Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 04:07 PM

221 posts, read 598,082 times

Advertisements

Hehe, just noticed my post was number 69. heheheheh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2011, 04:09 PM

14,294 posts, read 13,189,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
In women, yes.
In men, absolutely not.
How many data points does it take to disprove such an absolute statement? I personally know several men whom I know for a fact are bisexual having been present for sex with both men and women. It gets no more clear than that to me.

Old 11-01-2011, 04:15 PM

31,040 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotQuiteNative View Post
Most "bisexuals" I've met or dated hung their hats on one or two experiences that they enjoyed. I don't think I've met anyone over the age of 25 or so who was wide open to either gender or kept one of each ready at all times. And even in the age of youthful experimentation, there will be only tendencies to try things with same-sex partner without forming a dedication to a bi lifestyle.

My mom and sister are both pretty open with finding women attractive, but I don't think my sister's done much more than experiment. My mom is pretty much a lesbian in her old age--not that I think she gets it on much anymore.

I don't like that so much is made of bisexuality as a solid status. I've seen enough to know that most of us are more-or-less in one camp and occasionally are at least tempted to check out the other. Not a big deal.
Interesting. So the whole family is Lesbian or bi or at least open to experimenting with it? Not being judgmental, I haven't seen much of it in the same family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
How many data points does it take to disprove such an absolute statement? I personally know several men whom I know for a fact are bisexual having been present for sex with both men and women. It gets no more clear than that to me.
Heres an earlier post that talks to Bi-sexuality in men

My Marriage and My Bisexuality (long)

Last edited by LS Jaun; 11-01-2011 at 05:34 PM..

Old 11-01-2011, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Interesting. So the whole family is Lesbian or bi or at least open to experiementing with it? Not being judgmental, I haven't seen much of it in the same family.

We are/were all pretty randy in our own ways.

Old 11-01-2011, 05:36 PM

Quote:
We are/were all pretty randy in our own ways.
Wow..you wild women

Old 11-01-2011, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Wow..you wild women
How do you know I'm a woman?

Old 11-02-2011, 12:33 AM

Quote:
How do you know I'm a woman?
Hmmm, good point

Old 11-07-2011, 07:56 AM

3,006 posts, read 3,870,831 times
I am a bisexual man. So yes we do exist. Just to clear some obvious misconceptions up:

If I settle down with a woman I do not become 'straight'.

If I settle with a guy I do not become 'gay'.

If I settle with a trans well, who knows what that makes me.

Bisexuality is about attraction not behaviour.

Yes I am greedy.

No I am not promiscuous. I am monogamous (most of the time )

Old 11-07-2011, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Most "bisexuals" I've met or dated hung their hats on one or two experiences that they enjoyed. I don't think I've met anyone over the age of 25 or so who was wide open to either gender or kept one of each ready at all times. And even in the age of youthful experimentation, there will be only tendencies to try things with same-sex partner without forming a dedication to a bi lifestyle.

My mom and sister are both pretty open with finding women attractive, but I don't think my sister's done much more than experiment. My mom is pretty much a lesbian in her old age--not that I think she gets it on much anymore.

I don't like that so much is made of bisexuality as a solid status. I've seen enough to know that most of us are more-or-less in one camp and occasionally are at least tempted to check out the other. Not a big deal.
I'm 33. Bi till I die.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Hehe, just noticed my post was number 69. heheheheh
sex on the brain
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships