Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 10:17 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times

Advertisements

+ herpes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2011, 10:19 AM

2,211 posts, read 2,614,376 times
Maybe he's really a she???

Old 10-04-2011, 11:11 AM

2,336 posts, read 7,027,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
+ herpes
I'll give you 9:1 for that one and expand it to include any STD/VD.

Old 10-04-2011, 11:12 AM

2,336 posts, read 7,027,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just One of the Guys View Post
Maybe he's really a she???
200:1

A long shot, but you could stack some serious cheese if you laid a few hundies down on it.

Old 10-04-2011, 12:28 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,681,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastbabe View Post
Good Morning All, Really trying to struggle with this scenario and cant understand it for the life of me....I met this new guy.....really nice guy.... We have been out a couple of times to bars and to dinner... I have not been to his place and he has not been to my place yet. (Just didnt feel comfortable, we always met out....I finally feel comfortable enough to invite him over. Well guess what, he said that he couldnt come over...OK..I understand......maybe he had other plans....But since the initial invite...I've invited him over several other times and theres always an excuse of why he cant come over. All the signs are there...He acts like he likes me, but then these couple of scenarios dont make sense.
Dont' really know what to do...Can someone elaborate on my dilemma?
Personally, I'd invite him one more time to give him a chance to say yes. If he says no for whatever reason, then say "hey, you pick the date, I just want to have you over, so get your calendar out while we are talking about it now".

THEN if he hems and haws or can't commit to doing that, you need to be brave enough to just say to him "what gives?" Don't let him off the hook or end the conversation until you know the answer to that question.

The thing is, you should ALWAYS follow your gut instincts.

And right now your instincts are telling you something isn't quite right. He may be totally innocent, but he also might be hiding something you'd be better off knowing sooner rather than later.

Old 10-04-2011, 01:11 PM

1,589 posts, read 2,133,683 times
Quote:
Good Morning All, Really trying to struggle with this scenario and cant understand it for the life of me....I met this new guy.....really nice guy.... We have been out a couple of times to bars and to dinner... I have not been to his place and he has not been to my place yet. (Just didnt feel comfortable, we always met out....I finally feel comfortable enough to invite him over. Well guess what, he said that he couldnt come over...OK..I understand......maybe he had other plans....But since the initial invite...I've invited him over several other times and theres always an excuse of why he cant come over. All the signs are there...He acts like he likes me, but then these couple of scenarios dont make sense.

Not all people like to be sexually involved with people they don't know very well.

Old 10-04-2011, 01:16 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,465,757 times
Quote:
He is already in another relationship. Or he's not as 'in' to you as you think.

[I think there is someone else]

Old 10-04-2011, 01:16 PM

159 posts, read 287,878 times
he/she is gay

Old 10-04-2011, 01:18 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,681,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayLight1555 View Post
Not all people like to be sexually involved with people they don't know very well.
Where does she say she wants to be "sexually involved" with him?

Inviting someone over doesn't always translate into, "I want to have sex".

Meeting out can get expensive after a while. Plus, maybe she just wants to hang with him at home to start getting to know him better one on one?

Old 10-04-2011, 01:19 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,465,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
It's Diamond Pimpy back again at the odds table, coming at you from the heart of Las City-Data. Here are the odds on today's dilemma.

PERFORMANCE ANXIETY 3:1 (Bet $1 to win $3)
WIFE/GIRLFRIEND 3:1
LIVES WITH PARENTS 4:1
HE'S NOT THAT INTO YOU 5:1
GAY 12:1

Get your bets in TODAY before 5pm. Nuttin' but MONEY... if you're gonna sin... WIN! OP, ask your guy point blank what the deal is and post the answer here, but NOT before 5pm. If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense!
Does a dinky winky fall under "Performance Anxiety"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships