U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-07-2012, 10:39 AM

42,851 posts, read 51,320,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
I woke up at 6:30 because my head hurts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
Good morning everyone! Had a good convo with Neemy last night. Going to meet up w/her this week. Raena, I guess we owe you one
Wow, the heroes are up bright and early! Quite unexpected... considering those hangovers...

Cool matchmaking session! What an epic come-back, Neemy!

Old 01-07-2012, 11:21 AM

4,983 posts, read 2,791,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Wow, the heroes are up bright and early! Quite unexpected... considering those hangovers...

Leave it to Neemy.

Old 01-07-2012, 12:07 PM

23,210 posts, read 16,789,173 times
I find it amazing how many people from various places "watch" this thread and this particular forum.

I would say it's pretty high school.... but somehow, it seems more kindergarten......

Old 01-07-2012, 12:36 PM

10,875 posts, read 5,508,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I wonder how we got to be the "good" son in law and daughter, we went out to dinner tonight with Mrs. Chow's dad and her brother and his wife, well, near the end of dinner Mrs. Chow's Dad asks if who's gonna go back to his house for a visit and there is a bunch of stammering and what not, so as were gonna leave mrs. chows brother and and his wife make a break for it and were sorta left holding the bag??? I'm like, how the &*^& did we always get stuck with that shyt, I mean they always always get the the easy pass and we have to be the "good" ones and do our "duty" to see her dad.

I'm just getting a little tired of doing the "right" thing and everyone else in life seems to f ing skip by.... I see this same type of crap at work all of the time...... it's really really really grinding me last f ing nerve.........
Got to learn to be quicker on the draw Chow.

Old 01-07-2012, 12:38 PM

10,875 posts, read 5,508,590 times
Quote:
I find it amazing how many people from various places "watch" this thread and this particular forum.

I would say it's pretty high school.... but somehow, it seems more kindergarten......
I'm surprised a small group of people can talk about boobs, food, & booze for 450+ pages.

Old 01-07-2012, 01:04 PM

2,603 posts, read 1,183,968 times
That was a lot of pages to catch up on....

@chow You cant choose what other people are but you can choose what you are. In my own family I am always the one who stays, who puts in the time, who they come to with arguments, everyone expects that I will do my duty and they are covered. Mostly it doesn't bother me but at times I want to set aside the load myself and I become frustrated and angry. I imagine it to be somewhat akin to what you're feeling. Its too much typing but it's enough to know when I was a kid my dad had a dispute with the neighbors and the end result was he could if he chose nail them to the wall. I assumed he would but he did not and I asked why. He said because he did not want to become what he despised. I get the feeling over time reading your stuff your a good guy. Keep being that guy. Thats my two cents.

Old 01-07-2012, 01:08 PM

1,895 posts, read 1,415,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post

You know its bad when the hangover starts before you go to bed! I had a splitting headache, but got up this morning and was fine. Even went to the gym and had a good workout. Gotta workout all those frustrations ya know.

Old 01-07-2012, 01:20 PM

23,210 posts, read 16,789,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
That was a lot of pages to catch up on....

@chow You cant choose what other people are but you can choose what you are. In my own family I am always the one who stays, who puts in the time, who they come to with arguments, everyone expects that I will do my duty and they are covered. Mostly it doesn't bother me but at times I want to set aside the load myself and I become frustrated and angry. I imagine it to be somewhat akin to what you're feeling. Its too much typing but it's enough to know when I was a kid my dad had a dispute with the neighbors and the end result was he could if he chose nail them to the wall. I assumed he would but he did not and I asked why. He said because he did not want to become what he despised. I get the feeling over time reading your stuff your a good guy. Keep being that guy. Thats my two cents.
Well, thanks for the nice words..... I've been in a crappy mood for a while now, I'm under too much pressure at work and I've been feeling snarky lately.

But, as they say, this too shall pass......

Old 01-07-2012, 01:43 PM

14,044 posts, read 7,086,360 times
Quote:

I'm about to ask a REALLY stupid question...you should be used to my ignorance by now but if you aren't...brace yourself!

How do you know who is watching this forum and this thread if they aren't posting?

Old 01-07-2012, 01:52 PM

10,153 posts, read 10,366,073 times
Ahhhh Keep us posted on if CD produces another couple!!

Just got home from a 2 hour bike ride. It's just waaaayyyy to nice out in Miami to be indoors!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships