Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2011, 04:33 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,566,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
So you have never made love to a woman with her skin touching your own? I suppose that is a safe practice.

Maybe one day you will marry and if you would like to have children you will warrant it.

I do have to ask you why you are mixing water in a condom once you have ejaculated... I am perplexed on the reasoning with this....
I had one girl in 2004 beg me to sperm in her and that she was on birth control...and I have to say that scared me to death. I didnt even want to have sex with her anymore because I felt she was up to something, she always said she wanted to feel close to me, and by her feeling my natural climax was made her love me more...I never did it. In fact I think I bought more condoms which seemed to irritate her. We stop hanging like 2 months after.

Old 10-30-2011, 05:40 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,674,189 times
Personally I think it is absolutely fair to include sexual history when evaluating a potential partner. If you don't want to, so be it, but it absolutely is fair for other people to do so. We judge each other for having a criminal history, for lifestyle choices such as drug or alcohol use, for being gainfully employed or not, and for being successful or not, for how we treat our parents and grandparents, for how we treat wait staff, for how we treat children. And all of these reasons to judge are fair, but sexual history isn't? That doesn't make any sense to me.

And let me tell you, I am 41 and divorced... "modest" isn't how anyone here would describe my number. But as an adult, I understand that this is a part of who I am, and as such it is fair to judge it, if only as a marker for compatibility. If someone is getting to know me and evaluating me as a potential partner, it is fair for them to evaluate my sexual history as a part of the deal.

Old 10-30-2011, 06:09 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
You, peeps, are hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
As a man, if I'm trying to court you, and take you on as another person to take care of; and possibly a child, it IS my business to know your "history" because regardless if you realize it or not, you're selling a commodity, and its my job as a businessman to see if you're worth what you're asking.
So (that's how we psychopaths talk, I hear ), if she senses this matters to you, what is to prevent her from fibbing?! Can you find any tangible proof ever?!

Quote:
Besides, women evaluate men on how much money and resources
Now, that's tangible and you can't fake it!

Tough to be a dude, huh?!

Old 10-30-2011, 07:59 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Ron, you should start a new thread." Have you been tested for std? Are you clean?"

Old 10-30-2011, 08:11 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,145,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Ron, you should start a new thread." Have you been tested for std? Are you clean?"
I read a stat that said 80% of women by the age of 50 well have at some point in their lives have had the hpv virus. So no, most of these people are not clean.

Old 10-30-2011, 08:13 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,054,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
I read a stat that said 80% of women by the age of 50 well have at some point in their lives have had the hpv virus. So no, most of these people are not clean.
The idea of most people having an STD kind of makes me look down on them a bit. Call me an elitist. There are some advantages to being a virgin .

Well at least it's an hpv virus and not an hiv virus.

Old 10-30-2011, 08:21 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,509,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post

Most HPV strains are harmless though. HSV-2 on the other hand, not so much.

Old 10-30-2011, 08:23 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,145,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
The idea of most people having an STD kind of makes me look down on them a bit. Call me an elitist. There are some advantages to being a virgin .

Well at least it's an hpv virus and not an hiv virus.
Most people won't even know they had hpv because for most people their bodies well cure it naturally, but it can led to cervical cancer in women. There isn't a test for men, so a lot a men are walking around with it and don't know(condoms cant protect you from it) they have it.

Old 10-30-2011, 08:26 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,509,364 times
My dad is a doctor and obviously knows a lot of nurses and other experts in the medical field. He told me the herpes rate is really 1 in 3, not 1 in 5. That's after taking into account those that haven't been diagnosed and those that don't know they have it. You can contract it during an encounter and go several years before ever showing a symptom. It is possible.

Old 10-30-2011, 08:59 PM

31,036 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
My dad is a doctor and obviously knows a lot of nurses and other experts in the medical field. He told me the herpes rate is really 1 in 3, not 1 in 5. That's after taking into account those that haven't been diagnosed and those that don't know they have it. You can contract it during an encounter and go several years before ever showing a symptom. It is possible.
1 in 3 is probably right if you include all types 8 herpe viruse strains, and not just the ones that are categorized as a STDs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships