Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2011, 01:35 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,146,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
No sane person perferes to be single - unless you have some sort of mental and or sexuall dysfunction. Everybody needs some body...to love...as the song goes. Being alone and single and saying that it is great is like being a stuggling poor person and telling the world it is wonderful - it simply is not!

Single means your not married, it doesn' mean your alone(well al least for me it doesn't). You could have a girlfriend or S.O. and stil be considered single according to the law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2011, 01:35 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times
Quote:
No sane person perferes to be single - unless you have some sort of mental and or sexuall dysfunction. Everybody needs some body...to love...as the song goes. Being alone and single and saying that it is great is like being a stuggling poor person and telling the world it is wonderful - it simply is not!
Let me guess you must be a god or something to speak for every single person on the planet.

Old 11-10-2011, 01:38 PM

3,337 posts, read 7,120,348 times
Quote:
Hate to break it to you but relationships are overrated.

Old 11-10-2011, 02:19 PM

748 posts, read 1,314,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
number four is false for a lot of guys, the rest don't apply if you settle down with a woman you actually get along with instead of a nagging harpy.
You took the words right out of my cybermouth

Old 11-10-2011, 02:22 PM

748 posts, read 1,314,334 times
Quote:
I am sorry but I disagree... being alone and single DOES NOT mean you are loneley, or that you have some sort of mental or sexual dysfunction. It simply means you are not ready to be in a long term committed relationship, and contrary to popular believe, being single is OK.

Old 11-10-2011, 02:35 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,692,607 times
Nah, I agree with Oleg.

Old 11-10-2011, 03:48 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,697,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northside904 View Post
True but more people want to be in one than not

Old 11-10-2011, 03:52 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northside904 View Post
Only the bad ones.

Old 11-10-2011, 03:54 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,269,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
an article confirming why guys just would rather be single, bang and not commit.

[URL="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2056875/Liz-Jones-baby-craving-drove-steal-husbands-sperm-ultimate-deception.html#ixzz1cebEuvqk"]Liz Jones' baby craving drove her to steal husband's sperm in ultimate deception | Mail Online[/URL]

That guy got played hard and it was an uneven transaction, her kitty is well past it's expiration date.

Actually, that would be an article explaining why paranoid guys who have made poor judgments in choosing women to date would rather be single, bang, and not commit.

But don't let the media shape your opinion of every woman on the planet, now.

Old 11-10-2011, 04:01 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,920,389 times
Quote:
Are you kidding me? lol

I'm single because I enjoy having lots of sex with multiple partners. I figure that it's better to remain single and continue my activies than to get into a relationship and cheat all the time. There's just something about the chase of getting a new woman in bed that I'm addicted to; the adrenaline rush that results is like a drug.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships