Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Men: What percent of the female population do you find yourself sexually attracted to....
0, besides my wife or/so. 2 2.60%
0-25% 44 57.14%
25-50% 14 18.18%
50-75% 12 15.58%
75% plus, I live in a town like LA. 5 6.49%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 07:53 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,484,450 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallrick View Post
I think we have a winner here!
Sorry. I dont buy the whole "asexual" drivel. If a person truly feels no desire to get laid or reproduce, they have a mental illness of some sort. It isnt natural or normal. I'm assuming that since you arent getting laid, you at least have sex with your hand quite often. Thats not asexual. With all these "asexuals" popping up [god I kill myself!] on CityData, maybe I should go buy some stock in Lubriderm!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2011, 08:23 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,955,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Very odd choices on the poll. I live in L.A. and am unable to choose the last LA option on your poll.

Depending on where I am the percentage would go up or down. If I am in a local mall like Sherman Oaks Fashion Square, Westfield Topanga, Beverly Center, or any Starbucks in Studio City, or on campus as USC, the percentages are waaaaaay up there because there are a lot of really super hot chicks that are found there. If I go somewhere like a Simi Valley or Thousand Oaks mall, or anywhere in the Inland Empire or Walmart the % is going to be very very very low.

If I go into an Equinox Gym or yoga studio, you're looking at mid to upper 90s in percentage of women who I find sexually attractive (i.e. "Doable").
I have to add that this only takes into consideration the age range of women that are acceptable to me - Range is from 18 - 49 with very very VERY few over 50 who I would consider sexually attractive (again DOABLE). Helen Mirren, Kim Catrall, Emma Thompson are a few that come to mind. As the age range increases, the percentages definitly dwindle down.

Old 11-18-2011, 09:09 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,691,376 times
75%+, I go to uni and live in a college town.

Might be overestimating but all I know is there's never a boring day when it comes to figures that are easy on the eyes.

Old 11-18-2011, 09:15 AM

604 posts, read 750,700 times
Props to the man whose wife might be watching his history list

"0, besides my wife or/so."--------------------- 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
75%+, I go to uni and live in a college town.

Might be overestimating but all I know is there's never a boring day when it comes to figures that are easy on the eyes.

Where at? I'm looking into colleges and don't wanna get suckered out

Old 11-18-2011, 09:21 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,691,376 times
UMD College Park!

Old 11-18-2011, 10:45 AM

9,324 posts, read 26,747,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Sorry. I dont buy the whole "asexual" drivel. If a person truly feels no desire to get laid or reproduce, they have a mental illness of some sort. It isnt natural or normal. I'm assuming that since you arent getting laid, you at least have sex with your hand quite often. Thats not asexual. With all these "asexuals" popping up [god I kill myself!] on CityData, maybe I should go buy some stock in Lubriderm!!!
No, not getting laid or masturbating, but even those who do masturbate may not be having sexual fantasies toward the same or opposite sex. It is not a mental illness to be asexual any more than it it to be heterosexual or homosexual, or both. If it was we would all be mentally ill. Oh wait, we are!

Old 11-18-2011, 02:39 PM

8,262 posts, read 18,484,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallrick View Post
No, not getting laid or masturbating, but even those who do masturbate may not be having sexual fantasies toward the same or opposite sex. It is not a mental illness to be asexual any more than it it to be heterosexual or homosexual, or both. If it was we would all be mentally ill. Oh wait, we are!
Ladies and Gentlemen!! We are so honored to have amongst us the only male in America who does not spank the monkey! I feel so priviledged!!!

Old 11-18-2011, 03:38 PM

2,593 posts, read 4,238,812 times
Maybe 25-30% at most. Too many out there just don't take very good care of themselves.

Old 11-18-2011, 04:27 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,596,411 times
I kind of feel asexual now. But at the same time I still take care of business. I only get excited watching two women(not one these days) do their thing, maybe my drive is dead I don't know!!

Old 11-18-2011, 04:30 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,596,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom3 View Post
Maybe 25-30% at most. Too many out there just don't take very good care of themselves.
Honestly, as I age I notice a lot more flaws in women than I did in the past. In my younger years it didn't take much, and any woman with a pretty face could probably get it. Recently I am more attracted to a woman's body type than face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships