Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 06:43 PM

471 posts, read 481,356 times

Advertisements

Interesting that no one replies when proven wrong..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2011, 08:38 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,566,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk50 View Post
-30 years old

-Met on OKC

-Date last Tuesday

-Made second date for last Wed

-She couldn't make it, texted me apologizing, moved 2nd date to Thurs

-SHE kissed ME on 2nd date

-Everything in these two dates was great: laughs, chemistry, were both incredible; talked about having a joint bday party in December etc; made plans for Monday (this week)

-Texted her Monday about getting together

-All of a sudden she goes cold, "Cant meet today, have a meeting"

-Haven't heard from her since then (which was Monday); although we are still friends on FB, and she liked my status yesterday, so she hasn't COMPLETELY cut off contact

What the hell? I'm close to giving up on dating completely.
I think you care TOO much. Eventually you will learn.

Old 11-16-2011, 08:42 PM

3 posts, read 2,100 times
If that was only your second date you can hardly call that seeing each other. Why are you chasing a girl who shows low interest? That is just desperate.

Old 11-16-2011, 08:56 PM

Clearly no one read the last post on the previous page.

Old 11-16-2011, 08:58 PM

5,460 posts, read 7,759,827 times
Quote:
Glad to hear the great news OP!

Congrats -- from your recent post it is clear that she really likes you!!

Old 11-16-2011, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
Wow. Well, I don't know what is going on with she or with you, for that matter, but I can tell you what happened with me.

I was speaking with three men from match. One was about ten years younger than me, the other two near my age but older. The youngest was the most talkative, and we had spoken on the phone as well.

At that point I was trying to narrow it down. There were also others but really, they were just someone to chat w every once in a while... they were in the background. These three were in the up front.

So, I talked to the young man quite a bit on the phone in the evenings and he seemed really nice. Maybe a little too rowdy for me but I was thinking it would be ok. One of the older ones really quiet and the other one I could only talk to in the late evenings due to his job.

One day the young man texts me while I am at work and asks what I am up to. I reply with working, and leave it at that. I had talked to him during my lunchtime the day before, and the evening before we had also spoken on the phone. At this point I had not met any of them.

At the end of the day, which was a very busy day at best, I text the young man. He responds with who is this. Ok, so we both know this means I am off his contact list on his phone, I am erased.

I go home and fire up facebook and we are no longer friends.

He says he thought I didn't want anything to do with him since I didn't carry on a conversation with him while I was at work.

Well, obviously he was not for me. He did, however, jump to some pretty high conclusions because of the way I had answered his text, which was only a very matter of factly answer.

For several months I have been seeing the quiet gentleman and could not be more happy.

I don't know if any of this tells you anything, just my story..
Most guys dont learn how to delete number until they deal with enough women. You were victim of your gender...which is too bad.

Old 11-16-2011, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
Glad to hear the great news OP!

Congrats -- from your recent post it is clear that she really likes you!!

Haha thanks.

Do you really think she does?

Old 11-16-2011, 10:14 PM

Quote:
I texted her, and she said she needs space and it has nothing to do with not wanting to see me anymore.

ugh, I feel so stupid. I will CERTAINLY not contact her ever again. I will wait for her to do so.
Ha ha ha ha wow man. She meet another man who is giving it to her how she like it. Hey man at least u tried & I hope u learned something about women in this situation, because if u didnt learn anything well....thats not a good look. Just try to catch the next one.

Old 11-17-2011, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
Ha ha ha ha wow man. She meet another man who is giving it to her how she like it. Hey man at least u tried & I hope u learned something about women in this situation, because if u didnt learn anything well....thats not a good look. Just try to catch the next one.
Nah, we got back in touch. Check out the last post on the previous page.

Old 11-17-2011, 02:48 AM

1,754 posts, read 2,468,130 times
Quote:
She will flake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships