Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 12:52 AM

10,056 posts, read 14,929,390 times

Advertisements

There's a woman that works at my local Subways restaurant. I go there several times a week, always order the same thing; OK, I vary the type of cookies I get from time to time, but everything else is the same.

She is quite attractive, not that I'm thinking of actually going out with her since, well, she works at Subways. I'm sort of searching for someone to settle down with and I'm a professional and I want a professional spouse too, and working at Subways is not quite there.

Now, here's the issue:

Every time she attends me, she always sighs.

What the heck is that about?

I can understand if she sighs once a while, but every freaking time?

I'm not that bad looking, plenty of people have commented on how handsome I appear to them. People are always staring at me, which is no longer an issue (learn to live with it).

I never go to the Subways with a grumpy face, a scary face or with an attitude; I'm always nice, always order the same thing, always smile.

Why the sighs??????

If she doesn't want to make sandwiches for people, maybe working at Subways is not the best thing!

But she only sighs when she sees me! It's proven.

I go there when nobody is there and she sighs!

I go there when its packed and I'm first to be served and she sighs!

I go there when its packed and I'm last to be served and, you guessed it, she sighs!

And she only sighs when she sees me!!!

What the hell is going on????

I've search the internet for a possible solution, but there are like a million explanations. Maybe women here would be able to give me a much more accurate explanation, especially if you have the habit of sighing every time you see one particular person.

Why the sighs?!

BTW, I know I can just go up there and ask her, but that would be sort of rude, I think.

What is going on?

Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2011, 01:46 AM

2,472 posts, read 3,196,723 times
She either doesn't like you for some reason, or she likes you. I suggest simply asking her in a nice way.

Old 10-06-2011, 02:41 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,244,034 times
I sigh when I'm in love. Just saying.

Old 10-06-2011, 02:46 AM

1,801 posts, read 3,553,043 times
I sigh when I'm tired lol.

Old 10-06-2011, 02:57 AM

2,472 posts, read 3,196,723 times
I sigh after I masturbate.

Old 10-06-2011, 03:10 AM

782 posts, read 1,108,723 times
I think you need to find another Subway before you get her fired...you don't know anything about her except that she MAY be attracted to you...It seems that you are superficial to the point that you can't accept a person for who they are instead of what they do..IMHO that is definately your loss.
There was an email thingy gong around about an old man lamenting about why he had never married...he went thru all his girlfriends and always found a flaw and that she was not the "one" for him... finally he came to one girl and she was the "one" for him but alas she had her own standards and he was not the "one" for her...

Old 10-06-2011, 03:31 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
Maybe you have an annoying order and she knows you are going to make her count each lettuce leaf she puts on there.

Old 10-06-2011, 03:50 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,423,256 times
She hates her job and people like you going in there to give her problems everyday doesn't make her jump for joy. So she sighs.

Old 10-06-2011, 05:01 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,063,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Maybe you have an annoying order and she knows you are going to make her count each lettuce leaf she puts on there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
She hates her job and people like you going in there to give her problems everyday doesn't make her jump for joy. So she sighs.
Yup, my first thoughts as well...

You might just annoy the crap out of her too...maybe she dreads it when you come in.

Old 10-06-2011, 05:26 AM

37,589 posts, read 45,950,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio84 View Post
BTW, I know I can just go up there and ask her, but that would be sort of rude, I think.

What is going on?
That's the only way you'll find out. How on earth would anyone here know why??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships