Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 08:20 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,177,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
I'll always have the energy of youth and effervescence at heart.

If it wins me the undisputed title of "immaturity" or the king of immaturity, then so be it.
I think it's good to have those qualities, male or female. I also have that same outlook.....it's imperative to have a youthful & fun perspective

Old 10-14-2011, 08:21 AM

2,336 posts, read 7,029,387 times
It was the summer after 10th grade for me.

I was a boy that night when I pulled out of the driveway in that old Dodge truck, and I was a boy when I pulled into Walgreens to buy that box of Trojans.

I was a boy when I pulled up to her house, the one that her mom and dad were away from for the weekend.

I was a man when I drove home!

Old 10-14-2011, 08:26 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,717,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post

I was a boy that night when I pulled out of the driveway in that old Dodge truck, and I was a boy when I pulled into Walgreens to buy that box of Trojans.

I was a boy when I pulled up to her house, the one that her mom and dad were away from for the weekend.

LMAO

I grew up so late then, man. Just another child left behind

Old 10-14-2011, 08:29 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,717,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
I think it's good to have those qualities, male or female. I also have that same outlook.....it's imperative to have a youthful & fun perspective
Even if you are accused of being an "18 year old"? LMAO

My ex told me that. It made me laugh. I got that wonderful compliment for defending Dominic Strauss Kahn and saying that it's funny he's being accused of raping her, when they look like having had wild sex.

And........ the case is presently dissolved

Old 10-14-2011, 08:30 AM

2,006 posts, read 4,307,278 times
Two scenario's

Boy

1. Boy and girl go to event/gathering full of her friends. She doesn't really introduce him to friends. She has him hold her purse during the evening, and uses him as a gopher throughout the night. Boy is timid because he lacks any sense of reality and thinks that she's the best piece of a z zzz he can come across.

Man

2. Boy and girl go to event/gathering full of her friends. She breaks her back to introduce him to everyone at the party, when she forgets..she gets nervous and stumbles on her words and tries to make up for it. She knows better than to ask him to do something silly like hold a purse. When she's starts talking too much he tells her to shut up and you don't hear a peep from her. He eye's half of her friends who don't look like they belong in the zoo for a DTF connection later on.

Old 10-14-2011, 08:35 AM

2,472 posts, read 3,197,786 times
Quote:
I'll always have the energy of youth and effervescence at heart.

If it wins me the undisputed title of "immaturity" or the king of immaturity, then so be it.
But, but......real men and adults should be faceless corporate drones whose sole purpose should be working, providing for a family and then dying, right?

Old 10-14-2011, 08:36 AM

1,355 posts, read 1,921,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
Two scenario's

Boy

1. Boy and girl go to event/gathering full of her friends. She doesn't really introduce him to friends. She has him hold her purse during the evening, and uses him as a gopher throughout the night. Boy is timid because he lacks any sense of reality and thinks that she's the best piece of a z zzz he can come across.

Man

2. Boy and girl go to event/gathering full of her friends. She breaks her back to introduce him to everyone at the party, when she forgets..she gets nervous and stumbles on her words and tries to make up for it. She knows better than to ask him to do something silly like hold a purse. When she's starts talking too much he tells her to shut up and you don't hear a peep from her. He eye's half of her friends who don't look like they belong in the zoo for a DTF connection later on.
I believe your scenarios are nice guy vs the bad boy/*******/pick up artist

Old 10-14-2011, 08:36 AM

Quote:

Funny stuff

Old 10-14-2011, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Even if you are accused of being an "18 year old"? LMAO

My ex told me that. It made me laugh. I got that wonderful compliment for defending Dominic Strauss Kahn and saying that it's funny he's being accused of raping her, when they look like having had wild sex.

And........ the case is presently dissolved
You were just w/ the wrong girl- consider it a blessing in disguise she didn't get you

Old 10-14-2011, 08:40 AM

8,802 posts, read 8,897,466 times
Quote:

Being in a frat during college and knowing guys like Pimpy, I'll translate for everyone.

It was the summer after 10th grade for me. I was 25 years old and nervous as hell.

I was a boy that night when I pulled out of the driveway in that old Dodge truck, and I was a boy when I pulled into Walgreens to buy that box of Trojans. Good god I was so scared.

I was a boy when I pulled up to her house, the one that her mom and dad were away from for the weekend. I couldn't get it up because I was so nervous, but she was understanding.

I was a man when I drove home! So I ended up leaving.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships