U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-28-2011, 05:31 PM

327 posts, read 237,613 times
Honestly Madison,

At 45 years old you ought to know better. Everything you've posted since the original is just utterly ridiculous. As old as you are, you can't tell when a man is pulling wool over your eyes? Not to mention the unprotected sex... smh. Obviously you want this man (despite what you want us to believe).. go ahead go back to him and be happy. There...you've got your seal of approval. I'm done with this thread. It's a damn shame!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2011, 06:42 PM

714 posts, read 441,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
I'm shocked at the female response to the OP's reaction after finding out the man is married. Put yourselves in the same position as the wife for a second, are you guys saying you wouldnt want to know about your spouses extracurricular activities that could potentially put your life in jeopardy? Really?

Anyway, I actually commend the "immature & young" OP for having the guts to inform the wife. It may not have worked out in this case but it was still the right thing to do. Dust yourself off and try to erase that bastard from your memory. You have done your job as a good respectable person. Allow his wife to continue burying her head in the sand. She'll eventually come to her senses.

All the best,

%
Absofreakinglutly to everything in this post. In my opinion OP did the right thing. I think the "immature and young" one in this situation is the wife, who's obviously in denial and wants to stay with her @sshole husband. It's fine that she wants to stay with him, but to try and penalize someone who is doing the right thing by letting you know that your husband is a scumbag is grimy and just for that alone she deserves whatever karma gives to her. It's hard to believe you guys would rather live a lie and stay in the dark about this than have the other woman tell you what's going on.

Old 12-28-2011, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitterclinger View Post
I agree with a great many of your posts, Percentage, and this is another one.

Would I have contacted the wife? Probably not .... but I don't condemn the OP for doing so. The OP probably thought she was doing the wife a favor by letting her know what a low life lying scum bag her husband really was. Now, obviously, it did not go well. But if my husband was cheating on me, and a woman came and told me, while I may not have been thankful and happy that my entire world just got rocked to its core, I would never take it out on the other woman........ seriously, sounds like the cheating husband and the psycho wife deserve one another and the OP needs to shake that dust off her feet and walk away.
This.

Old 12-28-2011, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistym View Post
Hello,

The moment you found out the truth, you should have cut all ties. Why is that women often feel the need to expose the man's infidelity. Why bring hurt to another individual. I believe you were being vindictive because he lied to you so you felt you could get back at him. What did you think was going to happen, she would kick him out... right?... and what does that solve....

As a woman, I think that's very low and disgusting and I'm glad she filed the complaint. When you think about it, you harassed the woman. You went out of your way to find her number. That's just plain evil.

The man is a lying, cheating bastard, but that has nothing to do with his wife. Leave the woman alone. Leave the man alone and go find someone else. You must have known there was someone else. Did he invite you to his house? Did he sleep over? Did he take you away for long weekends? There must have been signs (that you chose to overlook). Your issue is with the man and has been resolved the minute you found out he was still married. Get over it and move on. Know your self worth, Madison.
WHAT?! This is probably one of the most illogical statements I have ever read. If a spouse is cheating, it has EVERYTHING to do with the other spouse. He's putting his wife's life at risk. If he gives his wife a disease, don't you think that might have something to do with her? If he knock's up someother woman, that has nothing to do with her?

I wonder if a lot of the people condeming the OP have cheated themselves. There's a lot of anger directed at the wrong person and it's boggling my mind.

Old 12-28-2011, 07:22 PM

12,411 posts, read 8,667,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynumber4 View Post
Absofreakinglutly to everything in this post. In my opinion OP did the right thing. I think the "immature and young" one in this situation is the wife, who's obviously in denial and wants to stay with her @sshole husband. It's fine that she wants to stay with him, but to try and penalize someone who is doing the right thing by letting you know that your husband is a scumbag is grimy and just for that alone she deserves whatever karma gives to her. It's hard to believe you guys would rather live a lie and stay in the dark about this than have the other woman tell you what's going on.
Not so, at all.

Everyone has their own sense of morality, there own limits of what is tolerable.

I read that from fifty to seventy percent of children in this country are born to single parents. I think about half our marriages end in failure. If some couples want to try something that they think will work for them, they have my good wishes. It is obvious that the traditional situation is not working for most of us.

I hope you have a good and healthy relationship with your mate and that you are both on the same page and that will not vary. You have no right to project your values on others, though, especially when they have proven not to work for the majority.

There are all different levels of relationships. Having sex with someone in no way means you want to marry them and break up your family.

For me it is most important that people are honest with each other. For that to happen we cannot be the type of person who easily flies off the handle and yells and threatens the other.

There are marriages that survive these things, you know, and are probably the stronger for it. We are more than our organs.

Old 12-28-2011, 09:37 PM

85 posts, read 42,176 times
What the hell difference does it make if he wants to contact you or not? He's married and he's going to stay married until his wife divorces him. No disrespect intended, but you are his side piece and that's it. And in the future, don't stick your nose into other peoples business; you are probably not the first side piece he's had and probably won't be the last, and do not make the mistake of believing that his wife doesn't know he does this. You are one in a long line. Learn from this and move on.

Old 12-28-2011, 10:05 PM

139 posts, read 24,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
I don't believe you.
I think this is a phony post.
After starting this controversy, you now say you have herpes and only wanted the wife to know because you are concerned for her health?

Don't waste our time.

i dont care if you dont belive me or not so why dont you just ignore this thread and then you dont have to waste your own time.

BTW i appreciate the others who contacted me by dm and gave me educated advise about this. and also the ones who posted on here who were not bias.

Old 12-28-2011, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
when u date married guys u already know 2 things, he cheats and he lies. i wont say anything about your behavior, u already know or u can ask his wife.

he told me he was divorced and was living with me an he showed me what turned out to be FAKE divorce papers. So how was i to know

Old 12-28-2011, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim46741974 View Post
What the hell difference does it make if he wants to contact you or not? He's married and he's going to stay married until his wife divorces him. No disrespect intended, but you are his side piece and that's it. And in the future, don't stick your nose into other peoples business; you are probably not the first side piece he's had and probably won't be the last, and do not make the mistake of believing that his wife doesn't know he does this. You are one in a long line. Learn from this and move on.

I just found it odd that was it that he did not make a formal complaint when he was with his wife THATS ALL THE END GOOD BYE

again thank you to the SMART NON BIAS posters for there public and private advise to me.

Old 12-28-2011, 11:35 PM

13,375 posts, read 10,693,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
smh..not everyone has the ability to detect these "signs." And frankly these situations happen more frequently than we care to know about. I mean the reaction of the cheat's wife should tell you how convincing he is wrt to these sort of acts.
I was going to say the same. Some people are overly trusting and don't have "street smarts". Since they could never imagine lying about their marital status, they forget that other people have no problem doing it. Sure, they know better in an abstract kind of way, but they don't believe someone would hoodwink them. It's human nature to think bad stuff like that only happens to other people. I know that's tough to comprehend for naturally "street smart" people, but it's true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships