Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 01:26 PM

2,037 posts, read 2,990,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
What you are doing is paying cash or "boot" ie vacation for intimacy and sex and the company of a 19 year old GIRL who would otherwise ... Not give you the time of day.

Make no mistake, you are paying for sex.
I prefer to say she gets access to what she can't normally have access to and I get access to what I normally don't have access to. No money changes hands, but a trip to the mall may occur.

Old 11-21-2011, 01:32 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datafeed View Post
I prefer to say she gets access to what she can't normally have access to and I get access to what I normally don't have access to. No money changes hands, but a trip to the mall may occur.
Prostitution can have many appearances. If it suits you and the woman, big deal, so you buy hookers, so do many men.

Old 11-21-2011, 01:33 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,152,185 times
This sounds like a very creepy version of the movie "Pretty woman". Only he's no Richard Gere and I am sure she's no Julia Roberts..I dunno, I agree with a lot of posters. If you have done this so many times, why do you need our advice? All of this can be solved real easy, just ask her..."Hey, "hooker", I mean sweetie, you know this trip is going to cost me a little bit right, so ugh,...what do I get in return?" That way you will know. She's a gold digger anyway, so I can't imagine her being that offended. Besides, I have to believe that many women who are on so called "meeting millionaire" sites have some sort of experience with prostitution...Does she call you babe, sugar or honey alot? Just asking..

Old 11-21-2011, 01:47 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
I have never understood how some men can find satisfaction and pleasure in being intimate with a woman who is basically only letting him do what he wants to her because he is paying for it.

Don't you wonder what she is thinking and feeling during the act? I mean apart from the obvious ("I hope this is over soon so I can get some sleep/go down to the pool/have a drink.")

Don't you expect that when she says how "great" you are that she is most probably exaggerating or outright lying?

I would find transactional sex a pretty hollow and false experience, frankly.

Old 11-21-2011, 01:48 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
I have never understood how some men can find satisfaction and pleasure in being intimate with a woman who is basically only letting him do what he wants to her because he is paying for it.

Don't you wonder what she is thinking and feeling during the act? I mean apart from the obvious ("I hope this is over soon so I can get some sleep/go down to the pool/have a drink.")

Don't you expect that when she says how "great" you are that she is most probably exaggerating or outright lying?

You get what you pay for

Old 11-21-2011, 01:53 PM

2,037 posts, read 2,990,325 times
Quote:

You are wrong.

these girls, in my situation, like me & like the benefits. They could get greater benefits from other men They may like the local dude but since he cant afford a dinner at Applebees..well...i guess it's a compromise.

A woman can enjoy a man of means and actually feel flattered that a wealthy, successful man, is romancing them around the world.

The most mindblowing sex I have had was in a five star hotel in Dubai after a cruise and an afternoon of shopping. I did not ask, but she blew my mind.

most women don't take without giving something back. they have what I want and overwhelmingly enthusiastically reciprocate.

Old 11-21-2011, 02:03 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,279,139 times
Quote:
The girl is not that special...but is young and hot. It's kinda my MO.I have taken a travel companion with me to Europe, Asia and Dubai for the past few years
Not that special, just want some piece of action I suppose. Not that I support the whole idea of this trip but if that is all you want then make sure you’ll get it or your vacation will turn into a big disappointment. It can even be a disappointment regarding of her letting you have sex. She could end up being a total failure in bed.

I have travel with a girl before as well. One girl took me to France, I took her to Mexico, we went to Morocco, Thailand, USA, etc. But we both take care of expenses or take turns, whatever. I am planning another gvacation next month, I’ll see who I go with.

So what island are you planning to take her? I can give you some recommendations if you need as I just got back about a month ago so I still remember a thing or two heheh.

Quote:
in the 2nd and 3rd world trading sex for jobs, vacations, or whatever is almost common
You’ll be surprised to see that even in 1st world countries this is not THAT uncommon either.

Quote:
hell in france, guys like DSK and Bersloni frequently engage in bedroom advancement. The women dont seem to complain or have as many hang ups about using to sex to get what they want
Yup, legal prostitution.

Old 11-21-2011, 02:09 PM

Quote:
You are wrong.

these girls, in my situation, like me & like the benefits. They could get greater benefits from other men They may like the local dude but since he cant afford a dinner at Applebees..well...i guess it's a compromise.

A woman can enjoy a man of means and actually feel flattered that a wealthy, successful man, is romancing them around the world.

The most mindblowing sex I have had was in a five star hotel in Dubai after a cruise and an afternoon of shopping. I did not ask, but she blew my mind.

most women don't take without giving something back. they have what I want and overwhelmingly enthusiastically reciprocate.
I'm only going to respond to the bolded part.

No they like your "benefits", err money..

And the second part I bolded, she blew your mind. But what did you actually do for her? It might have been the best sex "you" ever had. But it might have been awful for her...Just saying. Prostitutes are good liars. It comes with the job.

Old 11-21-2011, 02:09 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,703,004 times
I think the point of this whole thread was to afford the OP a bare tablet on which to espouse his moral compass, well replete with tales of money to burn, places he's traveled to, the five star restaurants, the millionaire club women and, oops, I'm sure I forgot some of the trimmings. Anybody who's now on his seventh or eighth trip whisking basically random women off to (for them) exotic places hardly needs to ask on an internet forum the best way to discover if the current conquest is or is not likely to give him sexual favors in return. When this one is only four years younger than one of the others he mentions, using her age as a barrier to his understanding simply makes no sense. As my old and long-departed funny old Auntie Marjorie would say, "Soppy Date!"

Old 11-21-2011, 02:13 PM

Quote:

I agree with you. Almost every guy I know who is still single has had prostitutes. I never in my life had one. I feel like you. I would not want to pay for something that I know the women wouldn't be willingly giving me if it weren't for money. Plus, I would't degrade my own self that way. I also wouldn't exploit a girl-women like that. Most prostitutes are drug addicts. Notice I said "most". I also hate diseases. And the thought of sleeping with someone who sleeps with people for a living kind of disgusts me. But that's just me. To each their own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships