U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-30-2011, 10:18 PM
 
139 posts, read 117,491 times
Reputation: 114

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurePugx3 View Post
So you think everyone who has a differing opinion from yours is wrong? Certainly your sweeping generalizations, just because you own them, do not make them facts. I think what you did was wrong and it doesn't make me a closet cheater. All it makes is I don't agree with you; nothing more or less.

Most people I know who have been cheated on, they were aware of their spouse's behavior and tolerated it for whatever reason. That's their business, not mine.

I don't believe it takes a rocket scientist to figure out your spouse is cheating. Most people who "had no idea" are usually in denial or married to a sociopath so adept at sneakiness that most never become wise to their true behavior.

Don't you think most responsible women concerned about their health go to the gynecologist for the annual and would find out about any STD's then? Since I don't cheat, if I came up with an STD there's only one other person who can be named the guilty party. Pretty easy math.

In any case, did you let the wife know you also have Herpes?
was not given the chance to the conversation was no more then 2-3 mins if that btw i know a lot of women who do not ever go to obgyn and if they do they do not ask each time they do to get a STD series of tests. My mom goes every year and is married and never had a or asked for a STD or HIV test she is married an my dad once cheated on her back in the 60s but still we dont know if he still is and getting away with it. Point is if your significant other is cheating BEST YOU KNOW and BEST SOMEONE TELL YOU BEFORE YOU GO FOR YOUR GYNO exam.

Last edited by XmadisonX; 12-30-2011 at 10:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-30-2011, 10:24 PM
 
139 posts, read 117,491 times
Reputation: 114
I got a email from him today.

Dear >>>>>>>>

I am so sorry my wife reported you to the police. It so happens that another gal was calling her and she thought it was you trying to contact her again. I met another girl when we broke up and i got her pregnant an left her when i found out she was I dont want the child and she does. My wife has no idea about this and I hope she does not find out. Again I am so sorry you were accused of something you never did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-30-2011, 10:49 PM
 
663 posts, read 845,697 times
Reputation: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by XmadisonX;
was not given the chance to the conversation was no more then 2-3 mins if that btw i know a lot of women who do not ever go to obgyn and if they do they do not ask each time they do to get a STD series of tests. My mom goes every year and is married and never had a or asked for a STD or HIV test she is married an my dad once cheated on her back in the 60s but still we dont know if he still is and getting away with it. Point is if your significant other is cheating BEST YOU KNOW and BEST SOMEONE TELL YOU BEFORE YOU GO FOR YOUR GYNO exam.
Using all caps does not make your point a good one.

BTW, I did say any responsible person goes for the annual exam.....if your mother or anyone else makes poor choices in life, that's irresponsible.....which would be the opposite of responsible. It's especially irresponsible if your mother knew your father cheated. Not my issue if you know people, family included, who just don't care for themselves enough to take care of their physical health in this way. Just because some women don't bother with annual
exams doesn't make it a good idea. Just because some women don't get tested for STDs doesn't make that a good idea either.

I trust my DH but I do not know what he does 24-7. There's only one person beyond him who can best take care of me, and that's me. Damn straight I go for all of my annual exams and I am tested for STDs. Some people choose to take their chances and I'm not one of them. It's not like a person needs to announce, "hey, going to the doc today to make sure you haven't given me the clap since last year."

BTW, 2-3 minutes is probably long enough to say, "your husband was screwing me and I have Herpes." Actually, 10 seconds would suffice. Because you said that was why you called, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-30-2011, 10:58 PM
 
Location: Blah
4,153 posts, read 7,165,262 times
Reputation: 3044
Quote:
Originally Posted by XmadisonX View Post
I got a email from him today.

Dear >>>>>>>>

I am so sorry my wife reported you to the police. It so happens that another gal was calling her and she thought it was you trying to contact her again. I met another girl when we broke up and i got her pregnant an left her when i found out she was I dont want the child and she does. My wife has no idea about this and I hope she does not find out. Again I am so sorry you were accused of something you never did.
Sounds like a real winner this guy

His wife sounds like she has a screw loose as well. He writes, there is another girl and she is pregnant...hope the wife doesn't find out. Well you have already exposed the guy as a cheat and he's still married? Anyhow, things like kids ALWAYS comes out in the wash. I knew a guy who cheated on his wife and got another girl pregnant. It took 21yrs for her to finally find out but she did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-30-2011, 11:38 PM
 
8,680 posts, read 12,096,981 times
Reputation: 15184
Quote:
Originally Posted by XmadisonX View Post
I recently got involved with a married man who told me that he was legally divorced, only to find out that he was lying and not even seperated. I contacted his wife to let her know about the emails, phone calls, gifts and nude photos he had been sending me...and I called her with out being hostile and rude. Well turns out that she went to the police with him and she filed a report but he did not. The Police called me telling me ONLY she filed the complaint and he was with her but did not file one against me. ......... All I did was tell her what he was doing. I dont understand this. I left him and cut him off. I was not mean to her and I dont understand why is it that she only filed a compliant an he went with her and did not. I dont understand it and the detective that called me said he was also confused and found it odd that he did not file a complaint....

I am hurt that they would file a complaint and I JUST got over him and then this was like a extra smack in the face.

I am wondering maybe he did not want to file a complaint jointly is because he wants to communicate with me. .

Your feed back is appreciated.
You blew it. You should have called Cheaters and confronted the wife with the naked photos of him in front of the cameras.

What is this world coming to these days? I mean, if you're going to create drama, go all the way!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-31-2011, 02:41 AM
 
Location: Great Plains
25,587 posts, read 28,332,820 times
Reputation: 22713
155 posts later and the mishegoss continues. It is a bad idea. It is still a bad idea. To dwell on is still a bad idea.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-31-2011, 03:14 AM
 
1,846 posts, read 2,472,598 times
Reputation: 2482
Quote:
Originally Posted by XmadisonX View Post
Anyone who feels that me calling the wife was WRONG... tells me that most likely YOU are a cheater and would not want your significant other to know what a cheat you are.

Ask yourself wouldn't you want to know if your husband or wife was cheating on you? It be odd if you did not want to know this. Since this person is betraying you and putting your life in danger. Only a foolish person would not want to know that there husband or wife is a cheater.
Madison, everyone is going to have a difference of opinion however you know why you did it..and I agree with you..I stated this in my pm to you..I for one a former wife and being cheated on? I would have loved to get that call to save me time...BEING THAT you did not know? DOES NOT MAKE YOU A CHEATER...YOU were CHEATED on as well...
I also understand the questions you had regarding the "if's and the why's
as to why this man is still contacting you, being how could he still contact you after all that has happened..
This was someone you trusted, cared about and to know that he was married must have hurt alot..often times we do not anticipate things like this happening to us and just because we ARE DONE with them does not mean we do not question how a person can knowingly hurt those he loves as well as "us"
What you are feeling is normal under circumstances that are not normal..feel what you need to feel for however long you need to and grow from it..


Quote:
Originally Posted by PurePugx3 View Post
From everything I read, the OP had nothing but praise for the DM's and PM's she received. So?

You are not a mod here so I'm not sure why you are openly policing anything. You just as easily could have sent her a PM and left it at that. Instead you posted it within the thread to make a point and make sure others saw it.

Lame.
lol...I fail to see where I stated I was a "Mod" here..however as a MODERATOR on another political forum ONE tends to see trends as well as behaviors..
As far as "openly policing" Nope, just informing a poster as to what she can do in response to harrassing pm's. As to why I did not send her a pm?
Why would I do THIS? I will and always state what my opinions are on the open forum, I have nothing to hide...
As far as making a point? You bet..Some people forget that these forums are OPEN and while stating a personal opinion is every users personal right there is a way to be cordial and diplomatic, we are not animals.
While some threads are more personal for some than others that is what the MODS are here to do, to make sure everyone remains civil to a point or the thread gets locked and some posters are given warnings or a temp ban..
If a poster feels the need to send a harrassing private message that they obviously did not want to post an the OPEN FORUM? Means the content if sent in a unsavory way was not MEANT for the OPEN FORUM because it could result in public attacks from other posters or a ban from the mods..which means? Maybe you should not take it so personal...
As far as lame? Nice, name calling, how adult of you...Ido not recall me stating your "post" as lame...but then again that separates me from you..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-31-2011, 09:13 AM
 
663 posts, read 845,697 times
Reputation: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr74 View Post
Madison, everyone is going to have a difference of opinion however you know why you did it..and I agree with you..I stated this in my pm to you..I for one a former wife and being cheated on? I would have loved to get that call to save me time...BEING THAT you did not know? DOES NOT MAKE YOU A CHEATER...YOU were CHEATED on as well...
I also understand the questions you had regarding the "if's and the why's
as to why this man is still contacting you, being how could he still contact you after all that has happened..
This was someone you trusted, cared about and to know that he was married must have hurt alot..often times we do not anticipate things like this happening to us and just because we ARE DONE with them does not mean we do not question how a person can knowingly hurt those he loves as well as "us"
What you are feeling is normal under circumstances that are not normal..feel what you need to feel for however long you need to and grow from it..



lol...I fail to see where I stated I was a "Mod" here..however as a MODERATOR on another political forum ONE tends to see trends as well as behaviors..
As far as "openly policing" Nope, just informing a poster as to what she can do in response to harrassing pm's. As to why I did not send her a pm?
Why would I do THIS? I will and always state what my opinions are on the
open forum, I have nothing to hide...
As far as making a point? You bet..Some people forget that these forums are OPEN and while stating a personal opinion is every users personal right there is a way to be cordial and diplomatic, we are not animals.
While some threads are more personal for some than others that is what the MODS are here to do, to make sure everyone remains civil to a point or the thread gets locked and some posters are given warnings or a temp ban..
If a poster feels the need to send a harrassing private message that they obviously did not want to post an the OPEN FORUM? Means the content if sent in a unsavory way was not MEANT for the OPEN FORUM because it could result
in public attacks from other posters or a ban from the mods..which means? Maybe you should not take it so personal...
As far as lame? Nice, name calling, how adult of you...Ido not recall me stating your "post" as lame...but then again that separates me from you..
Lame is not a name. Lame was used as an adjective to describe your post, not you. So name calling? I don't think so. You did say everyone has a right to their personal opinion.....I shared mine in an OPEN FORUM as you have
shared yours. What's the big deal? Maybe YOU shouldn't take things so personally.:

I don't need you to explain the job of a moderator to me, it's really not worth all that effort, lol. All of us already know what it means and you have explained it twice. So you're a mod elsewhere, great

As far as me being separate from you? Yes. You see, I feel it's ok to have an opinion and mine won't always jive with others and vice versa. I don't take it personally.....that is what separates us.

Happy New Year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-31-2011, 09:15 AM
 
663 posts, read 845,697 times
Reputation: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette;
You blew it. You should have called Cheaters and confronted the wife with the naked photos of him in front of the cameras.

What is this world coming to these days? I mean, if you're going to create drama, go all the way!
Ha....now that's funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-31-2011, 11:49 AM
 
47,578 posts, read 55,302,451 times
Reputation: 22055
Quote:
Originally Posted by XmadisonX View Post
I got a email from him today.

Dear >>>>>>>>

I am so sorry my wife reported you to the police. It so happens that another gal was calling her and she thought it was you trying to contact her again. I met another girl when we broke up and i got her pregnant an left her when i found out she was I dont want the child and she does. My wife has no idea about this and I hope she does not find out. Again I am so sorry you were accused of something you never did.
What a weird guy. I have a feeling it's one of those relationships where she finds out he's been a bad bad boy and he likes the way she punishes him.

I hope the new woman sues him for child support.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:44 AM.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top