Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 12:05 PM

857 posts, read 1,422,033 times

Advertisements

Astrology for personality is one thing, but can we agree that horoscopes are BS??

HOROSCOPES: Because 583 million people are going through the exact same thing as you today.

(7 billion / 12 signs of zodiac ~ 583 million)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2011, 12:27 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,274,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh u View Post
OK, explain something to me. Virtually EVERY woman I've dated asks me my sign or some useless astrological trivia like that. Are women that superstitious that they think that your DOB or the cosmos will determine whether you'll be compatible?

The sad part is most of these women aren't asking just for fun, I think they really do believe this crap

And I heard that in cultures in Asia, personality compatibility is matched by year of birth and blood type! So apparently, compatibility matching by useless facts is not limited to American women; it's global.

Whenever I'm asked these silly questions, I have to put on my best face and pretend to take them seriously even though in my mind I'm thinking "God, not this again!!!!!! What answer do I have to give to get to home plate"

Because we like to get to know you and this is a fun way to do so .

Old 12-21-2011, 12:58 PM

1,783 posts, read 3,886,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Very cool darren.

Virgo
Positive TraitsTheir mental bend gives them the ability to analyze and solve the most complicated problems. Virgos have a wonderful eye for detail and often neglect the overall issues. Hard workers and conscientious, they are perfectionists with little tolerance for shoddy work. There is no place in their world for people who are footloose and fancy free.
More concerned with the outcome than the process, Virgos lack spontaneity.
Main positive traits: Practical, analytical, neat, industrious, detailed.

Negative Traits
On the negative side, Virgos have a penchant for turning molehills into mountains, difficulties into stress and cleanliness into obsessive behavior. There is a need to pay attention to health concerns, particularly those related to overt stress. Virgos are predisposed to worry and hypochondria.They can make themselves so useful to others, it often leaves them vulnerable to exploitation. They need to avoid being shy or inhibited when it comes to dealing with others interests as well as with their personal interests .
Main negative traits: Fault -finding, cynical, shyness, perfectionist, worrying, critical of self/others.

Profession
Due to the Virgo preference for detail rather than the big picture, they make better workers than they do leaders. They are practical, mental people, possessing inquiring and logical minds. In this respect, they make excellent students, and good teachers.Practical and good with their hands, they are excellent technicians and have good inventive talents.
Virgos possess a strong potential for the arts, sciences and language. They are well suited for any career where analysis, detail and precision are required. They make excellent programmers, accountants, and statisticians. Many go into medicine, law, and the teaching profession. With an avid interest in history, some Virgos make excellent writers and researchers.

It ain't all true but some is.
While I am skeptical of astrology, I must say that is a very accurate description of me. While I try to be more spontanious, adventurous, and extroverted, I recogonize that I am having to make an effort in those things rather than just do what "feels natural" to me (which is to be introverted, play it safe, and fall into the routine).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships