Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 02:44 PM

19 posts, read 116,418 times

Advertisements

im 4 weeks pregnant and my husband is in the army, recently in august he got counseled for a rumored affair with a single soldier. But shes still been contacting him everyday, still trying to hold a relationship with him knowing that he's a married man, with hopes that he will leave me. Ive already spoke with his 1st sergeant in september about her still calling my husband and having an affair with him still. ans now september 27 i found out i was 3weeks pregnant, i put it on my fb, and she had her friends friend request me, and now she's saying she's pregnant 10 weeks pregnant n she just found out on the 25th, My husband started ignoring her advances she wanted to have sex with him and she pulled the why are you ignoring me im pregnant card. What should i do, what should he do, he say's he told her if she really is then she needs to get an abortion or the both of them could get into really big trouble. Ive done nothing but love my husband and he says the only way he sees it so that he wont get into trouble is to divorce me while im pregnant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2011, 02:51 PM

2,336 posts, read 7,002,090 times
Maury : Be A Guest

Also, I'm not in the military, but I don't see how divorcing you would keep him out of trouble for knocking up that other broad. It's not like his superiors don't already know he was married when it happened. Could be that he just wants a divorce and that is his excuse. I might take him up on it because the guy sounds like a loser and you sound like a great person who deserves better. Couldn't he have at least wrapped it up when banging his side action?

Old 10-06-2011, 02:54 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,081,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMommy View Post
. Ive done nothing but love my husband and he says the only way he sees it so that he wont get into trouble is to divorce me while im pregnant.
He sounds like a real piece of work.

Old 10-06-2011, 03:12 PM

17,720 posts, read 13,413,431 times
First of all I'm sorry to hear this even happaned. I would say get out of the marriage while you can. Once a cheater always a cheater.

Old 10-06-2011, 03:35 PM

2,265 posts, read 4,094,737 times
Until the baby is born and a DNA test is taken then there is nothing to be done. I am sorry for you for all of the pain and the stress.

Old 10-06-2011, 04:04 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,295,459 times
Quote:
im 4 weeks pregnant and my husband is in the army, recently in august he got counseled for a rumored affair with a single soldier. But shes still been contacting him everyday, still trying to hold a relationship with him knowing that he's a married man, with hopes that he will leave me. Ive already spoke with his 1st sergeant in september about her still calling my husband and having an affair with him still. ans now september 27 i found out i was 3weeks pregnant, i put it on my fb, and she had her friends friend request me, and now she's saying she's pregnant 10 weeks pregnant n she just found out on the 25th, My husband started ignoring her advances she wanted to have sex with him and she pulled the why are you ignoring me im pregnant card. What should i do, what should he do, he say's he told her if she really is then she needs to get an abortion or the both of them could get into really big trouble. Ive done nothing but love my husband and he says the only way he sees it so that he wont get into trouble is to divorce me while im pregnant.

Any guy who would divorce his wife, especially when she is pregnant, just so he won't get in trouble with the military is not a real man, and no one you should waste one tear crying over.

Surely the military has counseling services and legal services for its families? I'd get some professional guidance asap.

Sorry this has happened to you honey and best of luck.

Old 10-06-2011, 04:13 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,583,228 times
Three weeks pregnant? Come on now. Pregnancy dating starts from the first day of the last period, e.g. 2 weeks before ovulation. So 3 weeks is just one week post fertilization, and likely the egg has not implanted yet. There is no missed period and no symptoms. Few tests can pick up HCG levels that quickly.

Moderator cut: Personal attack

Last edited by bmwguydc; 10-06-2011 at 10:35 PM.. Reason: Personal attack

Old 10-06-2011, 04:16 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,295,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Three weeks pregnant? Come on now. Pregnancy dating starts from the first day of the last period, e.g. 2 weeks before ovulation. So 3 weeks is just one week post fertilization, and likely the egg has not implanted yet. There is no missed period and no symptoms. Few tests can pick up HCG levels that quickly.

Moderator cut: Personal attack
Not necessarily. If you know the day you got pregnant on you can definitely figure out if you are 3 weeks pregnant.

Moderator cut: Orphaned comment this story is so sad Moderator cut: Orphaned comment

Last edited by bmwguydc; 10-06-2011 at 10:36 PM.. Reason: Edited quoted text

Old 10-06-2011, 04:30 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,523,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Not necessarily. If you know the day you got pregnant on you can definitely figure out if you are 3 weeks pregnant.

Moderator cut: Orphaned comment this story is so sad Moderator cut: Orphaned comment
Same here!

Last edited by bmwguydc; 10-06-2011 at 10:36 PM.. Reason: Edited quoted text

Old 10-06-2011, 04:48 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,220,173 times
Quote:

In August he got counseled for an affair. Now you are saying you are "three weeks" pregnant.

Question 1: Why would you let him even touch you three weeks ago, much less knock you up?

You put your pregnancy on Facebook. Now you are saying the other woman's friends sent you a friend request and the other woman is now saying she is pregnant.

Question 2: Why would you announce a pregnancy on Facebook so that the whole world could see it, much less one so early along, much less accept any requests from people you know are going to go back to the other woman?

This whole thing smacks of outrageous stupidity.

Question 3: Why do I bother responding?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships