Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2011, 09:02 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,178,983 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Ah this stuff is waking me up!

But hey if you do get drunk, we're here! Or I am at least! LOL
Hmm well if I would have had dinner it would be better, LOL I skipped it, and that's not good...reading all the posts on food is making me hungry

Old 11-18-2011, 09:09 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Hmm well if I would have had dinner it would be better, LOL I skipped it, and that's not good...reading all the posts on food is making me hungry
You should eat then! It'll take more to get you drunk, but you shouldn't skip dinner.

Old 11-18-2011, 09:15 PM

Quote:
You should eat then! It'll take more to get you drunk, but you shouldn't skip dinner.
I'm making a panini, LOL
Can't get drunk...too much homework is due by midnight

Old 11-18-2011, 09:16 PM

Quote:
I'm making a panini, LOL
Can't get drunk...too much homework is due by midnight
So do your homework now, then after midnight get plowed!

Old 11-18-2011, 09:21 PM

Quote:
So do your homework now, then after midnight get plowed!
LOL, I can do a glass of wine or two, & still do the work...Wasn't so good the other night though, submitted am assignment under the influence of multiple Blue Moons

Old 11-18-2011, 09:26 PM

Quote:
LOL, I can do a glass of wine or two, & still do the work...Wasn't so good the other night though, submitted am assignment under the influence of multiple Blue Moons
You're doin' me proud here. Doing your homework while drinking under a blue moon!

Old 11-18-2011, 09:30 PM

Quote:
You're doin' me proud here. Doing your homework while drinking under a blue moon!
LOL it is your fault

Old 11-18-2011, 09:32 PM

Quote:
LOL it is your fault
Happy to take the blame for this. If you failed the work then I feel bad, but if not, job well done!

Old 11-18-2011, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Happy to take the blame for this. If you failed the work then I feel bad, but if not, job well done!
Hell, I didn't fail it at all, just made it much more interesting for the teacher to read

Old 11-18-2011, 09:35 PM

2,650 posts, read 3,012,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Breastmilk! Get your head out of the gutter!

Do you use the free version?
AVG used to be the go to choice but it has become somewhat bloated lately and I dislike that they do all kinds of trickery trying to get you to buy the pay version. Combine that with the fact that they have a lower detection rate, use more resources, and have slower scans the security essentials makes it a no brainer to me. If you want I can give you a link to a place where you can go and read the testing on these things from a group that doesn't have a stick in the fire. It isn't often I would recommend a microsoft product to anyone but I have to admit that lately they have upped their game a great deal on some of their stuff.

On the phone I use USA TV Droid to get tv listings. Good for finding out if a show is going to be a rerun tonight while you are out on the road which was my wifes main usage. It is actually faster than the guide on cable to find for instance what channel the Seahawks are playing on which is my usage. I use big oven for recipes. Dr.Shopper for shopping lists. Hello expense to keep track of my deductible expenses. Bubble is a level and it works well having both a fisheye and and standard beam level depending on how you orient the phone and it comes in handy every once in a while when you need to level something. I'm sure you are already using google maps but don't forget to download streetview which lets you actually see the streets as if you were driving down them. Google earth is good. You can see the satellite imagery of any point on earth. Not just an interesting diversion it can be a handy tool for scoping out a neighborhood and other such usages. For instance I have been using it to see the actual grounds of condos in Costa Rica and what kind of view they have, how they are situated, what the area is like. I don't have many games. The only one I ever actually play is WordzUP which is a small grid of letters and you find the words in it. You can pick it up and drop it instantly it doesn't drain the battery much. I find that the kindle software is a little better for book reading than google books. Mostly because unlike google books it is easier to search for free books which is what I do. I prefer the actual paper anyways and if I'm paying I want the paper. Still either is not bad and its nice to have a book always ready on the phone. I'm reading Jane Austin right now on mine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships