Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 09:41 PM

62 posts, read 70,763 times

Advertisements

So today I caught my husband looking at Kama Sutra, different sex positions and things like that on the internet. I of course was a little puzzled at first i passed it off took me a shower after a hard days work and sat down to discuss it with him. His reason for looking at it was because "I want to spice up our love life, and I want a child" Well I am only 20 years old, I am still in college and I want children but not until i graduate.. i haven't told him this yet! Anywho..I want to have sex all the time he doesn't.. he said that he wanted to try different positions i was all for that i told him i wanted him to initiate it this time instead of me he said alrighty we will start it tonight. Well i've been waiting for 4 hours now it is 3 am my time.. His excuse is he was about to pass out after we came home from our friends hes been laying on the couch watching tv since then..

I am so confused, I am all for what he wants but i don't think when i caught him that I was what he wanted..??? advice please
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2011, 09:45 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,386,514 times
Make sure you always use birth control when you're with him. You do NOT want a child at 20, way too young.

How old is he? If he's your age, 20, and isn't wanting sex all the time, I would say something is not quite right with him.

Nothing wrong with him looking at Kama Sutra on the Internet. In fact he gets props for trying new things!

Old 12-28-2011, 09:48 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
Make sure you always use birth control when you're with him. You do NOT want a child at 20, way too young.

How old is he? If he's your age, 20, and isn't wanting sex all the time, I would say something is not quite right with him.

Nothing wrong with him looking at Kama Sutra on the Internet. In fact he gets props for trying new things!
I agree that if he doesn't want sex all the time there might be a problem if he's young.

Man I'm 30, it's still what i think about the majority of the time.

Yup. I agree too that wanting to try new things and learning new stuff is a great attitude in the sack.

Old 12-28-2011, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post

I agree with you don't worry I am a smart young woman/wife always have contraceptives at hand.

He is 10 years older than me, it works out good I am very mature for my age just a little insecure

lol its just you would think that me being younger with a lot more drive that he would never get bored with me but his doctor told us he has low testosterone and a low thyroid.. I just hope im not doing anything wrong by wanting to be smart and wait to bring a child into this world..

Is he backing off because i don't want a child this soon?

Old 12-28-2011, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I agree that if he doesn't want sex all the time there might be a problem if he's young.

Man I'm 30, it's still what i think about the majority of the time.

Yup. I agree too that wanting to try new things and learning new stuff is a great attitude in the sack.
my husband is 30 as well

Old 12-28-2011, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by worrywart23 View Post
my husband is 30 as well
OK I'm slightly wrong. I'm still 29 for like another week, but I'm basically 30.

It's different for every guy, but for me, sex is on the brain all the time. Being single might also add to that, but I even then, I'd probably want sex about everyday.

Old 12-28-2011, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
OK I'm slightly wrong. I'm still 29 for like another week, but I'm basically 30.

It's different for every guy, but for me, sex is on the brain all the time. Being single might also add to that, but I even then, I'd probably want sex about everyday.

I just don't understand why he has to fake a headache, and being sick or being tired

I would rather here honey i just don't have the drive right now than to hear any other excuses it makes me feel so unwanted, unloved and unnattractive..

the doctor asked him was he still attracted to me he said of course, and they they got his test results back.. i know he has a problem and i know i cant be selfish but my goodness. I need a break here I am not ready to be an old woman.

Old 12-28-2011, 09:55 PM

354 posts, read 617,691 times
Quote:
So today I caught my husband looking at Kama Sutra, different sex positions and things like that on the internet. I of course was a little puzzled at first i passed it off took me a shower after a hard days work and sat down to discuss it with him. His reason for looking at it was because "I want to spice up our love life, and I want a child" Well I am only 20 years old, I am still in college and I want children but not until i graduate.. i haven't told him this yet! Anywho..I want to have sex all the time he doesn't.. he said that he wanted to try different positions i was all for that i told him i wanted him to initiate it this time instead of me he said alrighty we will start it tonight. Well i've been waiting for 4 hours now it is 3 am my time.. His excuse is he was about to pass out after we came home from our friends hes been laying on the couch watching tv since then..

I am so confused, I am all for what he wants but i don't think when i caught him that I was what he wanted..??? advice please

How is it 3 am your time when you are writing this? That would mean that you are in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean .

Perhaps he does want to try different positions, however, you can get pregnant using the positions the two of you are using now .

Why haven't you discussed with him that you would like to have children but after you graduate?

Old 12-28-2011, 09:56 PM

Quote:
I just don't understand why he has to fake a headache, and being sick or being tired

I would rather here honey i just don't have the drive right now than to hear any other excuses it makes me feel so unwanted, unloved and unnattractive..

the doctor asked him was he still attracted to me he said of course, and they they got his test results back.. i know he has a problem and i know i cant be selfish but my goodness. I need a break here I am not ready to be an old woman.
So he has a problem? Is it treatable?

Old 12-28-2011, 09:58 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,917,838 times
This sounds a lot less like he has problems with you and a lot more like you both have problems with communication. Sit down and have a real conversation with him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships