Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 03:46 PM

3 posts, read 7,323 times

Advertisements

i am 19 and he is 22. we met through friends. everything was going great. he spent all his extra time with me, visited me at work, would see me while he was working, spend the nights or would leave around 4 am all the time. we would go out all the time so everyone knew we were dating alot of people thought we were married cause we were always together.
he wanted to start a family with me, he got me pregnant. around the time i found out i was pregnant i got a call..his wife...i didnt know he was married. but she told me everything how she sits at home waiting for him to come since hes always with me. i told her everything about me and him..not that i was pregnant. i wanted to end things that day. but i listened to my heart.
we are still together and i named my son after him. but we barely go out, and ppl tell my mom they see him with his wife once in awhile. but she recently moved 2 hours away. he sees me 3 times aweek now, he leaves before midnight.
i know they were sleeping together when we met. i do believe he loves me, the way he treats me when we are together he does alot for me. the way he holds me, looks at me and talks to me i know he does feel something. but lately i cant be happy. i jjust think about him being married. he says its not a real marriage so i shouldnt let it get to me, but im not falling for that

Old 10-27-2011, 03:47 PM

38,707 posts, read 102,863,858 times
Awesome story.

Old 10-27-2011, 03:53 PM

1,477 posts, read 5,998,925 times
Lol your sleeping with a man that has cheated on his wife and I guess you think your special and it won't happen to you... You have been and are still being used..... Time to grow up and move on...

Old 10-27-2011, 03:55 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,606,564 times
You said that you didn`t know that he was married, but then you go on to mention later in your post, that you knew they were sleeping together when you met? Which is it?
Tell him to go back to his wife, and move on! Good luck!!

Old 10-27-2011, 03:55 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,910,807 times
Why in the world is a 22 year old guy married? That should be a crime.

Old 10-27-2011, 03:59 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,478,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley612 View Post
i am 19 and he is 22. we met through friends. everything was going great. he spent all his extra time with me, visited me at work, would see me while he was working, spend the nights or would leave around 4 am all the time. we would go out all the time so everyone knew we were dating alot of people thought we were married cause we were always together.
he wanted to start a family with me, he got me pregnant. around the time i found out i was pregnant i got a call..his wife...i didnt know he was married. but she told me everything how she sits at home waiting for him to come since hes always with me. i told her everything about me and him..not that i was pregnant. i wanted to end things that day. but i listened to my heart.
we are still together and i named my son after him. but we barely go out, and ppl tell my mom they see him with his wife once in awhile. but she recently moved 2 hours away. he sees me 3 times aweek now, he leaves before midnight.
i know they were sleeping together when we met. i do believe he loves me, the way he treats me when we are together he does alot for me. the way he holds me, looks at me and talks to me i know he does feel something. but lately i cant be happy. i jjust think about him being married. he says its not a real marriage so i shouldnt let it get to me, but im not falling for that
Profound.

Old 10-27-2011, 04:04 PM

3 posts, read 7,323 times
i mean i didnt know he was married but now when i think of the whole situation i feel like if he doesnt want to hurt her that they were probably sleeping together. she believes that he is only with her so if thats true then my bf of course would sleep with her so she doesnt think anything.
if that makes sence.
i know he will do the same thing to me he did with her. i just want to be with him i love him.. i know i should end it and move on i tried. its just hard for me. i need help
what im trying to do is find her # and talk to her but i cant find anyone who has it

26,688 posts, read 41,588,975 times
Quote:
Look, end this.

If allowed to continue, there is not positive end I see to this. Better to cut your losses now.

615 posts, read 1,384,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
Why in the world is a 22 year old guy married? That should be a crime.
Perhaps so he can become a father when he is still in his Twenties, when he (and his wife) have the energy to take care of kids?

Not die of natural causes when his kids are 13 and 10 like my brother did?

I think today's situation of "have kids when you're 16 or 40, not in between" is a disaster.

P.S. original discussion: The guy is a sleaze, let this serve as a lesson to know someone well before going past the kissing stage.

Old 10-27-2011, 04:06 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,478,373 times
Quote:
i mean i didnt know he was married but now when i think of the whole situation i feel like if he doesnt want to hurt her that they were probably sleeping together. she believes that he is only with her so if thats true then my bf of course would sleep with her so she doesnt think anything.
if that makes sence.
i know he will do the same thing to me he did with her. i just want to be with him i love him.. i know i should end it and move on i tried. its just hard for me. i need help
what im trying to do is find her # and talk to her but i cant find anyone who has it
Past tense...he is doing the same thing to you he did to her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.