Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2011, 10:09 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,191,296 times

Advertisements

So, should I have another drink or should I let it go? I'm not too drunk yet despite my habit of pouring myself a double every 45 min or so...

Old 11-10-2011, 10:11 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,191,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Blue Moon; even the name sounds girly.
I go for a manly beer, with a manly name, because I'm a manly man. And that beer shalt be called Red Oak.
PARTY FOUL! Blue Moon is actually pretty good beer, and it's more potent than that girly light beer that people drink.

Old 11-11-2011, 05:54 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,059,854 times
Ohhh boy! I suck!

Last night, had a few glasses of wine, dozed off on the chair (yup, which is why I got quiet). So I head upstairs to bed and text my running partner:

"Hey I'm going to sleep in in the morning. Too much wins!" and then sent "wine even...LOL"

So this morning my phone buzzes and I'm wondering why. She texts me wanting to know if I'm coming out.

So I look at my text history...

I text my 12yr old son that message!!! AND...he was at a sleepover with his buddies. Goodness!!

I need to start writing my acceptance speech for my mother of the year award!

Old 11-11-2011, 06:49 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,748,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Ohhh boy! I suck!

Last night, had a few glasses of wine, dozed off on the chair (yup, which is why I got quiet). So I head upstairs to bed and text my running partner:

"Hey I'm going to sleep in in the morning. Too much wins!" and then sent "wine even...LOL"

So this morning my phone buzzes and I'm wondering why. She texts me wanting to know if I'm coming out.

I text my 12yr old son that message!!! AND...he was at a sleepover with his buddies. Goodness!!

And to think there are worse moms out there. whoops.

Old 11-11-2011, 07:40 AM

17,633 posts, read 22,619,645 times
Quote:
Ohhh boy! I suck!

Fred Sanford said "Ripple is some potent stuff". hahaha

You deserve some nap time, hon.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:25 AM

2,650 posts, read 3,010,867 times
Quote:
Ohhh boy! I suck!

Tsk tsk tsk, let this be a lesson to you. Never drink wine without active chatting partners!

Old 11-11-2011, 10:57 AM

12,573 posts, read 15,554,055 times
Quote:
Ohhh boy! I suck!

Hilarious!
Not like you sent him naked photos of yourself.
Couldn't rep you.

Old 11-11-2011, 10:59 AM

1,321 posts, read 2,106,326 times
So I woke up to an odd text this morning. Something about sleeping in, winning, and wine.

I'm thinking it was from Charlie Sheen.

Old 11-11-2011, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
PARTY FOUL! Blue Moon is actually pretty good beer, and it's more potent than that girly light beer that people drink.
Who let this guy bring in a whistle?

Old 11-11-2011, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vanderburgh View Post
So I woke up to an odd text this morning. Something about sleeping in, winning, and wine.

I'm thinking it was from Charlie Sheen.
That's nothing, I woke up this morning with a strange woman in my bed telling me about a text she accidently sent to her son.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.