Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2011, 07:38 AM

139 posts, read 170,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
Anyone that dates a married man or woman gets what they deserve. There are billions of single people out there. Cast your net in their direction. And stop complaining when the drama descends on YOU, since you stupidly got involved in this mess in the first place!

And Kitty:

You mean "morality."

maybe IF you read my orig post you would have SEEN that he SAID was divorced.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2011, 07:41 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,596,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XmadisonX View Post
I got STD test before we become sexual. He claimed to have gotten one and i found out he printed up a FAKE medical report.
Wow, this guy sounds like a real winner.

Old 12-23-2011, 07:46 AM

663 posts, read 1,081,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka;
Ah, the age old allegations of youth and immaturity from the IHOP senior pancakes crowd

There's nothing wrong in what she did. She called the wife to report and that's what anyone can do.
The OP has indicated lingering interest in the philanderer more than once, that's immature. She wonders if he still wants to communicate with her and mentions his recent BS text to her. If her concerns were only health related.....she gave the info to the wife, be done with it. Continuing interest in him or the situation is just dramatic garbage.

Now back to my pancakes......

Old 12-23-2011, 07:59 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,535,988 times
You made a huge mistake calling her. You should have written it off and walked away. I don't understand why people do this.

You are the other woman, you are the enemy. Rather than address the REAL problem (her marriage and her husband), she made you the focus of her anger. Denial is a powerful thing.

He may not have wanted to file charges because he really doesn't have a reason to. He screwed up and probably just wants it to go away. But you shouldn't be concerned with why he didn't file. He's married. Let him go.

Old 12-23-2011, 08:04 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,810,934 times
Selfish people are just that - self absorbed...they usually just want to use you for their own pleasure - do you really want to be injested like a plate of food..then expelled like waste? This reminds me of people that are sexist..they persecute the opposite sex..what you find with the sexist persecuter is that they are ready and willing to persecute BOTH sexes...jerks have no boundry - as I mentioned before - someone that is willing to hurt the spouse of another who they do not know - are more than willing to bring harm to you as well - so stay clear.

Old 12-23-2011, 08:45 AM

139 posts, read 170,024 times
I was JUST curious about the reason why he did not make a complaint that was it. I am not interested inhim if i was its 4 months that i let him go i would have contacted him. It was odd that after 4 months this came up. I think anyone would be curious if they left a guy and called his wife in Aug and then got a call in Dec from a detective regarding a police report. NOOOOOOOOO???

Old 12-23-2011, 09:35 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,151,011 times
Quote:
I recently got involved with a married man who told me that he was legally divorced, only to find out that he was lying and not even seperated. I contacted his wife to let her know about the emails, phone calls, gifts and nude photos he had been sending me...and I called her with out being hostile and rude. Well turns out that she went to the police with him and she filed a report but he did not. The Police called me telling me ONLY she filed the complaint and he was with her but did not file one against me. ......... All I did was tell her what he was doing. I dont understand this. I left him and cut him off. I was not mean to her and I dont understand why is it that she only filed a compliant an he went with her and did not. I dont understand it and the detective that called me said he was also confused and found it odd that he did not file a complaint....

I am hurt that they would file a complaint and I JUST got over him and then this was like a extra smack in the face.

I am wondering maybe he did not want to file a complaint jointly is because he wants to communicate with me. .

Your feed back is appreciated.
Quote:
I was JUST curious about the reason why he did not make a complaint that was it. I am not interested inhim if i was its 4 months that i let him go i would have contacted him. It was odd that after 4 months this came up. I think anyone would be curious if they left a guy and called his wife in Aug and then got a call in Dec from a detective regarding a police report. NOOOOOOOOO???
Did YOU read your original post? If you are not interested in him - you wouldn't be asking if we think we wants to communicate with you. If you are not interested in him - you wouldn't have started this thread in the first place.

Old 12-23-2011, 09:52 AM

3,360 posts, read 8,384,554 times
Quote:
maybe IF you read my orig post you would have SEEN that he SAID was divorced
And you said he wants to contact you again (and you know quite well he's married now), and you're obviously receptive to it since you post at length asking for advice on an Internet Board.

What is there left to say? Dump him and forget him. He's married.

End of story.

Old 12-23-2011, 11:06 AM

663 posts, read 1,081,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XmadisonX;
I absolutely would not give a s*it because my interest in the loser would have evaporated when I found out he was married. I would have answered the detective's questions and went on my way.

People can and do behave oddly a lot, even in less soap-operaish situations. If you are 45 you should know this by now. You are concerned with this because you are still interested in him.....it's obvious. You mention wondering if he still wanted contact with you and his text message. You posted all this here.

If a guy lied to me, provided fake medical reports, subjected me to further diseases, cheated on his wife to be with me and who knows who else.....I would make sure he couldn't contact me again, nor would I care what he was doing 4 minutes or 4 months later.

Besides that, any married guy (or woman) willing to text nude pics to someone other than his wife/SO....is a world class idiot.....talk about damning evidence, lol. Affair aside, you should feel grateful this guy's gone, he sounds like real dim bulb.

Old 12-23-2011, 11:09 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,857,505 times
Life lesson learned. RUN away from this guy, forget he ever existed. Get on with your life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships