Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 08:55 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,051,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineFlower View Post
You have to understand, he's been best friends with this guy for over 10+ years. He's also ALWAYS said that any guy who dates another guy's ex OR SISTER is a scumbag. That it's a line never to be crossed and that he would never, ever cross it.
And yet he has no problem banging you! Hey, it's your life... You asked what we thought; I told you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

18,270 posts, read 14,399,505 times
Quote:
You have to understand, he's been best friends with this guy for over 10+ years. He's also ALWAYS said that any guy who dates another guy's ex OR SISTER is a scumbag. That it's a line never to be crossed and that he would never, ever cross it.

He's a liar.

And according to his own words...a scumbag.

Listen to what he's telling you. He did the deed with you, so he's telling you he's a scumbag.

160 posts, read 294,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
Because you are believing anything he tells you. You are a warm piece that he is using when he's horny. I don't think that's what you want, otherwise he wouldn't feed you the garbage he is.
I'm not believing "anything he tells me". I said in my post that this might be his way of "blowing me off". If I believed everything he was saying, I wouldn't be posting on this messageboard and asking for others' opinions.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:56 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,464,666 times
Quote:

What makes you say that? What would be a less dramatic, but truthful answer, if he's being honest about his feelings?
Now I want to punch this hypocrite in the face. Congrats.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:57 PM

19,640 posts, read 20,133,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Well, when I am cuddling with a gal and her rump is on my bump, I can't help but to "live strong". Doesn't always men I want to get "down and dirty".
Who the hell even gets into this position with someone they don't intend on sleeping with?!

Old 10-18-2011, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Who the hell even gets into this position with someone they don't intend on sleeping with?!
I'd like to know that, too! It's an interesting new world!

Old 10-18-2011, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
He's a liar.

And according to his own words...a scumbag.

Listen to what he's telling you. He did the deed with you, so he's telling you he's a scumbag.
I asked him about that.

He said he "can't help himself" because I (meaning me) "make it feel so good".

But like, *I* can't be THAT good, right? Like, is my vagina so awesome that I make him go against his one cardinal rule? So I'm thinking there has to be feelings there, too, right? Or am I wrong?

Old 10-18-2011, 08:59 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,592,074 times
Quote:

What makes you say that? What would be a less dramatic, but truthful answer, if he's being honest about his feelings?
I say that because he comes off as flightly, indecisive and, frankly, stupid. And by continuing to be involved with him, you're enabling this idiocy.

Old 10-18-2011, 09:00 PM

Quote:
I asked him about that.

He said he "can't help himself" because I (meaning me) "make it feel so good".

But like, *I* can't be THAT good, right? Like, is my vagina so awesome that I make him go against his one cardinal rule? So I'm thinking there has to be feelings there, too, right? Or am I wrong?
Well, some are better than others, but to the majority of men most readily available ones would do.

Old 10-18-2011, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I say that because he comes off as flightly, indecisive and, frankly, stupid.
well the indecisive I get, but can you elaborate on the stupid? serious question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships