Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 06:09 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,730,930 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DashaROL View Post
Hi everyone,

if maybe you could give me some advice regarding my now ex-boyfriend?

We had a year and a half long, long-distance relationship. We argued almost all the time and broke up a 100 times but always got back together, because the love, the passion, the bond we shared was amazingly strong...But then with time I think we started getting a bit tired of the whole situation and could not agree who should move (to another's country), when and how...

Last time he broke up with me in summer, than came back begging me to take him back, seemed in love for a while, then we started arguing again over the same old things and eventually it came down to him saying that he now clearly sees i am not the one and he does not feel the same about me (he said he does not admire me anymore, is not as attracted as he used to be, and the feeling that he needs me has gone)....

But i still really really love him. Is there any way I could make him change his mind without bluntly asking him not to leave me??

P.S. I really gained weight in the past year and he clearly did not like it at all....maybe if I lost the weight?

you both sound young and full of unnecessary drama. If you like that in your life, keep it, if you don't then move on. But from the sound of things thus far, you'll be making another go at it. Again and again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2013, 08:25 AM

50,753 posts, read 36,458,112 times
The original poster isn't here anymore, this is from 2011. It was brought back to life by the person on the previous page trying to hawk her "spell caster".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships