of men and women out there that get incredibly turned on by giving oral. If it is a "I'll do for you if you do for me" or an "I do it because it makes you happy situation" then forget about it. Life is too short for bad sex.

Old 10-01-2013, 10:11 AM

Quote:
So if she's young you're more willing to give than receive? But if she's older, she should be more willing to give?
dont be too analytical about it. guys are visual who like oral stimulation and sex, it depends on their menu options

Old 10-01-2013, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Life is too short for bad sex.
careful there wise one, you may end up in one of those "beggars cant be choosy" situations, and sometimes thats called marriage.

Old 10-01-2013, 04:30 PM

628 posts, read 1,389,563 times
I think the problem is that people get too super focused and all-consumed in their attention on society-determined "relationship" things that really have nothing to do with relationships for some and are very important to others.~

No relationship is ever exactly the same as another.~

I think your focus is too much on this ridiculous stuff:

just live your life how you want, do the things that you love to do, things that make you happy, things that you are passionate about and if your lover as partner who shares your life with you is apart of that then THERE YOU GO you have your "relationship time", at least that's how I can put it in a way other people can understand it somewhat.~

Old 10-01-2013, 05:03 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
careful there wise one, you may end up in one of those "beggars cant be choosy" situations, and sometimes thats called marriage.

I've successfully avoided marriage for 20 years, and plan on keeping it that way. One close call. I like keeping my options open. Besides, sex and dating get so so so very much better in your 40s. People have fewer hang ups .

Old 10-01-2013, 05:11 PM

378 posts, read 1,206,978 times
Quote:
I'm confused...would most men like to receive a bj over actual intercourse with a woman? Especially one they are in a relationship with/have feelings for?

I mean, I don't mind giving them a couple times a month, but they are definitely a one way street. There is no benefit to the other party.
You're with the wrong guy

Old 10-01-2013, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbean View Post
You're with the wrong guy
lol, is that the answer for all those sexless marriages? you made the wrong partner selection?

i suppose you are someone of some experience. so you know as well as i do that what was once smokin hot and special, can slowly decline into something not so hot, or even interesting.

there's a spanish saying that marriage is where sex goes to die. while i am sure many will disagree, i dont think that would even reach urban myth status without a little bit of truth. based on my experience, i have come to agree that it has some validity. monogamy requires partners to eat off the same menu everyday, along with eating with the same person you who are emotionally involved in, which includes the good and bad aspects to it.

in this man's opinion, i think marriage losing its romanticism is a good thing since it is fundamentally a social-economic partnership for raising a family. best to allow it to be reduced that way and not to mandate emotional and sexual fidelity because each partner has different needs. many divorced couples get over the fact that someone new is banging their ex and presumably fulfilling needs their initial spouse wasn't able to do. and then there of some of course that come to the realization that things weren't so bad as they once thought. such is life.

Last edited by nokiddin; 10-01-2013 at 06:26 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships