Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 06:16 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,190,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iT4SoLuTioN View Post
Why do you have numerous male friends? Do you need attention from them all or just the usual theres nothing wrong with a girl talking to multiple males. In love and if you are a human that understands whats right, you really dont have male friends cause you date one or try to get to know one at a time. You give your mind and heart to one person, then body come later. By letting other males know who you are and what you like and the things about you what do you share specially with the one you date or love, at that point only your body/sex correct? They all know your mind but one gets your body thats not s special relationship, you share your mind with one if that doesnt work get to know another.

if youre with one and another approaches reject unless the other doesnt fit from actually getting to know the other. Otherwise if i was your bf and others knew everything about you like me but i got sex, it wouldnt mean anything special about having a special bond with you, therefore id consider you a Mental *****, just like if you give body to many youre a *****. Make sense, it works all the same in love and relationship if you arent a ***** and understand.

So ya you arent a real women, you have been judged
You sound like a 12 year old. And she's not a real woman? What? Does she have a fake vagina or something? Slap your mother for me for not using her BC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2011, 07:47 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,211,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miticoman View Post
he goes to the supermarket every day for shopping, gets the laundry and prepares the daily lunch and dinner, of course breakfast in your bed ,in the late afternoon he takes the dog for a walk, and he does not comment when you decide to go out Friday night with a new male-friend, ahh forgot it ....all night long he works just to permit you an hight level clothes shopping and other quirks

1) not at all

2) yes.... post his cell-phone number
Cuckold?

Old 12-28-2011, 07:56 AM

143 posts, read 192,844 times
Quote:
the women want a strong and virile man, but at the same time tender and sweet.
The women want, a man who is ******* hard but romantic and funny too.
The women want, a rich man, but that does not work too hard.
The women want, a brutish and crude man, but at the same time polite.
The women want, a man with a perfect body, but with a little belly.
The women want, a shaved man, but with a bit of hair.
The women want, a man who is willing to take risks, but with his head on his shoulders.
The women want, a handsome man, but not perfect.
The women want, a man who maintains them and make gifts, but not spoil too much.
The women want, an adventure man, but responsible at the same time.
Is it supposed to be unrealistic for women to want that?

Because that describes my husband exactly. Except that he does work a little too hard.

I don't know...I think men who whine about women expecting too much just don't have a whole lot to offer.

Old 12-28-2011, 08:18 AM

37,612 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
he goes to the supermarket every day for shopping, gets the laundry and prepares the daily lunch and dinner, of course breakfast in your bed ,in the late afternoon he takes the dog for a walk, and he does not comment when you decide to go out Friday night with a new male-friend, ahh forgot it ....all night long he works just to permit you an hight level clothes shopping and other quirks

1) not at all

Well he sounds like an blithering idiot. Why would I want to be married to him? I pick 1- not at all.

Old 12-28-2011, 08:34 AM

37,612 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
I thank you very much for your kind cooperation, then the result of this strange pool is ........

the women want a strong and virile man, but at the same time tender and sweet.
The women want, a man who is ******* hard but romantic and funny too.
The women want, a rich man, but that does not work too hard.
The women want, a brutish and crude man, but at the same time polite.
The women want, a man with a perfect body, but with a little belly.
The women want, a shaved man, but with a bit of hair.
The women want, a man who is willing to take risks, but with his head on his shoulders.
The women want, a handsome man, but not perfect.
The women want, a man who maintains them and make gifts, but not spoil too much.
The women want, an adventure man, but responsible at the same time.
Ummm....right. How on earth did you get all of that^ out of this "poll"?

Rich? Nah...that isn't important to me. As long as they can pay their bills. I want someone that has a good work ethic. I can't stand lazy.

I damn sure don't want anyone that is brutish and crude.

A perfect body? You have to be kidding. Healthy and fit works for me. A belly is actually a huge turnoff for me. No thanks to that one!

Handsome? Well sure...what gal wouldn't want handsome?

A man who "maintains" me? Seriously? Ah...no. I can maintain myself, thank you.

Not sure where you get the hair thing from. I don't think that really matters to most women, in the long run.

You have a strange perception going about what women want. Surely you know that each woman wants something a bit different, right? We are not all the same, and we have individual wants and desires.

Old 12-28-2011, 10:16 AM

1,034 posts, read 1,398,637 times
l will answer to you all in one shot, it should be called the struggle for the affirmation of oneself, it includes many options such as pride, sense of right, the ability to recognize their-self limitations.

In a contest like this it's such probabily to lose the right sense to percive the good and the evil, maybe the life in this dimension is a game without rules

I noticed that none of you consider the love factor, love understood as a feeling or state of being, which sometimes causes the human being ruin- man or woman- to adopt attitudes to himself unrecognizable, while it remaining recognizable for all those who look out of context

l mean a man in love can denigrate him-self till to become ridicule, without recognize his situation

Old 12-28-2011, 10:46 AM

3,360 posts, read 8,389,384 times
Quote:
Real woman dont have male friends when they find the one.
LOL! Spoken by an eminently wise 11 year old.

Old 12-28-2011, 11:03 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:
l will answer to you all in one shot, it should be called the struggle for the affirmation of oneself, it includes many options such as pride, sense of right, the ability to recognize their-self limitations.

In a contest like this it's such probabily to lose the right sense to percive the good and the evil, maybe the life in this dimension is a game without rules

I noticed that none of you consider the love factor, love understood as a feeling or state of being, which sometimes causes the human being ruin- man or woman- to adopt attitudes to himself unrecognizable, while it remaining recognizable for all those who look out of context

l mean a man in love can denigrate him-self till to become ridicule, without recognize his situation
Um... What?

Old 12-29-2011, 09:45 AM

1,034 posts, read 1,398,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Um... What?

hi lovely lady

did l miss some dots or comma?

Old 12-29-2011, 12:41 PM

499 posts, read 891,811 times
Quote:

1) not at all

no.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships