Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 02:44 PM

32,095 posts, read 34,702,478 times

Advertisements

This commercial seems to suggest so. If the reward for [becoming a Congressman, rock star, CEO, lawyer, star athlete] were no longer the sweet nectar of a woman, would men have any motivation to do anything? Would civilization as we know it screech to a grinding halt?

For the guys on this Board, if you knew that working hard to make money would not score you any chicks at all, would you continue to bust your butt to become [a doctor, lawyer, banker, etc]?

Summer's Eve Hail to the V: "The V" Extended Cut - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2011, 02:51 PM

845 posts, read 1,348,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
For the guys on this Board, if you knew that working hard to make money would not score you any chicks at all, would you continue to bust your butt to become [a doctor, lawyer, banker, etc]?
If I had no care for such things as; being with somebody and sharing my success with, then yes. I would keep working my butt off, make as much money as possible and die alone.

Sense I do care, personally, and I just can't stand the thought of dying alone, then I would sacrifice that life for some meaning.

I remember this commercial. I don't think it sends the message of what you're speaking of. At least, I don't think it does... I don't want to turn this into a women bashing/commercial bashing post of any sort; however, I can't really tell what this commercial is saying. There is a lot of them out there that are the same.

Last edited by mitopcat; 10-17-2011 at 03:19 PM..

Old 10-17-2011, 02:53 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,303,705 times
Quote:
This commercial seems to suggest so. If the reward for [becoming a Congressman, rock star, CEO, lawyer, star athlete] were no longer the sweet nectar of a woman, would men have any motivation to do anything? Would civilization as we know it screech to a grinding halt?

They do in my world.
Man, can you imagine being left in this world with a bunch of males only?

Old 10-17-2011, 02:54 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,896,698 times
Quote:
For the guys on this Board, if you knew that working hard to make money would not score you any chicks at all, would you continue to bust your butt to become [a doctor, lawyer, banker, etc]
I work hard for me, not to get women.

Old 10-17-2011, 02:57 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,206,894 times
Quote:

Getting a woman isn't what motivates me to become successful. It's the thought of being financially set and being able to support myself. Having my own independence.

Old 10-17-2011, 03:00 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,566,031 times
Quote:

Success = Vagina
Money = Vagina
The Right look = Vagina
Popularity = Vagina

My goal is get Vagina everyday. Im successful some days & fail on others. I work for Vagina, I pay bills for Vagina, I clean up for Vagina. Many women still dont know this.

Old 10-17-2011, 03:03 PM

22,331 posts, read 29,421,443 times
Vagina rules the world..PERIOD

Old 10-17-2011, 03:05 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,566,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
I work hard for me, not to get women.
Lies lies lies!!!!

Old 10-17-2011, 03:08 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,205,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
Lies lies lies!!!!
Truth, truth, truth!!! more dudes need to respect themselves like VT.

Old 10-17-2011, 03:12 PM

31,027 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Vagina rules the world..PERIOD
Until its Nap time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships