U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-14-2011, 01:20 PM

34,142 posts, read 20,370,270 times

Advertisements

I have hope for you Cassie that you will find some one that really cares about you. If he doesn't but you first he doesn't want you. Move on.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2011, 08:22 PM

17 posts, read 12,799 times
End it ...sever all ties. Delete phone numbers. Block the 'ex' and focus on something more positive in life.

I would rather be in a relationship where someone respected me enough to be honest and leave than deceitful and manipulative.

He keeps you on the hook because he knows you will forgive him and knows that you want him in your life and can probably tell that you are lonely. You are probably the one woman that will do anything for him.

Don't trade your self-respect and self-esteem for a man of this caliber.

Old 11-16-2011, 11:04 AM

22 posts, read 13,927 times
He took me out for my birthday dinner on Saturday. Of course no gift or card.... We had reservations for 4 pm. We were done at 6 pm. I said, where to now? He said, I'm going home to bed. I said, at 6:15 pm on a Saturday!! I asked if I could come up and after 5 minutes of hesitating- he said "ok". He dropped me at my car (outside of his place) and I re-parked it in a better place. I walk up to his apartment and he's in bed already. It's pitch black in there and I have to ask him to please turn on a light.
He tell's me he is just really tired from work and that I better not try anything on him. He says, just hugging, holding hands and a kiss now and again is all he wants right now and maybe in the New Year - there can be more. You're right Butterscotch....This is ridiculous. Why am I subjecting myself to this crap. I know I'm lonely but have I really let myself get this low?!? He would rather screw a fat, alcoholic midget then even touch me. I feel frozen. Just gotta talk to someone soon..

Old 11-16-2011, 11:19 AM

8,681 posts, read 7,777,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassie24 View Post
He took me out for my birthday dinner on Saturday. Of course no gift or card.... We had reservations for 4 pm. We were done at 6 pm. I said, where to now? He said, I'm going home to bed. I said, at 6:15 pm on a Saturday!! I asked if I could come up and after 5 minutes of hesitating- he said "ok". He dropped me at my car (outside of his place) and I re-parked it in a better place. I walk up to his apartment and he's in bed already. It's pitch black in there and I have to ask him to please turn on a light.
He tell's me he is just really tired from work and that I better not try anything on him. He says, just hugging, holding hands and a kiss now and again is all he wants right now and maybe in the New Year - there can be more. You're right Butterscotch....This is ridiculous. Why am I subjecting myself to this crap. I know I'm lonely but have I really let myself get this low?!? He would rather screw a fat, alcoholic midget then even touch me. I feel frozen. Just gotta talk to someone soon..
This is him:

This is you:

Any questions?

Old 11-16-2011, 11:20 AM

22,482 posts, read 27,048,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassie24 View Post
Just gotta talk to someone soon..
Pick up the 'phone now and make the appointment.

Old 11-16-2011, 12:31 PM

45,095 posts, read 56,964,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
This is him:

This is you:

Any questions?

Visuals like this are so priceless

Old 11-16-2011, 12:38 PM

159 posts, read 136,160 times
just an observation here but you 2 have not even done the horizontal mombo yet -- your not out anything-- dump the arse-- move on

Old 11-16-2011, 01:00 PM

6,095 posts, read 4,769,842 times
He doesn't love you and he doesn't want you.

...he's just afraid you'll come after him with a knife if he tells you your relationship is over.

Follow the advice of everyone else on this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships