Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 02:31 AM

4,287 posts, read 8,029,805 times

Advertisements

Any hints, advice or tips for those of us who are more clueless about it?

*raises hand*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2011, 03:15 AM

994 posts, read 1,681,868 times
Large amount of alcohol, a fake Mercedes or BMW keychain, fat stack of one dollar bills in the wallet with a 20 dollar bill on top showing and more alcohol.

Old 10-22-2011, 03:16 AM

6,558 posts, read 12,048,122 times
I might be the blind leading the blind and maybe shouldn't answer this post, but from what I do know from the times I was successful in the club scene, here are a few basic rules:

1. Bring a wingman (or wingmen). Most girls will not be attracted to the "creepy loner guy." If you have to go solo, just tell them that your friends will meet you later (because most girls will ask you). Also, without a wingman, her friends might c***block you.

2. Find the right club. That way even if you're not picking up girls, you can still have a good time if they are playing good music.

3. Be dressed appropriately, don't be underdressed (especially if there's a dress code), but don't be overdressed either.

4. Observe, but don't stare at anyone. Scope out the club for girls you are attracted to, use your periphial vision as much as possible, and make sure she is not with a BF, but don't wait too long or someone might beat you to her.

5. Wait until after midnight until you start making your move, or at least when the club is crowded and lively.

6. Watch for signs and body language. If she looks at you and smiles, that's your cue right there.

7. Approach women with confidence. Think about your good traits.

8. Be yourself and start a conversation. Ask their name, where they are from, what they do, etc. Don't worry about cheesy pick-up lines.

Old 10-22-2011, 04:38 AM

3,966 posts, read 6,862,592 times
LOL look on the floor on how the girls are dancing for body language that suggests she might be interested in sex. Get on the same floor and dance with a few girls and see if you connect with any of them. Now being a good dancer does not mean a guy is good in bed, but a lot of girls ~esp young girls~ seem to believe it for some reason, and often won't give a guy who can't move a chance. After that buy her a few drinks and talk,generally if the girls wants to seal the deal she will let you know .

Old 10-22-2011, 04:40 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,472,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
Any hints, advice or tips for those of us who are more clueless about it?

*raises hand*
Extend arms, grasp her at her general center of gravity, then lift.

[alcohol may complicate this task]

Old 10-22-2011, 09:22 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,799,509 times
What if you just want a phone number and a date for the next weekend? That should be a lot easier right? Do women think that if a guy tries to talk to her at a club he is only looking for sex? They probably shouldn't assume that. Seems like one of the multitude of things screwed up with dating/relationships in America,

Old 10-22-2011, 10:08 AM

4,593 posts, read 9,196,626 times

Tips On How To Get The *******! - YouTube

Warning: Profanity and not for the sensitive at heart

Old 10-22-2011, 10:15 AM

6,558 posts, read 12,048,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
What if you just want a phone number and a date for the next weekend? That should be a lot easier right? Do women think that if a guy tries to talk to her at a club he is only looking for sex? They probably shouldn't assume that. Seems like one of the multitude of things screwed up with dating/relationships in America,
Nothing wrong with that, that's usually what I do if I live in the local area. It's easier to manage and safer. However, it's when I'm traveling some place for just a weekend is when I tend to feel rushed and the need to leave with a girl from a club, unless we can arrange to meet the next day.

Old 10-22-2011, 10:26 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
The only way I'd go out with a guy I met at a club would be if we had a friend in common or if we managed to spend a long time talking and had a really great conversation.

Otherwise, random dudes, sorry. Too many guys are just looking for sex and I'm not going to waste my time. Clubs aren't usually the best place to start a meaningful relationship.

Old 10-22-2011, 10:46 AM

4,153 posts, read 9,267,090 times
I met a girl at a club once, we're talking a 10+ easy! She was there with some friend's drinking and having fun. Well it got late and one had be home at a certain time but they asked if I wanted to ride around with them awhile. So me in this chick road in the back seat talking when she started kissing me like crazy. It was going great until she told me she had a boyfriend
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships