Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 08:31 AM

2,336 posts, read 7,016,539 times

Advertisements

Vin Diesel/Chris Daughtry hybrid.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2011, 08:34 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,913,090 times
Charlie Sheen.

Yeah...I know right?!

I hope they are referring to the early days of Charlie Sheen.

I guess I have the eye brows and eyes and a smirk to my look I guess.

Old 10-03-2011, 08:36 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,913,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
LOL, I don't care if ya believe it or not; I've got no reason to lie
I think he was joking cause of your name.

Old 10-03-2011, 08:53 AM

9,001 posts, read 10,154,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
I think he was joking cause of your name.
LOL, well thanks for clarifying
The Irish in me...always ready to take someone on
So, you look like Charlie Sheen...interesting

Old 10-03-2011, 09:06 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,139,471 times
Actually I look very similar or atleast a good mix of two people. However, what's weird is oddly enough neither look like each other. One is Paul Walker in certain regards. Our foreheads are the same and jaw line and bone structure. Actually, I might be a little more chisled. My cheak bones stand out more. I also have fuller lips. Our smiles are similar but not exact. We both have small teath which barely shows our gums when smiling.

The other person I think I look more like is Channing Tatum. I look more similar in bone structure to him and our lips are more similar. our smiles are almost identical oddly enough, but his teeth are a little more bunny like. He has bigger ears. And his head just seems bigger altogether even though we look very similar. I have smaller features like a Paul Walker-Johhny Depp type.

Body wise I don't know if Paul Walker is tall. Hard to tall. I think I am more similar in height to Channing Tatum. I'm 6'1. Not sure what either of them are. Body build I am almost exactly similar to both if I don't work out. When I work out I am slightly smaller than Mark Whalberg. Never work out to look like a meat head. I have too small a waist and neck to want to get super big.

I didn't mention legs. I don't have similar legs to Channing Tatum,-he has much larger calfs and probably ankles. I would think Paul Walker does too. My legs look almost completely identical to Johhnny Depps, except mine are a little more muscular up top from all the years of running. But I have little legs like Johnny. Little ankles too. Smaller than most womens. Would probably look good in Drag...lol if that was my thing. Women have told me that I have better legs than most women.

Getting back to the face. My nose is wider than Paul Walkers and I can't seem to recall what Channings looks like. Paul Walker definately has a better nose. I have better lips. Probably my best feature although I think and have been told numberous times that I have great bone structure. Even a cute dental hygenist once said, " you have really good bone structure". This was back in the early nineties. But bone structure doesn't change. Like I originally said, I see parallels of me in both guys but I think overall I look more like chaning tatum but with a smaller head. My hair sucks. I have thck wavy hair that I keep really short. They both have better hair than me.

I look the best clean cut. No hair under nose or on chin. I think I look awful with a goatee. My girlfriend says I look good when it's very low trimmed but I don't. Even my dad would tell me to shave it off.

That's what I look like. I'm rare. I don't quite look exactly like anyone. Some girls told me in my early twenties that I looked like Skeet Ulrich. There were some similarities but I didn't think I looked that much like him. For those who don't know him, he's the killer in the original Scream movie..I personally think he looks better than me. Atleast back then. Now, I don't know. I age well. Late thirties and girls still seem shocked that I'm over 28.

Damn that was long. Was trying to give an exact view of what I look like. Since I don't have a camera and don't know how to do certain things. You can take my word for it or not.

Old 10-03-2011, 09:06 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,111,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
What famous romantic actor or actress do you think you look like?
Or what famous cartoon character? haha

I think I look like a fat Drew Berrymore.
I've been told I look like Pat Sajak's younger brother.

Old 10-03-2011, 09:48 AM

133 posts, read 330,354 times
When I was younger, people told me I looked like an 'Italian' version of Elvis, whatever that means.

But for most of my life, people say I look like Lenny Montana in his younger days, back when he was a professional wrestler. Lenny played Luca Brasi in the Godfather.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 10-03-2011, 09:49 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,039,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyLynn812 View Post
I just tried a couple websites that match up.
I got Nichole Kidman with a couple different pictures. Britney Spears with another picture (which wasn't far off actually).
My husband got Maryl Streep which was actually a good match!!! hahaha.

( celebrity.picadilo.com/ Free, no signing up, can even use your facebook to choose a picture)
I tried your website. I don't really think I look like anyone but myself.

But with my profile pic I got Jamie Lee Curtis, Isabella Rossellini, Diane Lane, Debra Messing and Elizabeth Hurley.

Not really sure I see it...but it was fun to try,

Old 10-03-2011, 10:19 AM

30,740 posts, read 21,872,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
I get told very often that I'm a dead ringer for Meryl Streep but I can only see it in certain pictures and only around the mouth. I don't think my eyes look like hers at all.
I can see that comparison. Sometimes it's not an absolute look.

I looked a lot like River Phoenix when I was a kid and I can see that from my pics as a teen. I can only see it a little but I hear Robert Downey Jr most often from people here and in the real world.

Last edited by LS Jaun; 10-03-2011 at 10:38 AM..

Old 10-03-2011, 10:23 AM

22,237 posts, read 29,269,623 times
I get Christina Applegate but I don't see the resemblance at all.

However, I think I look exactly like Shawn Johnson, the gymast. It freaks me out completely
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships