Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 01:04 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,392,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
LOL I think this guy is trolling......
lol, thats very possible..this doesn't sound real..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2011, 01:10 PM

2,037 posts, read 2,981,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeAndMillie2 View Post
After reading this and OP's comments again... oh, I wish there were something better to do at the moment... I am thinking this has to be an "alternative reality" for the OP. It is kind of like fantasy written on paper?

It has to be, because, quite frankly, the OP is not making any sense.
I am actually making a lot of sense but it takes a bit of intellect and objective analysis to comprehend.

What don't you follow?

Old 10-31-2011, 01:17 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,571,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i am puzzled by your post. you seem a bit at loose ends. its really not about women is it? or money.
seems like your anchor is missing. ever thought about getting more in touch with your spiritual self?
just asking. i agree about the car. right now i dont have one either lots of benefits in this. more time to calm down and get centered.

no stats Huck?

Old 10-31-2011, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
So you want to be a sugar daddy but without paying for it on an ongoing basis, yet you want this woman to be available on an ongoing basis for travel and whenever else it's convenient. So you want her to be independently wealthy and you'll just pay for her company (in the form of comps - paid trip expenses). Ain't gonna happen and you are definitely not what a woman would be punching for if she could afford to be available for "whenever" and still be self-supporting.

Time to grow up, little boy.
Not exactly, but, like many men, I have a line and an ego which allows me to spend $$ on a woman but not give $$ to a woman.

I have no desire for a gal to be at my beck and call. On first inspection, I did not appear to be very desirable to some women. I want to improve that.

I suspect, as a NYer, that you know a bit about this lifestyle. You are correct that women in NYC are very spoiled and I am not that big of a deal to them. I had average Manhattanhites tell me of getting 5K a month from asian dudes. That's just crazy, but if that's the going rate then good for the SB. Pathetic if you ask me. And these dudes were not that bad, just short and lazy.

The women between the coasts have much more manageable expectations. In Kentucky 45k a year is a good salary. In NYC 100k is barely above the poverty line.

The LVCC is only 5k for an equity membership...I could only imagine what a similar club would cost in Manhattan.....actually, I could not.

I have no desire to compete with NYC bankers or LA entertainers and big oil men in texas in any way. One girl from NYC told me that she only flew 1st class yet was only squatting on a friend's coach looking for her next prey...no job..no ambition...just a flake looking for a payout.

I just want a pretty girl that can enjoy my company without asking me for cash to pay bills. Perhaps this will be very hard to find in Vegas.

Old 10-31-2011, 01:32 PM

14,229 posts, read 29,931,333 times
Oh dear. Another disaster in the making.

You may be 'erudite' in some areas but you are lacking in education in the area of women and relationships. You keep repeating this puerile half baked philosophy about punching and dating weight. Where did you get this and are you really 30?

Look in the mirror and decide who would want to date you and these are the women you need to date. Forget the fantasy of you as some kind of Hugh Hefner wanna-be playboy player. Find someone decent who cares about you. Forget this game.

All you need is a bankroll to attract some women. You may even find a beautiful one. But she will be gone in a poof of fairy dust when the bankroll runs out. And you will be left with nothing but empty pockets. You shouldn't be so happy to give up the money you worked hard for and in a combat zone to boot. Why not invest that money? It will do more for you as an investment than a temporary booty magnet. Most if not all of the women you will attract in this fashion are not worth having.

Over the years, I have known a good many people with money. Even a few with MONEY! Without exception, they aren't flashy and what they want in the dating world is to find someone who cares about them and can fit into their lifestyle in general. They aren't looking for some cheap trick who will hang around just long enough to get a generous divorce settlement.

Be you. It's the only part you know how to play. And if you are a geeky nerd who understands routers and mainframes better than women, that's a good thing. Many women will find you attractive just as you are. Maybe they will even stay home on Saturday night and fix dinner and play XBOX with you. Now there's a keeper!

Old 10-31-2011, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post

!
A very nice post Mam, thank you.

Old 10-31-2011, 02:36 PM

8,276 posts, read 11,854,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post

You may be 'erudite' in some areas but you are lacking in education in the area of women and relationships. You keep repeating this puerile half baked philosophy about punching and dating weight. Where did you get this and are you really 30?

Look in the mirror and decide who would want to date you and these are the women you need to date. Forget the fantasy of you as some kind of Hugh Hefner wanna-be playboy player. Find someone decent who cares about you. Forget this game.

All you need is a bankroll to attract some women. You may even find a beautiful one. But she will be gone in a poof of fairy dust when the bankroll runs out. And you will be left with nothing but empty pockets. You shouldn't be so happy to give up the money you worked hard for and in a combat zone to boot. Why not invest that money? It will do more for you as an investment than a temporary booty magnet. Most if not all of the women you will attract in this fashion are not worth having.

Over the years, I have known a good many people with money. Even a few with MONEY! Without exception, they aren't flashy and what they want in the dating world is to find someone who cares about them and can fit into their lifestyle in general. They aren't looking for some cheap trick who will hang around just long enough to get a generous divorce settlement.

Be you. It's the only part you know how to play. And if you are a geeky nerd who understands routers and mainframes better than women, that's a good thing. Many women will find you attractive just as you are. Maybe they will even stay home on Saturday night and fix dinner and play XBOX with you. Now there's a keeper!
Just passing by, but I wanted to take note of this post. Very, very good!

Old 11-01-2011, 06:03 AM

37,470 posts, read 45,693,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Then buy one, they're not that expensive.
Words out of my mouth. Damn. The more the OP posts, the less I can even believe that someone so incredibly pompous and vacuous would ever have a chance in hell of ANY kind of success, either in dating OR in a career. Good luck OP. You're gonna need it.

Old 11-01-2011, 06:10 AM

37,470 posts, read 45,693,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
the op is a serious idiot...

I'm ashamed to be an American when I read about people like this...
Tried to rep you for that. You know the drill!

Old 11-01-2011, 02:20 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,502,173 times
Yes, many women expect a man to have a job, but if you have money in the bank and are financially secure and stable, even with a part time job and no car, you're in the running.

I think you should buy a car, if you expect to date. But I'm kinda old fashioned and like the idea of my date picking me up or, at the very least, being able to meet me at a restaurant across town where there are no buses or trains in the area, if we wanted.

As far as weight, there are plenty of women who don't care much about that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships