Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 08:39 PM

405 posts, read 1,280,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Blues View Post
Please don't ruin this thread with your stupid agenda
I have no agenda, I Think Therefore I Am. Sorry , you don't like freethinkers.. Ruin this thread?? So, sharing my opinion on the subject is ruining the thread? I Think Not!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2011, 09:03 PM

354 posts, read 617,882 times
The only time i was ever really nervous about having sex was the first time with my first girlfriend back in high school. By the time i had sex with someone new i had quit a bit of experience under my belt.

I am more excited than nervous when I am with a new woman. Each woman is unique in bed. Discovering that uniqueness can be very fun.

Old 10-14-2011, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanman76
I am more excited than nervous when I am with a new woman. Each woman is unique in bed. Discovering that uniqueness can be very fun.
The more women you have sex with, the less exciting sex with become. I have met enough guys who sleep around with lots of girls. Sex starts to lose its precious meaning and they can no longer enjoy the art of love, romance and passion. It just another night of shagging and it becomes cheap and boring.

Trust me.. They have done scientific studies proving the euphoria of sex is below that of narcotics, like Heroine , PCP, Meth, etc.. As a matter of fact, they say that many drug addicts lose their desire for sex, because the euphoria of the drug surpasses what they feel in the bedroom.

So, what it comes down to, is you use sex as your fix to boost your serotonin levels and numb your senses to reality. However, as with all mentally/physically addicting desires, it will lose its effect over time. That is why, people become sex addicts and start to lose their appreciation for their partners. They've done studies that couples who have sex at lesser intervals have longer lasting and more meaningful relationships.

Now, don't go and ask me about my own sexual prowess. I won't comment. I just know I want it to be special, deep and something that connects me and the woman I love in a deeper, more spiritual manner.

Like I said, you keep gorging on cookies, you will get fat and the next cookie won't taste as sweet anymore..

Oceanman, perhaps if you would learn to love just one woman, you wouldn't have to keep looking for the uniqueness of different women? A person like yourself will probably get bored of a human easily and just keep looking for something newer or better. You will find over time that you will never find what you are looking for, because you lack it in yourself.

Old 10-14-2011, 05:12 AM

2,650 posts, read 3,012,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDream View Post
The more women you have sex with, the less exciting sex with become. I have met enough guys who sleep around with lots of girls. Sex starts to lose its precious meaning and they can no longer enjoy the art of love, romance and passion. It just another night of shagging and it becomes cheap and boring.

Trust me.. They have done scientific studies proving the euphoria of sex is below that of narcotics, like Heroine , PCP, Meth, etc.. As a matter of fact, they say that many drug addicts lose their desire for sex, because the euphoria of the drug surpasses what they feel in the bedroom.

So, what it comes down to, is you use sex as your fix to boost your serotonin levels and numb your senses to reality. However, as with all mentally/physically addicting desires, it will lose its effect over time. That is why, people become sex addicts and start to lose their appreciation for their partners. They've done studies that couples who have sex at lesser intervals have longer lasting and more meaningful relationships.

Now, don't go and ask me about my own sexual prowess. I won't comment. I just know I want it to be special, deep and something that connects me and the woman I love in a deeper, more spiritual manner.

Like I said, you keep gorging on cookies, you will get fat and the next cookie won't taste as sweet anymore..

Oceanman, perhaps if you would learn to love just one woman, you wouldn't have to keep looking for the uniqueness of different women? A person like yourself will probably get bored of a human easily and just keep looking for something newer or better. You will find over time that you will never find what you are looking for, because you lack it in yourself.
It comes through pretty clearly in your posts that you have never had sex so I would suggest speaking of something you know rather than of something you know nothing of whatsoever. I have never seen such a study as you describe. I have seen many showing that a healthy and plentiful sex life is good in about every way which pretty much mirrors my own experience and what I see of those around me. Intimacy is one of the building blocks of a relationship and usually when the sex stops or slows down significantly a relationship has come upon hard times. It is something you will learn if you ever actually get intimate with a girl. For the time being you will have to take our word for it. BTW, those cookies, they just keep getting tastier.

Old 10-14-2011, 05:42 AM

6,562 posts, read 12,048,122 times
I do have slight performance anxiety, especially after its been awhile, but like other posters I'm more excited when I know I'm in there.

Old 10-14-2011, 06:41 AM

87 posts, read 192,613 times
When I was 22, I went on a date with this girl, after the date she wanted me to come to her apartment. I agreed and it was going well, we were kissing touching etc, and then she asked if I wanted to have sex. Remember I was 22 and was ready to hump the couch. So we start doing it and I lose my ....thing. She thought I had an issue getting it up down there. I told her straight up, I was nervous. We dated for 3 years.

Old 10-14-2011, 06:57 AM

354 posts, read 617,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDream View Post

WTF!! Get of your high horse will you.

You dont know sh*t about my sexual history. You don't know how many partners I have had or who they were. I will just say this. It is possible to have several long term and meaningful relationships in life.

Hopefully you do find someone special but I have odserved that it is much more difficult for people who are judgemental.

Old 10-14-2011, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1
It comes through pretty clearly in your posts that you have never had sex so I would suggest speaking of something you know rather than of something you know nothing of whatsoever.
Whether I had sex or not, doesn't change my view or knowledge on the subject. There is plenty of people who have sex who are depressed, divorced and unsatisfied. Does a drug counselor need to be a heroine addict to understand how heroine-use affects people or to help people with their problem? YEs, in my culture sex before marriage is an abomination. However, I have a strong sex drive, but I am able to cope with it. I really don't believe the act of exchanging fluids with a woman alone makes me unqualified to share with people the problems with having sexing with multiple people outside of marriage. I have known many people who sleep around with girls and one thing I find in common with them is that they are all unsatisfied and troubled and have a hard time with long-lasting relationships. THis really is a trend I am noticing and psycho-analysts generally utilize trends of human behavior to help with their assessments of situations.

I'm not being judgmental, rather I am sharing my opinion about a subject that I find troubling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanman76
WTF!! Get of your high horse will you.
High horse?? Ha.. I have nothing to prove and I don't think greater of myself than you or anyone else. I'm just sharing what I believe.. Maybe, it's you who is on a high horse with all your bragging of sexual fortitude. Anyway, you could look at it both ways. LOL..

Personally, oceanman, I just want you and all the others to have a good life and happy, long-lasting marriages. It seems that most people's cars outlast their marriages in this day and age, and when I say outlast them, I mean by a long shot. I will say it really pains my heart that people love their cars more than their spouses. Obviously, people fantasize over great, hot, passionate, erotic sex, but after they indulge and all the pleasure ends they wake up and realize their was a human being they were shagging and it is a lot harder to live and grow with another human than to shag and enjoy their body for a while.

Back to the OP question of Nervousness, I believe all this nervousness stems from a feeling of guilt, insincerity and delusion of what the person feels they achieve by having sex. If the person truly loved the other person deeply and felt connected, it would be a nervous feeling of excitement, not a feeling of having to impress due to risk of failure and ridicule. When you have sex with someone you don't care about, basically, it is just becomes a carnal act and hence why people feel shy, worried and uncomfortable. WHy would a person feel nervous if these feelings weren't radiating in their mind?

IMO, the best sex will come with romance and passion. They say sex is like 70% mental and 30% physical. Hence, why people need mental stimulus for arousal. IMO, the type of sex people are having is done for carnal enjoyment, which goes against the true nature of humanity. Sex in animals was for procreation and for humans for both procreation but also for spiritual bonding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships