Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 12:16 PM

2,037 posts, read 2,989,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
You make the argument about Bill Gates or Henry Ford, yet are so black and white in you're standards.... LOL
One must craft to the rule as opposed to the exception.

of course there are a very small number of people out there that exist that defy the traditional paradigms.

however, as I really value intellectual stimulation, I have found that normally the smartest and most interesting people go to the best schools--especially true for the latter.

thus if I have a list for a matchmaker, if i simply said smart, it's not objective and not actionable.

really, what's the chance of of her finding me a female Bill Gates with very good looks that's not already taken (and would like me)?

therefore, I must provide objective and quantifiable metrics. I did not say I want a natalie portman or that mulatto Miss American chic who went went to Harvard. I am not that special..by far, I know this, but I should be able to land a former Northwestern coed marketing type (the women who work in marketing are normally very pretty)

We all have our criteria. I have dated really pretty eastern European women before..gorgeous head turners...but they did little for me after I got over their beauty. I have also dated some intelligent women before, but unfortunately, they were not so blessed in the looks department or were crazy.. psychotic...as many smart people can be....full of "isms" and "ics."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2011, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Having read the OP's past threads and posts, I have to question whether this thread is legit.

A month ago you were paying chicks to do you, now you're looking for a long term relationship? And you'll only consider less than 1% of the female population as a potential partner? And better yet, you want to broadcast your quest for love?

Yeah...ok.
I have never paid a chick to do me. the most I will do for an American chick is pay for vacations, bottles at the club, and maybe a gift or two but nothing above $500.

Finding a long term mate and vacationing/partying with other women are not mutually exclusive activities. However, I would not mix the two types.

What kind of fool would marry a woman who agreed to go on vacation with a man that was not her long term boyfriend...who she met off the net a few days prior? The Robyn Gardners of the world are not wifey material.

People need to raise their daughters better.

I am no longer a contract junkie and desire stability at home, but that does not mean I will no longer have fun....and, yes, it's not an easy transition to make although it's not as hard as I thought it would be... but I still think in relationships that last no longer than an R&R.

I am not thrilled about the prospect of being on a silly tv show, but would consider it if it saved me some money.

I have odd spending habits, I will drop 5K on a vacation, but will not buy a pair of jeans that cost more than $29.99 nor will I buy a new bed until my futon breaks completely.

Old 12-14-2011, 12:40 PM

649 posts, read 1,132,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datafeed View Post
I am not thrilled about the prospect of being on a silly tv show, but would consider it if it saved me some money.

I have odd spending habits, I will drop 5K on a vacation, but will not buy a pair of jeans that cost more than $29.99 nor will I buy a new bed until my futon breaks completely.
AGAIN, I ASK:
OP WTF, seriously. You supposedly have money, but instead of hiring the yenta directly it is "cheaper" to go on her reality show? How bad is your game/pesonality if you can't get women and you have money? You are fine w/sugar daddy, so why didn't you pick up a hottie/green card wife in Caracas, home of several Miss Universes ???

Old 12-14-2011, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidArizona View Post
OP WTF, seriously. You supposedly have money, but instead of hiring the yenta directly it is "cheaper" to go on her reality show? How bad is your game/pesonality if you can't get women and you have money? You are fine w/sugar daddy, so why didn't you pick up a hottie/green card wife in Caracas, home of several Miss Universes ???

I don't like wasting money and I doubt the service provided is worth the value.

Like all too many warzone contractors, in my younger days I spent my entire check on vacation and then 10%.

I was very bad with money and know that what i have now can be gone in two years or less if I play puff daddy in Vegas one too many times.

No, i don't have a hard time, for the 10th time, meeting women--but i cant find the ones that meet my criteria in Vegas--which is just kinda smart and pretty (but not gorgeous).

I have no desire to import a foreign woman. I Dated Russian women but would never do it again unless I lived there and met them at work so I could vet them.

I am not really a sugardaddy, no American woman has ever gotten cash from me...just a vacation and a gift or two-- i bought one girl an IPAD for her bday...that's not a Vegas SD.

By the way, bro, the hot Latinas are in Medellin and Cali, you step into Caracsus as a Gringo and you will jet jacked....GURUNTEED.

Old 12-14-2011, 01:15 PM

649 posts, read 1,132,367 times
Quote:
I don't like wasting money and I doubt the service provided is worth the value.

Like all too many warzone contractors, in my younger days I spent my entire check on vacation and then 10%.

I was very bad with money and know that what i have now can be gone in two years or less if I play puff daddy in Vegas one too many times.

No, i don't have a hard time, for the 10th time, meeting women--but i cant find the ones that meet my criteria in Vegas--which is just kinda smart and pretty (but not gorgeous).

I have no desire to import a foreign woman. I Dated Russian women but would never do it again unless I lived there and met them at work so I could vet them.

I am not really a sugardaddy, no American woman has ever gotten cash from me...just a vacation and a gift or two-- i bought one girl an IPAD for her bday...that's not a Vegas SD.

By the way, bro, the hot Latinas are in Medellin and Cali, you step into Caracsus as a Gringo and you will jet jacked....GURUNTEED.

Agree about Medellin, the girls are off the hook there. But if the service is not worth it from this loud mouth yenta, why go on that reality show?

Old 12-14-2011, 01:48 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,181,218 times
Quote:
I don't have a hard time getting dates...just with women with model looks and U Chicago brains

They simply do not exist in Vegas.
If you have to pay for a woman's vacation package in order for her to spend time with you, then you clearly have a difficult time finding dates. Also, an educated woman will never be ok with a man that does not know the difference between loose and lose. It comes down to respect at that point.

Old 12-14-2011, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidArizona View Post
Agree about Medellin, the girls are off the hook there. But if the service is not worth it from this loud mouth yenta, why go on that reality show?
I think 35/65 worth it/not worth it.

Anyway, i saw some of the people in the database and the people that appear on TV are a cut or two below...weird dudes and very desperate women.

The problem with TV shows is that they can make you look like anything they want....then again, playing the pity card might not be all that bad....

Really bro, the hottest Latina are in Miami...but neither my game nor my wallet is heavy enough for those women. ..ay papi...ay papi...

Old 12-14-2011, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
If you have to pay for a woman's vacation package in order for her to spend time with you, then you clearly have a difficult time finding dates. Also, an educated woman will never be ok with a man that does not know the difference between loose and lose. It comes down to respect at that point.
Ah, lose as in the people that correct spelling on an internet MB are either losers or have a screw loose. Is that right?

what are you talking about?. What is your value add here. There is no need for bitter miss walter mittys.

LOL, you would be surprised at the people with advanced degrees from elite schools that look like they failed 7th grade grammar.

Men are providers and protectors. I take care of my women and am proud to be in a position to do so. What is a man to do, go Dutch? LOL.

I make sure any lady I am with is seated in the club so she does not have to stand, may rest her feet, and not have drunk dudes hitting on her; and that she has a waiter taking her order if she so desires.

I walk her to a car and take care of her parking--this scores brownie points with the ladies gents.

And prior to the vacation I Google a saloon and make sure she has a visit on my dime prior to boarding the plane. I will also call a car to taker her to the airport so she will not have to bum a ride or pay for parking.

I don't believe a woman should have to come out of pocket for anything when she is with me. I should be a pleasure, not a burden.

That's so bad huh?

The only time I get upset is when I take a date to Olive Garden and they turn their nose up. You may be my little princess but you are not a queen.

Old 12-14-2011, 02:31 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,394,284 times
Quote:
I have never paid a chick to do me. the most I will do for an American chick is pay for vacations, bottles at the club, and maybe a gift or two but nothing above $500.

Finding a long term mate and vacationing/partying with other women are not mutually exclusive activities. However, I would not mix the two types.

What kind of fool would marry a woman who agreed to go on vacation with a man that was not her long term boyfriend...who she met off the net a few days prior? The Robyn Gardners of the world are not wifey material.

People need to raise their daughters better.

I am no longer a contract junkie and desire stability at home, but that does not mean I will no longer have fun....and, yes, it's not an easy transition to make although it's not as hard as I thought it would be... but I still think in relationships that last no longer than an R&R.

You do realize that by using Patty's service, the women are their to meet a millionaire? There are expectations on their end, just as you have yours. I can guarantee you that no ivy league beauty with any kind of personality is going to overlook the fact that you sleep on a futon. Heck, even a high school dropout may take issue with that!

You're beyond "odd spending habits."

Old 12-14-2011, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
You do realize that by using Patty's service, the women are their to meet a millionaire? There are expectations on their end, just as you have yours. I can guarantee you that no ivy league beauty with any kind of personality is going to overlook the fact that you sleep on a futon. Heck, even a high school dropout may take issue with that!

You're beyond "odd spending habits."
Hmm, I never really gave this much thought. I think you are right.

I have had a very weird life...always in the room but inferior nevertheless...whether its getting paid less to do the EXACT same job as my colleagues did as a consultant (because they had a degree from some smancy school and I did not) or making a 230k a year as a 26 year old contractor but having women diss me me because they felt I was broke and thought I was an enlisted soldier.

I made money but have never lived in a large space, My mom and I lived in a one bedroom apartment and when working in war zones I was normally mobile--made the most money-- and slept on my pack in whatever space I could find.

My 42 sq ft place is being enough for me as long as I have my X-box and IPOD.

But I know what you mean, i am not stupid, but I am not willing to blow my money on nonsense and other gaudy things. A 3000 sq ft house in Vegas with a pool for 200k is all I want. I am not cleaning any place bigger than that.lol.

I guess I need to add frugal or prudent to my list of desired qualities, Mam.

I am not anyone's lottery.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships