Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 10:46 AM

422 posts, read 756,691 times

Advertisements

Wow there's some pretty uptight people here on CD, it's downright appalling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2011, 12:45 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,676,096 times
Personally, I don't believe in "demanding" anything of anyone, least of all the person you want to spend you life with.

I would suggest you learn to command, rather than demand

Old 10-10-2011, 12:51 PM

4,153 posts, read 9,263,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy_Jole View Post
You mean 40? Just rewatched that movie recently and I think that guy's a very decent man!
Oops, ya, I meant 40yr old Virgin.

Old 10-10-2011, 12:55 PM

4 posts, read 3,042 times
for the spitty i dont understand why guys spit their saliva just swallow it is really spitting outside like marking territory or something and its really discusting when a guy spits inside even in their own house

but lets see i think also something demanding would probally be he to not act self centered in everything and whine about not getting something seriously grow up

Old 10-10-2011, 01:42 PM

2,006 posts, read 4,305,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
Following a thread of 5 things men shhouldn't do in front of women, I got thinking what else does most women demand from a decent guy?
So separating social behavior from other behavior what are your demands in term of how he behaves infront of you and in general?
See I think there there are general guidelines that most women sort of demand out of a man, before it get's down to personal preferances that go in as many directions as there are individuals...
Of course none of them would be set in stone, they would be guidelines...

Here is what I could think of...
* Don't put your fingers into any bodyopenings in front of her, at least none of your own.
* Don't let anything that comes out of any bodyopening be seen by her, neither then nor later.
* Avoid letting her hear them as much as you can at least...or hope she let's one go first.
* Don't talk about WoW/star wars or any other geeky hobby/interest unless she's into it.
* Don't act as if you learned your manners from a hilly-billy, like spitting, excessive ammounts of curse words etc.
* Take care of your hygien and home.
* Take care of your buisniness, meaning your dayjob, small buisiness or schooling or whatever you do.
* Don't let yourself become a pile of "recycled frying oil", stay at least reasonably healthy.

Do I forget something important here? (not counting personality traits such as confidence, being funny etc)
of course when your looking to get laid its best to keep the small talk to a minimum. Its just like when you hear a cop say "anything you do and say can and will be used against you".

but after reading your list I want to add that you should also check to see if your fly is zipped up, she might catch a glimpse of your vagina.

c'mon son, I read this list and you know better. Way too much estrogen in this post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships