U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 06:05 PM

34,198 posts, read 20,449,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
WOW.........so he dumped you?
Lmao! Tried to rep!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2011, 06:20 PM

Hmmm dumped a guy because he was too young. I had a job and he didn't. Carted his butt around until I was tired of it.

Another guy dumped me because he was very accomplished in life and I was still in college. He was 7 yrs older than me. Also because I didn't have sex with him. Lol I swear it was.

This one guy I dumped him because I found out he was married. His wife emailed me and told me he had done this before! She snooped on him. Which I'm glad this was found out early.

Another dumped me because he wasn't ready to be a dad.

I just learned from my mistakes. I figured out when they aren't after me or willing to have the same standards as me. I want a relationship many don't or aren't ready for it.

Old 10-29-2011, 06:30 PM

5,501 posts, read 2,494,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post

This one guy I dumped him because I found out he was married. His wife emailed me and told me he had done this before! She snooped on him. Which I'm glad this was found out early.

Good reason to dump someone.

Old 10-30-2011, 10:06 AM

12,836 posts, read 9,138,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
It's always the same reason: penis too big.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
WOW.........so he dumped you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamplight View Post
This forum really needs a "laughing out loud" emoticon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalDiva View Post
Second that big time...Too big?? Are ya kiddin me???

http://bestsmileys.com/lol/4.gif (broken link)

Old 10-31-2011, 06:20 PM

56 posts, read 37,335 times
Back in my mid twenties i had a second job as a bartender. A guy dumped me and said i was probably a bad girl for working in a club

I dumped a guy cuz he was too hairy. Shallow...i know ! Found his black hair everywhere in my bed and shower and that disgusted me

Old 10-31-2011, 06:23 PM

244 posts, read 164,962 times
He was a psycho and deserted me to die. I'm glad because I survived and found a better life.

Old 10-31-2011, 06:57 PM

7,687 posts, read 9,024,773 times
He dumped me after a 23 year marriage b/c I lacked a penis and turned out that's what he really wanted. Then had a man explain on a 4th date that I had the wrong kind of hair!

Old 10-31-2011, 07:43 PM

4,445 posts, read 4,262,799 times
lets see, I was dumped by my first love cause he claimed I "needed him too much". I still don't know what he meant by that, as I was constantly doing my own thing with dancing, friends, school and always working. He was in the military and gone 3-4 months a year and I always did fine. ha. I think he just didn't love me enough. We were on and off for 3 and a half years and each time he dumped me, he had a different excuse..one time he really did say he didn't love me anymore. oh well. I knew it all along by that time.

I got dumped by another guy cause he claimed his inability to show emotion hindered his ability to have a relationship and that he couldn't/didn't want a relationship at the moment. He was my friends roommate, so of course I found out he was dating another girl that I believe he's still with, less than a week after he told me what he told me. I didn't care that he was dating anyone else, I cared that he lied to me so severely the entire time I knew him, especially when he took me to lunch (and paid) to talk about that and to try to be friends. Ya, friends don't lie like that to each other. I pretty much knew he wasn't really interested in me and just using me, but he further lied when I confronted him about all of that. I will never understand why a man can't just tell a woman "no thanks", especially one that doens't seem insane, like me, lol. he's lucky I'm a nice girl, cause any other girl would have slit his throat or beaten up his stupid old pick up truck. Oh, and we're not friends like he claimed he wanted..he doesn't deserve that, not that he cares anyways.

Old 11-08-2011, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
lets see, I was dumped by my first love cause he claimed I "needed him too much". I still don't know what he meant by that, as I was constantly doing my own thing with dancing, friends, school and always working. He was in the military and gone 3-4 months a year and I always did fine. ha. I think he just didn't love me enough. We were on and off for 3 and a half years and each time he dumped me, he had a different excuse..one time he really did say he didn't love me anymore. oh well. I knew it all along by that time.

I got dumped by another guy cause he claimed his inability to show emotion hindered his ability to have a relationship and that he couldn't/didn't want a relationship at the moment. He was my friends roommate, so of course I found out he was dating another girl that I believe he's still with, less than a week after he told me what he told me. I didn't care that he was dating anyone else, I cared that he lied to me so severely the entire time I knew him, especially when he took me to lunch (and paid) to talk about that and to try to be friends. Ya, friends don't lie like that to each other. I pretty much knew he wasn't really interested in me and just using me, but he further lied when I confronted him about all of that. I will never understand why a man can't just tell a woman "no thanks", especially one that doens't seem insane, like me, lol. he's lucky I'm a nice girl, cause any other girl would have slit his throat or beaten up his stupid old pick up truck. Oh, and we're not friends like he claimed he wanted..he doesn't deserve that, not that he cares anyways.
Good for you Mir! You deserve someone that wants you and cares for you.

Old 11-09-2011, 05:48 PM

5,274 posts, read 3,244,243 times
I had someone claim he loved me and missed me and couldn't wait to see me (he was out of town), and then four days later he broke up with me (over the phone) after avoiding me all weekend. I never got a reason.

However, it ended up being the best thing that could have happened.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships