Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you like big men? Say 50 lbs over weight
Yes 8 18.60%
No 28 65.12%
Sometimes, depending 9 20.93%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 07:54 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times

Advertisements

I have always been attracted to big men...love em...not obese, but certainly not skinny...I love men with meat to them...say 50 pounds overweight, and tall...yummy.... They are great to cuddle with, usually happy and contented and just a lot of fun...and it's great cooking for them, b/c they are appreciative for all you cook and do for them...well, most are...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2011, 08:19 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times
Oh I thought you meant the other big...

Old 10-04-2011, 08:22 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,422,144 times
Don't cook too much unhealthy stuff for them, soon they will be 150 pounds overweight.......

Old 10-04-2011, 08:24 AM

1,904 posts, read 2,986,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
That would have been redundant.

Old 10-04-2011, 08:25 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,945,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I have always been attracted to big men...love em...not obese, but certainly not skinny...I love men with meat to them...say 50 pounds overweight, and tall...yummy.... They are great to cuddle with, usually happy and contented and just a lot of fun...and it's great cooking for them, b/c they are appreciative for all you cook and do for them...well, most are...
LMAO. LOL. Yep. Non fat men are definitely not happy, contented and fun. And hate it when women cook for them.

Its okay if you like fat guys, I have a lot of fat homies who are great husbands, fathers, friends, etc. and they have some beautiful wives, but for you to somehow think that weight has any bearing at all on being happy, content, and appreciative is ridiculous. You should just say you like fat guys and leave it at that.

Old 10-04-2011, 08:38 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
LMAO. LOL. Yep. Non fat men are definitely not happy, contented and fun. And hate it when women cook for them.

Its okay if you like fat guys, I have a lot of fat homies who are great husbands, fathers, friends, etc. and they have some beautiful wives, but for you to somehow think that weight has any bearing at all on being happy, content, and appreciative is ridiculous. You should just say you like fat guys and leave it at that.
no, I don't think weight bearing men has any implications that they are much happier...I was simply talking from experience, and prefrence...I simply love heavy men...and prefer them over real thin men...

and, by the way, I'm going to speak as I wish...you can take it any way you like, but if there is one thing I dislike, it's people who try and dictate how I'm supposed to write or talk so they get it...we're all different, we all have a right to speak, we all have different perceptions...and if you take it any other way then the way it is intended, well, that shows, how completely different we all are, as for me, this is my identity.... I have no problem if someone asks me what I meant by that, but to assume something before you ask, is pretty non-productive in a conversation, wouldn't you say? In my own personal experiences, in dating men, I found that skinny men were not contented, needed toys, meaning cars, or hunting, fishing, or something to make them feel more manly...but for the most part, the heavier man, not all, but most of them, were confident, knew what they wanted, and were content with life....now that doesn't say this holds true for everyone...and in every case...Capish?

I like a man who has meat on his bones, is cushioned, and not necessarily fat...but there is definately something there for me to hold onto...and something that makes me feel surrounded in his arms when he hugs me....and I've dated some skinny men who had outrageous bodies...really firm and attractive, but prefer the husky man over them....

Guess it's because I was always a big girl, not fat, but very tall and big boned...so, maybe if I were a little gal, short, and small boned I'd feel differently...? I dunno?

Last edited by cremebrulee; 10-04-2011 at 09:13 AM..

Old 10-04-2011, 10:30 AM

31,002 posts, read 22,045,160 times
As long as you both don't get huge. A friend of mine who is a big girl said 2 fat people are the worst combination for loven. Actually come to think of it a little gal and Fat guy could result in the woman being squashed

Old 10-04-2011, 10:44 AM

36,499 posts, read 30,827,524 times
I would rather them be a little over weight than under weight. An extra 50lbs. wouldnt bother me.

Old 10-04-2011, 10:48 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,758,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
What if you have both covered?

Old 10-04-2011, 10:55 AM

438 posts, read 1,730,561 times
I prefer tall men that aren't skinny. Rather a little overweight than scrawny. I'd say fit & muscular or 15-20 lbs over.

I have some very fit male friends that love when I bake for them. It's a treat for them and sometimes I think they appreciate it more because it isn't something they eat often. Right now is apple and pumpkin pie time. They also love the pumpkin seeds!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships