U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2011, 01:22 PM

3,062 posts, read 4,169,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by XmadisonX View Post
I got a email from him today.

Dear >>>>>>>>

I am so sorry my wife reported you to the police. It so happens that another gal was calling her and she thought it was you trying to contact her again. I met another girl when we broke up and i got her pregnant an left her when i found out she was I dont want the child and she does. My wife has no idea about this and I hope she does not find out. Again I am so sorry you were accused of something you never did.
Let me get this straight: you called his wife to tell her he was a cheater, so he already knows you're a snitch and out to get him. And today he gives you fresh dirt on himself and says he hopes his wife doesn't find out? Yeah. I'm falling for all of this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2011, 03:00 PM

139 posts, read 37,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurePugx3 View Post
Using all caps does not make your point a good one.

BTW, I did say any responsible person goes for the annual exam.....if your mother or anyone else makes poor choices in life, that's irresponsible.....which would be the opposite of responsible. It's especially irresponsible if your mother knew your father cheated. Not my issue if you know people, family included, who just don't care for themselves enough to take care of their physical health in this way. Just because some women don't bother with annual
exams doesn't make it a good idea. Just because some women don't get tested for STDs doesn't make that a good idea either.

I trust my DH but I do not know what he does 24-7. There's only one person beyond him who can best take care of me, and that's me. Damn straight I go for all of my annual exams and I am tested for STDs. Some people choose to take their chances and I'm not one of them. It's not like a person needs to announce, "hey, going to the doc today to make sure you haven't given me the clap since last year."

BTW, 2-3 minutes is probably long enough to say, "your husband was screwing me and I have Herpes." Actually, 10 seconds would suffice. Because you said that was why you called, right?
you be surprised how many many women do not get a obgyn exam and who can not afford one

Old 12-31-2011, 03:14 PM

i will end 2012 and enter 2012 by saying. IF you date someone find out he or she is apart of another relationship its a good idea to let the other person know. I KNOW IF i was with someone and i got THE CALL I would be glad that other person made the time to let me know so I can protect my health and move on and leave that cheater. to many people who do not want to be confronted with THE TRUTH about the Affair find themselves wasting their life with a cheat liar and ASSume that person is honestly in love with them when they are not. Why risk your health for a man or woman who is putting your life at risk he she does not care about you so why bother trying to fix it. Once a CHEAT always a CHEAT.

Funny thing is he is a COP and he claims most cops cheat lol yeah and mean time they go an arrest others and claim to be law abiding people. GO FIGURE.

THE END happy new year.........BTW I already met someone else.

Old 12-31-2011, 03:22 PM

9,136 posts, read 4,880,474 times
Quote:
i will end 2012 and enter 2012 by saying. IF you date someone find out he or she is apart of another relationship its a good idea to let the other person know. I KNOW IF i was with someone and i got THE CALL I would be glad that other person made the time to let me know so I can protect my health and move on and leave that cheater. to many people who do not want to be confronted with THE TRUTH about the Affair find themselves wasting their life with a cheat liar and ASSume that person is honestly in love with them when they are not. Why risk your health for a man or woman who is putting your life at risk he she does not care about you so why bother trying to fix it. Once a CHEAT always a CHEAT.

Funny thing is he is a COP and he claims most cops cheat lol yeah and mean time they go an arrest others and claim to be law abiding people. GO FIGURE.

Cops ARE notorious cheaters. I could tell you ALL kinds of stories. I know a bunch of them, and the stories they tell are quite disheartening.

Old 12-31-2011, 03:37 PM

27,676 posts, read 21,646,736 times
Quote:

Well, there IS a lot of truth to that. Cops are known for being cheaters. I've known a number of "badge bunnies" over the years who were screwing around with married cops.

Old 12-31-2011, 03:49 PM

Yeah, i Notice that they go to a local gym that i go that has free membership to the local police department, highway patrol, tribal and captial police to and with their wedding rings on mind you they are there not to pick up weights but more so to pick up women.

Old 12-31-2011, 08:29 PM

663 posts, read 489,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XmadisonX;
you be surprised how many many women do not get a obgyn exam and who can not afford one
No, I wouldn't be surprised, I'm not an idiot. There are health clinics that charge on a sliding fee scale, there's welfare. Irresponsible people do irresponsible things, no surprise there . Responsible people take care of their health. You can come up with your excuses but there is no excuse for the mismanagement of your own health. That's called stupidity.

STDs aside, there is also something called cancer.....last I checked that's not something to fool around with.

Old 12-31-2011, 08:55 PM

19,081 posts, read 12,368,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Well, there IS a lot of truth to that. Cops are known for being cheaters. I've known a number of "badge bunnies" over the years who were screwing around with married cops.
Huh, I never heard badge bunnies before. When I was 18ish I dated a cop for awhile. Found out he was married!

Old 12-31-2011, 10:23 PM

9,136 posts, read 4,880,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Huh, I never heard badge bunnies before. When I was 18ish I dated a cop for awhile. Found out he was married!
Both cops and firefighters have a huge subset of groupies. Not to mention the fooling around that goes on between them on the job.

Old 01-01-2012, 12:15 PM

47,586 posts, read 35,415,626 times
Quote:

Yes - I don't see any problem with the cheated on spouse learning the truth. They should know. Then it's up to him or her what to do about it -- they now know what's up, they can leave the adulterer, they can be a doormat, or they can even take the side of the adulterer against the other. There's no telling with some people, some people have strange relationships.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships