Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2011, 03:12 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,350,941 times

Advertisements

Hello, Pikantari here and I suppose it's sorta been a long time.

Every once in a while I come in and read a few things and check to see if I have any messages, which is what I did earlier this afternoon.

I read a post called: "Do you think men care about the number of men a woman has slept with."

I read about 7 pages worth and wanted to reply but changed my mind as my reply was getting too long and off topic, go figure.

Sometimes I wonder if men care about that. Then I think of my number. Then I think... what is my number. Hmm. Being with my ex-husband for 16 years kinda put me with him all those years. Then a boyfriend for a couple of years.

Whatever else. Someone replied in that post don't ask don't tell. Another person said, I don't care, as long as she is with me now, or something like no one before him matters.

I cannot remember exactly.

When I was younger I used to care, and truly kinda knew (I thought) whether they had been with a billion women or not.

Or could I? On the outside I am like a sweet innocent girl. No one knows about the inside until they get to know me....

I sort of had a conversation with him the another night about this. As we walked through the grocery store together he was pushing the cart and I had my hand around his waist.

Our ages matter here. I am 37 and he is 41.

A young man, maybe in his young twenties was approaching us. Really nerdy and gangly looking. I doubt seriously that anyone in his age would be looking to date him.

I lean in close to my boyfriend and say see that guy that we just went by? In twenty years all of the women who would have never thought they would date him wish they had.

Before that we had gone out to eat at a little Italian restaurant. My food was better than his so I gave him half. This is not important, just part of the story.

We were talking about our younger years and the things we did. He was talking about this one girl back then who ended up marrying a lawyer man who was about 6-7 years older than he was, but a group of them hung together.

Apparently this was the girl who was a dancer in a club who every man wanted.

As we were discussing this I was thinking to myself, "Why would every man want her, knowing that every other man had already had her?"

So I asked him. How do I know? I am not a man with the thoughts of a man.

"Because she would be experienced and know what she was doing."

He had mentioned he would have gone out with her in high school if he had known how she would have been in a few years, as she was mentioned above.

Thats why I asked why would you have wanted that, and mentioned my thought process.

I asked what about the girl like me, with the long brown hair and glasses. A little quiet on the outside, innocent, if you will. Then you get to know me and watch out.

He said this is true.

I have never thought about his sexual past, not even now. Not even writing this drama do I think of it.

From time to time I think about his ex girlfriend. I don't know if he thinks of my ex at all. We both mention them from time to time and I do ask questions.

At this point in my life, I have found a good guy, and that is all that matters. I DO think I can tell how he probably was, and I think he has been a good guy.

As a woman, I am like... he loves me, he loves me not. He loves me, he loves me not.

If he is showing it, I wonder why he is not saying it. If he is saying it I wonder why he is not showing it.

Nuts, I know. I can't help it.

I sat on the floor today just infront of him as he was sitting in his recliner and we were talking about all of this.

He slid down onto the floor and was facing me on the floor and I wrapped my legs around him. He was hugging me and rubbing my back.

I was telling him about my craziness of how I feel sometimes, does he love me, etc.

He said this is what I like. Showing it. You can say it a million times and it really doesn't matter. This is it.

I thought about it and I think he is right. Sitting there with our arms wrapped around one another, rubbing each others backs. Me resting my head on his shoulder as he rubs my hair.

At that point, feeling that feeling.... nothing else matters.

I am still typing about this subject and my mind is not even taking me to the wonder of his sexual behavior before me, only with me.

I tickle his feet and he flips me over and pins me down and gives me a wedgie. He jumps up from the floor and I roll over and start to get up lifting my hands for his help, and he lends it.

He asked if I was hungry. I said yep, I sorta am. He says I was gonna ask you before but I got sidetracked. I say how, by pinning me down and giving me a wedgie?

He smiles that sweet smile and answers yes.

That was a few hours ago and we still have not eaten. He is the quiet one and I am the one who cannot stop talking, no matter how hard I try. He puts up with it and listens, for the most part. (Big smile)

I don't know if we will be like this forever. Now if we are near one another I have to touch him. I can't help it. Will it be this forever? I don't know.

I sure hope so...

Old 10-30-2011, 03:17 PM

52,221 posts, read 52,642,422 times
Interesting post.

Made me smile.

Old 10-30-2011, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Interesting post.

Made me smile.

I am certainly glad of that.

I guess it is my goal to make people smile...

Old 10-30-2011, 03:28 PM

5,020 posts, read 7,221,289 times
What kind of wedgie was it? A Melvin? A Mervin? An Atomic Wedgie? A Flying Dutchman? Be specific.

Urban Dictionary: Wedgie

Old 10-30-2011, 04:41 PM

1,818 posts, read 2,684,658 times
It made me smile too and remember good times from the past. Thanks....I think ...

Old 10-30-2011, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughanwilliams View Post
What kind of wedgie was it? A Melvin? A Mervin? An Atomic Wedgie? A Flying Dutchman? Be specific.

Urban Dictionary: Wedgie
Well Vaughanwilliams I read your reference and it was none of those...

Just a classic underwear up the backside including no pain but many laughs wedgie.

Specific enough?

Old 10-30-2011, 06:20 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,764,451 times
That is awesome... The ability to laugh is very important in a relationship.

Old 10-30-2011, 06:21 PM

5,020 posts, read 7,221,289 times
The best kind.

Old 10-30-2011, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red On The Noodle View Post
It made me smile too and remember good times from the past. Thanks....I think ...
Your welcome... I think.

Old 10-30-2011, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughanwilliams View Post
The best kind.
I must agree.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.