Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 12:46 PM

494 posts, read 1,610,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
lol, this is a bit harsh dont you think? lmfao
Maybe, but can it be true? Absolutely!

Old 11-12-2011, 12:58 PM

551 posts, read 1,121,924 times
Lol you guys are hilarious, saying "shes just not that into me". The girl was bi from the start then she explain that i stopped her from going fully Gay.I left the girl and she wanted me back so i must be good lol. Im not even upset about the situation, when she told me i laughed. Im moving on, shes moving on. She still wants to see me though which is crazy. Shes very confused and i want no part. Im going to treat her just like anyother and i just know she's gonna try to come back. You guys can say what ever you want idc, the girl was special to me and she feels the same, now im gonna treat her just like a FRIEND.

Old 11-12-2011, 01:01 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,151,683 times
I knew a guy at the time he was 24. He was dating a girl whom I dated in junior high. She was 21 at the time. This was many years ago. Anyhow, he was with her four years and never hit it. We found out later on. Then she meets this women who looked like a biker chick and much older (about 40) and gave up the goods in the matter of days and off she went...Out of the closet..My Question, never seemed geared towards the girl. You are what you are. If you're gay, then your gay. No biggie. My question was for the guy. You were with her four years and never got the goods....wtf....If that isn't an indication, then your gadar is on vacation....permanent vacation. I personally think the girl is bi, cause when we went out back in 7th grade, she was always grabbing at my joystick in movie theatres..That's part of why I dated her. She liked kissing and doing "some" dirty stuff..

Anyway, and this is a little off. I always thought she was a little off. I dumped her. Then in 8th grade, she was calling me all the time and we would have long talks as if we were together again. Then I started to like her again and asked her out, to where she turned me down...She did all that just to get back at me. Then throughout the next five years, she would say things to try to hurt me. Although she didn't realize, I really didn't give a sh t...For instance, we were in one class together our senior year and alot of girls liked me. My best friend was in the class with us and sat behind me. He liked some girls in the class, but just lacked confidence. (he was not ugly) Girls seemed to ingore him because of his lack of confidence (very good looking guy, just depressed demeanor). Anyway, since I never paid her no mind in the class, besides a simple hello before the class started, I think this annoyed her,...this lack of attention from me. So one day, while I was outside waiting for the class to start, she tells me that my friend Ronnie is really good looking. I think that she said this to bother me (but he was decent so I wasn't sure). But it didn't. I could care less who she liked. In fact, I said, I agree, and it sort of took the fizzle out of her little ploy..It kind of caught her speechless. I think she thought I was going to get annoyed...

Anyhow, point of the story is this girl turned out to be gay...However, especially since she showed so many emotions towards me in life, I always wondered if she were just bi...But to be with a guy four years and not give it up....That's just pathetic on the guys part..Gay, bi or whatever..this girl had many problems...

Lost focus of the point of this story, so I apologize if it were too long and meaningless...

Smp

Old 11-12-2011, 01:03 PM

8,357 posts, read 25,239,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonMartinNY View Post
Lol you guys are hilarious, saying "shes just not that into me". The girl was bi from the start then she explain that i stopped her from going fully Gay.I left the girl and she wanted me back so i must be good lol. Im not even upset about the situation, when she told me i laughed. Im moving on, shes moving on. She still wants to see me though which is crazy. Shes very confused and i want no part. Im going to treat her just like anyother and i just know she's gonna try to come back. You guys can say what ever you want idc, the girl was special to me and she feels the same, now im gonna treat her just like a FRIEND.
This is in contrast to your OP:

Quote:
My girlfriend of 3 months recently admitted she's fully gay now and then we agreed to break up. We both grew great feelings for each other but she just had to stop things with us. I was alright with it and optimistic but then our memories rolled through my head like I wanna get back with her. We spoke about it and she feels the same but just cant do it. I asked her how come you're tired of boys? she said "Arguing". We had 1 big argument when I left her then a couple confrontations. But with that weak reason, I know for sure im getting her back. She just simply doesn't know what she wants is all. We are good friends now but Im going to leave her alone for about a week and see what happens. Freedom feels great though, its a wrap but it hurts a little. LMFAO I lost my spot to a female thats gonna be a great story to tell .
Sounds like you are the one who does not know what he wants.

Old 11-12-2011, 01:10 PM

1,300 posts, read 2,572,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Luv View Post
This is in contrast to your OP:

Sounds like you are the one who does not know what he wants.
Yep a little boy turns around and makes a story that is the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of the original post! Someone's got a bruised ego!

Mod cut: personal attack.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 11-15-2011 at 02:07 PM..

Old 11-12-2011, 07:17 PM

2,336 posts, read 7,778,719 times
I've been hearing this more and more. It's tough to know what to think. My gut reaction is "yeah right"; they aren't really gay....they just want an easy out. But I dunno...maybe it takes trying something out before you realize what you really want.

My current BF's ex announced that she has a girlfriend now . They broke up about a year ago, but we started going out just 4 months ago. She freaked out about it, and confronted us in public several times (so apparently she wasn't "over him"). On one hand, I'm kinda glad that she found someone else to focus on and love (and receive love in return). On the other hand I wonder if its just retaliation on her behalf. Who knows.

Also the ex that she had before my BF is in jail for beating her up. So she hasn't exactly had the greatest relationships with men (so maybe she really is done with them).

Old 11-15-2011, 10:45 AM

181 posts, read 234,152 times
Just let her be. You're not ever going to get her back so don't even try. She needs you to be her friend, nothing else.

Old 11-15-2011, 12:38 PM

951 posts, read 1,811,111 times
Quote:
My girlfriend of 3 months recently admitted she's fully gay now and then we agreed to break up.
Women know that conventional marriage is a great deal for them and it must be dificult for lesbians to give up on that. Especially when they realize that it's likley that they may have to "man up" in any relationship or face financial catastrophe.

Old 11-15-2011, 02:11 PM

44,353 posts, read 20,059,784 times
Folks, this thread is turning into one personal attack after another. Please make your posts constructive, or refrain from posting. Thanks!
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships