U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-17-2011, 04:30 PM

9,593 posts, read 5,162,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariagostrey View Post
i usually feel really confident about my petite body but every now and then i get insecure about my B cup breasts. they are firm and perky and i think they are pretty but they certainly arent you know DDs.

So is there any love for women with breasts on the smaller side?
Those are the kind that are the real hidden gems!

The negative part is that they tend to not show much on the outside of clothing (bummer); but goodness gracious alive they look and feel the best exposed in private!

I have also noticed that they are the only kind that can stand up to age and gravity. A "B" cup on a woman of 40 can still look like an 18 year old's unless she's had a bunch of kids.

They remain untouched by gravity for many moons after the larger racks start to touch the waistline.
And the majority of those sized females are 100% REAL human flesh and not plastic baggies.

I feel (LOL) for the young bucks today. There's so many (millions and millions) of today's women sporting the fake/falsies, that they'll never know the pure pleasure that comes from playing with a pair of the real ones.

It's like the difference between a person that was raised on only hydrogenated/plastic margarine versus someone raised on pure, delicious, real butter!
BUTTER IS BETTER!

Yes indeedy, we like the itty bitty, pretty, perky, real titti^$!

Last edited by picklejuice; 10-17-2011 at 04:39 PM..

Old 10-17-2011, 04:34 PM

5,259 posts, read 4,963,673 times
I'm at an A-B cup and I"ve never really had any problems with guys.

Old 10-17-2011, 04:34 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,283,720 times
No. No single male, or lesbian, likes B cup breasts.

Old 10-17-2011, 04:47 PM

406 posts, read 337,031 times
Quote:
i usually feel really confident about my petite body but every now and then i get insecure about my B cup breasts. they are firm and perky and i think they are pretty but they certainly arent you know DDs.

it's funny that I would see this today.
just last night I was on another site reading whether breast size really mattered. I was pleasantly surprised to read that most men said that size absolutely did not matter. There were a few men who preferred bigger, but the majority of the men who cared about size, actually preferred smaller. That surprised me.
Another surprise was that the men also commented that no matter the size, natural beat out fake; hands down.
A few went on to even explain that shape and proportion went into play. A small well shaped B would beat out an odd shaped DD. A larger woman with a smaller breast or a smaller woman with a larger breast tended to not look right .... so, as with most everything else, it really comes down to the individual.

but there wasn't a man on there that said breast size would be a deal breaker.....

Old 10-17-2011, 04:48 PM

786 posts, read 1,073,049 times
Quote:

Of course there is. And it's what some men prefer.

Old 10-17-2011, 04:55 PM

12,487 posts, read 8,622,380 times
Send me some pics darlin'. I will give you my expert opinion.

Old 10-17-2011, 05:01 PM

1,193 posts, read 835,767 times
Men like boobs,case closed.

Old 10-17-2011, 05:02 PM

1,996 posts, read 2,016,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetchas View Post
Men like boobs,case closed.
esp firm and perky

no sagging allowed!

Old 10-17-2011, 05:02 PM

5,393 posts, read 4,350,322 times
Quote:

OP: having seen several pictures of you, I can tell you two things:

a) you are beautiful and shouldn't worry so much, and
b) I prefer smaller breasts b/c they remain perkier and firmer for longer. Women with bigger breasts have back problms, and tend to get saggier faster.

You are a good-looking young woman, just have a bit of confdence. You could go out and dominate the dating scene if you wanted.

Old 10-17-2011, 05:16 PM

4,549 posts, read 2,665,502 times
My bestfriend in highschool was an A cup and used to say to me..."I'll be braggin when you are saggin" I still rather be braggin in my teens,20's and 30's when it really mattered and then just get a lift in my 40's(which I did)!! However,while men may have a preference I think if they really care about the person cup size doesn't matter!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.