Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 08:28 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,145,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I know this is off topic but since others have worked it in to this thread...I just want to know what JoePa would have done if the same assistant came to him and told him Coach Sandusky was in the shower with HIS grandson????He is a disgrace..,shame on him!!
I don't mean to get off topic either, but I just seen on the news that the Penn state board of trustees have fired Joe paterno, and the school president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2011, 08:40 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Patterson? No. Lautner? Yes. But then I feel dirty.
This one?

Lautner - Google Search

I can see being appealing in about 20 years.

I just happened to come across something about Bo Derek and was curious to see what John Derek looked like when he was young. While I find him very sexy when he first got together with her, I don't like him young. Then again, I've always been into older men. However, Bo took the other direction after him, so it's perhaps possible... I've also started finding those with the age difference I used to like kinda old lately...

Old 11-09-2011, 08:43 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,605,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
This one?

Lautner - Google Search

I just happened to come across something about Bo Derek and was curious to see what John Derek looked like when he was young. While I find him very sexy when he first got together with her, I don't like him young. Then again, I've always been into older men. However, Bo took the other direction after him, so it's perhaps possible... I've also started finding those with the age difference I used to like kinda old lately...
I prefer older men, well minimum of 40, but something about that boy Robert

John Derek was creepy and controlling, she seemed more like a prisoner than his wife.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:44 PM

48,522 posts, read 34,843,322 times
Quote:
This one?

Lautner - Google Search

There IS a huge difference between whom I feel is hot, and who I would be attracted to in reality. Heck, I can't even maintain a crush if I hear them in an interview (usually a piece of fluff).

Please don't mess with my precarious fantasies!!!

Old 11-09-2011, 08:48 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
John Derek was creepy and controlling, she seemed more like a prisoner than his wife.
Yeah, that's what I've heard, too... She remained married to him till his death, though.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:50 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,605,167 times
Quote:
Yeah, that's what I've heard, too... She remained married to him till his death, though.
I don't think she had a choice

Old 11-09-2011, 09:26 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,569,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I don't care what others say or do - I would never cheat on my husband. If I wanted to have sex with other people - I wouldn't have gotten married.
I was going to respond in the same way but since you've posted my exact thoughts...I'll just serve as an echo if you don't mine.

Old 11-09-2011, 10:16 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Honey, I truly pity you and I mean that sincerely.

You've obviously been greatly hurt by a woman and that one event has turned you against all women. This is extremely sad to me.

I know it makes you feel better to spout off the stats you believe are true, so I don't even like to disagree with you because I really do want you to feel better.

But the reality is, in general MEN are the ones who fare better financially after divorce.

Most divorced women do not get huge settlements or live a life of luxury afterwards. In fact, most women's standard of living goes down in the years after a divorce, while a man's keeps rising.

I know you will not believe me because you are so invested in clinging to the beliefs that make you feel better about your own situation. But it still has to be said, sorry.
thanks for the thought but you might save it for the millions of rip off artists that have harmed these young men and broken the hearts of their mothers. if there is karma they should be worried.
i on the other hand, have harmed no one--
except for making a few individuals uncomfortable on CDF.

Old 11-09-2011, 10:25 PM

62 posts, read 70,790 times
Unhappy Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Infidelity Facts - Infidelity Statistics

LOL, that marriage counselors have some of the highest divorce rates, I guess they need to take their own advice.

5 signs you
where was this information retrieved from? I know the divorce rate is really high in the southern states laughing out loud maybe this is the reason why!
It is sad that so many marriages end because of infidelity and other things of that sort. Most people look at it as a first marriage is a starter marriage and the second one just might stick seen that on a marriage forum once. What happened to the good old days?

Old 11-09-2011, 11:23 PM

1,841 posts, read 3,173,646 times
Directed the towards the OP...

I did not read the stats chart however I did copy the header...

Wow, 78% of Men and 68% of Women say they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught!

I mean I get it...The hypothetical question of "Would you cheat on your spouse if you would never get caught" and the study was anonymous..and the honesty was there...ok...

What had me reeling is the number of people who would do this...
I am coming from personal knowledge..YOU would know you did it..And yes you are not going to get caught..however SHOULD we not hold ourselves accountable for the actions we take?
Does The fact that our SO will never find out mean we have hurt them any less? We have not broken vows or most importantly the TRUST...?
As they carry on with US as usual we inside ourselves know WE have hurt them, betrayed them...
SO sad...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships