U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 10:48 AM

2,468 posts, read 1,532,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Cause men are pigs?

We truly are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2011, 10:50 AM

532 posts, read 151,046 times
Well, maybe the guy just likes to see what kind of
reaction he gets when he says something like that.

Now, I'll bet you would have got an interesting reaction
from him if your response would have been "Yes I am.
Just ask my Dad"

Old 12-01-2011, 10:54 AM

2,468 posts, read 1,532,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny how? View Post
Well, maybe the guy just likes to see what kind of
reaction he gets when he says something like that.

Now, I'll bet you would have got an interesting reaction
from him if your response would have been "Yes I am.
Just ask my Dad"
LOL and ehwww at the same time.

Old 12-01-2011, 10:57 AM

24,144 posts, read 24,522,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Cause men are pigs?

Nice, nuanced argument there.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:11 AM

220 posts, read 254,232 times
Call me slow, but I would not take this as a compliment.

How could someone take a married man (let alone any man) telling them they look like they'd be great in the sack as a compliment?

I can see, "you're beautiful" or "you have a great body" or something along those lines, but this guy specifically referencing her look and the bedroom just shows that he only had ONE thing on his mind. He sounds like a pig who was looking at you as a piece of meat and nothing more. Compliment...I think not.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:23 AM

1,589 posts, read 1,201,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MzSJP View Post
Call me slow, but I would not take this as a compliment.

How could someone take a married man (let alone any man) telling them they look like they'd be great in the sack as a compliment?

I can see, "you're beautiful" or "you have a great body" or something along those lines, but this guy specifically referencing her look and the bedroom just shows that he only had ONE thing on his mind. He sounds like a pig who was looking at you as a piece of meat and nothing more. Compliment...I think not.
lol, FYI even if he said "you're beautiful or you have a great body" you do realize that he was still thinking that she'd be "fun in bed" right? Dude obviously has no filter...but i agree with you that his comment was very inappropriate.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:23 AM

5,385 posts, read 4,046,929 times
Wow. Even I would keep a dumbass statement like that inside. I hope you at least gave him a dirty look, or slapped him, or something.

I'm gonna refrain from further comment because the rest of my comments wouldn't be as relevant.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:26 AM

4,445 posts, read 3,791,133 times
meh...this is life if you're a woman who isn't fat. I tell my friends to get used to it cause its never gonna change until they're wrinkly.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:28 AM

8,681 posts, read 6,947,729 times
Default What's next? "Li'l ol me?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
OP, you're not fooling anyone. You and I both know that you enjoyed receiving such a compliment from a man who is already taken. Virtually everyone likes to receive regular validation that they're sexually attractive and I highly doubt you're any different.
Why doubt? The proof is in this attention-seeking thread.

*blink-blink* "Why would any man say that?" *blink-blink*

OP, perhaps you are waiting for the men here to ask to see your pictures, so that they can then exclaim over your great beauty, which you, in your projected faux-naivete, are not aware of, you ingenue, you.

Or perhaps you look cheap, so men on the street feel no reason to be respectful to you.

Take your pick, but either way, this thread is lose-lose.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:30 AM

1,589 posts, read 1,201,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
Why doubt? The proof is in this attention-seeking thread.

*blink-blink* "Why would any man say that?" *blink-blink*

OP, perhaps you are waiting for the men on this thread to ask to see your pictures, so that they can then exclaim over your great beauty, which you, in your projected faux-naivete, are not aware of, you ingenue, you.

Or perhaps you look cheap, so men on the street feel no reason to be respectful to you.

Take your pick, but this thread is lose-lose for you.
LMFAO - i enjoy reading your posts..honestly. Almost spilled my drink..hahahaha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships