Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 12:08 PM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyesvw View Post
his wife can not afford the house, so he will be staying, however she had planned to move out, but decided she could not afford to, and so on, they have no children together and his kids are in their 20's as well as her kid...this is very confusing to me never ever ever would i have thought it would come to this....i want to tell him how i feel, but am afraid he will not see me anymore??
I'm sure your public activities in a small town haven't gone unseen. No doubt she knows about you.

I'm guessing that this isn't exactly giving you two a sterling reputation around town either.

So, does he have a past reputation for cheating?

P.S. This activity isn't going to help him in a divorce either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2011, 12:15 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,509,524 times
1)He's not leaving his wife

2)You're just as bad as him. You both lack character and integrity

Old 10-03-2011, 12:17 PM

31,046 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashion Girl View Post
I'll let others give you advice cause I personally feel your foolish seeing a married man.

Here are my very own top 5 dating rules....not saying they should be yours or anyone else's but my being 19 thought I'd share mine.

1) Seeing a married man....Don't even think about it!
2) Seeing a girlfriends boyfriend....Don't even think
about it!
3) Seeing a girlfriends ex-boyfriend---Don't even think about it!
4) Seeing a friend of my boyfriend...Don't even think about it!
5) Seeing a friend of an ex-boyfriend...Don't even think about it...
Aww, to be 19 again. Your 3-5 will change When your older and you are just looking for some to treat you right.

Quote:
that is the thing, she is the one who originally had an affair, and has also been texting with a guy she works for, and is out for "drinks" with friends almost everynight, has not done anything in their home for over 2 months including grocery shop????
"she is the one who originally had an affair," No surprise, and I'm sure even many people chiming in here have been in a similar situation especially at the end of a relationship!

Old 10-03-2011, 12:17 PM

4,153 posts, read 9,267,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
You could have had a long engagement, wedding, and a couple of kids by now. I don't know whose situation is sadder, yours or the wife's. If he was going to leave, he would have done so long ago. Wake up.
That is exactly what I was thinking!

We're talking 5 yrs right? That just amazes me! Why would anyone waste 5 yrs playing around with a married person? Why would anyone want a person who is a proven cheater? This woman needs to get off the back burner and find someone real!

Old 10-03-2011, 12:20 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,307,736 times
Quote:
Hello, I have recently started dating a married man about a month and a half now. He was the one who made the first move, we had been texting off and on for the last 5 years, and then he finally had me come meet him. Mind you we have not had sex yet, but we are very passionate when we are together, very sensual and caring. He has stayed the night a handful of times now, and we talk on the phone almost daily as well as text, he is touchy lovey to me in public (we live in a small town) He originally said they were getting divorced, now she dont want to leave for financial reasons. so this leaves me where? He tells me everyday that i am amazing ....should i just be open and tell him my feelings and go from there?
Look, all you are is a challenge and potential boink!

I agree with the ones who say he would have left regardless of circumstances if he really loved and wanted to be with you! If he were serious, he would have never delayed being with you!

You can bet he would have left quickly and the paper trail would have followed!!! There would have already been papers, lawyers, proceedings, a proposal (to you), plans made for living arrangements, etc., etc.

He and his wife like the arrangement they have or they would be out of it by now no matter what the cost!!!! Jump ship before you go down with it!!!!!! There are plenty of winners left in the sea! LOSE THIS LOSER!!!!!!

Old 10-03-2011, 12:22 PM

2,336 posts, read 7,029,991 times
The only reason he is still paying attention to you is because you haven't given up the love tunnel to him. Spread your legs once and you'll never hear from him again -- dilemma solved!

Old 10-03-2011, 12:29 PM

1,298 posts, read 2,238,837 times
YOU are trying to paint yourself as a victim. You are no better than he is. And he is a cheating, lying, good for nothing, sorry, low down scoundrel.

IF you have any self worth or any respect left in your body, you will drop this pretend crap. Let his wife deal with him, move on.

If he does it with yuo, he would do to you.. quite a prize you have there, a BOOBY PRIZE~~

Old 10-03-2011, 12:30 PM

2,058 posts, read 3,304,352 times
who needs a soap opera when you have city-data? try telling him you're pregnant. maybe then he'll leave her for you and you'll live happily ever after together.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:34 PM

2,058 posts, read 3,304,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Aww, to be 19 again. Your 3-5 will change When your older and you are just looking for some to treat you right.
Yeah, basic standards are for people who aren't tired and desperate! Because every adult who's single is. Silly little girl!

Old 10-03-2011, 12:50 PM

3,337 posts, read 7,120,348 times
OP-do you really think he's going to leave his wife for YOU? REALLY...REALLY...REALLY. You already know the answer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships