Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 11:23 PM

1,868 posts, read 3,066,643 times

Advertisements

Is this thread serious? I hope not.

If it is then to the OP, dump the guy (he's a drug addict so duh) but don't bother with persuing fame. I just so happen to co own a film production company and I've had to sit through thousands of terrible auditions full of people like you. They're acting to be famous when being famous should come as a by product of being a motivated and passionate actor. You know what? All of their auditions were terrible and not a single one was ever casted a role from us. Not even minor roles. If you go down this path with the mindset you currently have then you will be in for a rude awakening. I don't care if you believe me or not. It will happen.

Again, I hope that you are simply joking around with this thread though.

Old 12-24-2011, 11:28 PM

733 posts, read 1,663,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Addictions and drug use doesn't mean illiterate and stupid..
She is definitely above mere literacy. And she speaks with a level of sincerity that does not match her shallow outlook on life.

The OP also mentioned that she had failed classes because of excessive partying, I'm assuming she doesn't have a whole lot of time to read or have tons of meaningful conversations.

I'm just speculating. I could be wrong.

Old 12-25-2011, 12:39 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,423,099 times
Your best shot at fame is to get knocked up by a celeb.....Kobe is on the market now, goodluck with it.

Old 12-25-2011, 12:54 AM

28 posts, read 28,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetlilac View Post
She is definitely above mere literacy. And she speaks with a level of sincerity that does not match her shallow outlook on life.

The OP also mentioned that she had failed classes because of excessive partying, I'm assuming she doesn't have a whole lot of time to read or have tons of meaningful conversations.

I'm just speculating. I could be wrong.
I am not an un-intellectual person I just have a messed up value system. I was homeschooled for most of my highschool years and had a lot of time to read and develop academic interests. However my interests would not be rewarded by any substantial income or noteriety like I've always desired.

I am sincere and caring person that's part of the reason why it's so hard to leave this guy who I actually do care for and having feelings for and ruthlessly pursue my dream in a way that I hope will be emotionally fufulling for me to finally get what I want.

But he has wronged me and it's time I do something for myself, every other previous move I've made has been for a guy who hasn't done anything for me or allowed me to accomplish any of the dreams I want so I think I need a change of pace.

Old 12-25-2011, 02:16 AM

461 posts, read 782,366 times
If you want to do something for yourself, get an education and work in a profession where you will be respected. That will give you more contentment than you could ever get by being in the tabloids. Unless you enjoy being made the brunt of jokes. Stop taking drugs and get your life in order where you are right now. It won't be better somewhere else. It also sounds like you don't need the money so you're pretty damn lucky to have what you have. Don't blow it chasing ill-gotten fame. It's empty. I've met many rich, famous people in LA who are unhappy. Turn off the TV and turn on your brain.

Also, don't say you care about this guy because you don't. However you got this money, the relative who made it possible worked their ass off, so at least honor that by being an equally decent, hard-working person and not a pathetic drug/fame monger addict. Women like you embarrass me. What happened to make you so desperate for attention and so incredibly shallow?

Old 12-25-2011, 06:53 AM

733 posts, read 1,663,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by labellavita90 View Post
I am not an un-intellectual person I just have a messed up value system. I was homeschooled for most of my highschool years and had a lot of time to read and develop academic interests. However my interests would not be rewarded by any substantial income or noteriety like I've always desired.

I am sincere and caring person that's part of the reason why it's so hard to leave this guy who I actually do care for and having feelings for and ruthlessly pursue my dream in a way that I hope will be emotionally fufulling for me to finally get what I want.

But he has wronged me and it's time I do something for myself, every other previous move I've made has been for a guy who hasn't done anything for me or allowed me to accomplish any of the dreams I want so I think I need a change of pace.
Your high tolerance towards negative comments suggests to me that you are worth helping. In the off chance that you are really who you said you are, here are some advice:

Don't get me wrong. I think you are plenty intelligent for a 21 year old. Messed up value system? Yes, but hopefully you will grow out of that.

As for your boyfriend, he is trouble. One day you will meet a real man and learn what healthy relationships are like.

There is nothing wrong with pursuing your dream. However, most dreams are heavily dependent and is directly proportional to the amount of efforts one puts in, this particular dream of yours is very hard to fulfill and its outcome depends on a lot of factors that are out of your control (ex: luck).

You don't need to be in LA to be famous, because of Internet. I suggest you pursue you degree while trying to be famous in Chicago (write songs, plays, model).

Definitely dump that boyfriend though. You are at least motivated to pursue your dream and get somewhere in life (however silly the approach is), he's not. He's bad influence. He'll only drag you down.

----

More clues to why this is a joke:

4) She REALIZES that she has a messed up value system (most people in her circumstances would believe that they are doing the right things to get ahead)

5) high EQ (did not lose her temper because of all the negative comments, it's quite rare for a 21 year old party girl)

Old 12-25-2011, 06:57 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,710,427 times
I think she is real and she could be the next big star starring in Gossip Girl or whatever. Why do you folks flog her?

Old 12-25-2011, 07:05 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,945,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by labellavita90 View Post
I want to be in movies and take acting seriously and have done acting workshop sessions but I feel it'd be much easier to get it on that as sleeping my way to the top because thats how everyone says a lot of women make it.
I am with "ohiogirl" this is a joke.

You are a spoiled rotten little brat who has everything handed to you and you still are not happy without something more.

Giving you a free condo and a credit card is not helping you one bit. If I had your mom's # I'd be giving her an earful!!!

I think you should stay in Chicago with your free condo with your drug addict boyfriend cause you both are made for each other.

Old 12-25-2011, 07:10 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,945,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adric View Post
Is this thread serious? I hope not.

If it is then to the OP, dump the guy (he's a drug addict so duh) but don't bother with persuing fame. I just so happen to co own a film production company and I've had to sit through thousands of terrible auditions full of people like you. They're acting to be famous when being famous should come as a by product of being a motivated and passionate actor. You know what? All of their auditions were terrible and not a single one was ever casted a role from us. Not even minor roles. If you go down this path with the mindset you currently have then you will be in for a rude awakening. I don't care if you believe me or not. It will happen.

Again, I hope that you are simply joking around with this thread though.
She is a drug addict too. Spoiled rotten.

There is such a long line of people that wanna be famous who have been waiting tables for years for their break. She would just be one more in that long line.

Honestly, I think putting yourself on YouTube or something would be more of a way to be noticed.

Old 12-25-2011, 07:47 AM

609 posts, read 1,139,179 times
Thread needs to be locked. Mods?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships