Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2012, 05:27 PM

96 posts, read 101,131 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
You make me sound like June Cleaver. Thank you!

Seriously though can you explain what you meant by your slogan/philosophy, you know after you talked about our 'bleeding vaginas?'
Masturbation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2012, 06:22 PM

Wouldn't really consider myself a woman hater. I have respect and much love for my Mother whom I love dearly, and my Grandmother whom raised me. They have earned my respect, the rest have not. Cool Story though.

Old 02-18-2012, 06:24 PM

Mod cut: Orphaned.

I have made it clear goal in life to never have children, so don't worry about me populating the world with more awesomeness.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 02-18-2012 at 10:58 PM..

Old 02-18-2012, 06:51 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,610,796 times
It was actually pretty productive for most of it. I didn't get a chance to read through the whole thing, but it did help in knowing that I was not the only person who felt this way.

For years I've had to defend my feelings on this matter. That why does society always seem to paint people who don't get married, have kids and the white picket fence as somehow wrong? Why should we give in to someone else's ideal of how we should be living our lives? Who is anyone else to dictate how we live it?

Besides, for those that want to argue it's selfish, you know what? The population isn't going to die because some people decide not to procreate. There are plenty of other people out there having kids to make up for it.

Old 02-18-2012, 07:24 PM

837 posts, read 1,287,520 times
I would really like to have children but I always knew I would remain childless forever. It's simply too risky to have them as the world is right now. Everyone who is born nowadays will probably face some kind of food or water shortage, declining education quality, will never be able to settle into a stable job, it's at high risk of dying in a war, etc.

Besides, you can't send children back once they're here and you never know how they're going to end up like when they are teenagers. Too many things can (and probably will) go wrong when you have a child. I couldn't stand having to be financially responsible for someone for over 25 years. I just wouldn't sleep at night.

Anyway, I never had a relationship so it wouldn't matter. There wouldn't be a mother for a start.

Old 02-18-2012, 08:11 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,057,151 times
I hear ya, man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buick>Import View Post
Childfree here and intend on staying that way.

I am single 23 year old male who has sworn off and permanently bowed out of the dating scene. I feel as if feminism is a form of terrorism and I refuse to mentally castrate myself and let a women order me around like I'm a child. I also find it hilarious that so many women think just because they have a vagina and/or that it bleeds that I should automatically respect them without them having earned it. My slogan is "God gave me hands for a reason". I guess the same goes with tissues. I also despise children because I have witnessed firsthand the spoiled little brats throwing mud and rocks at my car, showing no respect or regard for my property or me as a human being. Then when $h!t hits the fan they turn into a sobbing pile of dung and try to act all innocent as if I disrespected myself or threw crap at my own car just to get them in trouble. Disturbing thing is parents nowadays believe anything that comes out of their precious bastards mouth without question.

Either way, I'm a bitter Moderator cut: language who hates most everything and can't wait for a giant comet to come crashing down to earth and wipe the human slate clean.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 02-19-2012 at 07:24 AM.. Reason: Edited quoted text

Old 02-18-2012, 08:30 PM

1,571 posts, read 2,813,488 times
I feel so happy about this lifestyle. Ever since I was 13, I knew kids were not on my future plans. I'm less than 2 months shy of turning 25 and still don't want kids.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:34 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Wouldn't really consider myself a woman hater. I have respect and much love for my Mother whom I love dearly, and my Grandmother whom raised me. They have earned my respect, the rest have not. Cool Story though.
So all women, other than your mother and grandmother, are bad and evil people.
And you respect women who abdicate their child rearing to their parents.

Got it.

Old 02-19-2012, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
So all women, other than your mother and grandmother, are bad and evil people.
And you respect women who abdicate their child rearing to their parents.

Got it.
Actually the courts ordered my mother hand over me to the orphanage due to the fact that she is Deaf, learning disabled and didn't make much money at the time. My grandmother stepped in and signed the papers while my mother went back to school.

Old 02-19-2012, 10:30 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Actually the courts ordered my mother hand over me to the orphanage due to the fact that she is Deaf, learning disabled and didn't make much money at the time. My grandmother stepped in and signed the papers while my mother went back to school.
So you hate all other women who might be in the same situation.
But not your mother.
Like I said, I get it.
If you don't know them, you hate them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships