Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 02:36 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,606,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Well - I think there is a difference between wanting to have a penis inside of you or having a finger. Sorry to be so graphic - but I think there is a difference. The one guy that I knew that really liked anal penetration was bi - but mostly straight.
Even a finger sounds gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
I'm too dumb this crap.

I think I missed the memo. Anal penetration here means the male gets it
I thought she was getting it too at first, which is still something I find to be a perversion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2012, 02:37 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,144,864 times
Quote:
I'm too dumb for this crap.

Yes, in this relationship apparently the OP performs a prostate check on her significant other who is a male.

Old 01-06-2012, 02:39 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,606,283 times
I don't even want to think about HOW she's performing this anal penetration on him. *facepalm*

Old 01-06-2012, 03:04 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,663,567 times
I read in the news somebody stole a mannequin hand somewhere LMAO

Old 01-06-2012, 03:42 PM

20 posts, read 13,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
no no, you didn't offend me at all, the point I was trying to make is, your looking for reasons why he's like that, and why he treats you as he does? Just move on, and stop trying to figure him out....

I'm not saying this to hurt you, but from experience....after a failed marriage, I kept trying to understand for years, why he treated me like he did, why he acted like he did, and never did the answers come, however, when I started a personal evaluation, and tried to figure out, why I chose a man so dysfunctional...well, then the answers started comeing....does that make sense?
It does make sense thanks.

Old 01-06-2012, 03:50 PM

1,704 posts, read 2,318,708 times
Quote:
I read in the news somebody stole a mannequin hand somewhere LMAO
They released a sketch of it. Is this the one?!

Old 01-06-2012, 03:54 PM

20 posts, read 13,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
Oh, I was also wondering why he is divorced? I mean, triplets is a big deal so there must have been a compelling reason either on his part or his ex-wife's...just curious if it has any bearing on the current relationship...
He said they got divorced because they grew apart after the triplets. They forgot about their relationship and went to counseling to try to save it but it didn't work.

Old 01-06-2012, 04:50 PM

2,289 posts, read 5,763,846 times
I'd say he is bi...and has other encounters during the week. If he has the trips on the weekend, you are a helper and a front.

Just my 2 cents, take what you want and leave the rest.

Old 01-06-2012, 05:14 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,703,411 times
Quote:
I'm too dumb for this crap.

LMAO!!! You're not the ONLY "sheltered" one here. I'm finding myself thinking, "FIND A HAPPY PLACE, FIND A HAPPY PLACE!!" I'm feeling like I need to cover my eyes. If this conversation were audible, I'd want to cover my ears and blush!!

Old 01-07-2012, 01:52 PM

3,978 posts, read 4,999,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss1979 View Post
He said they got divorced because they grew apart after the triplets. They forgot about their relationship and went to counseling to try to save it but it didn't work.
You know, for all this weird stuff that you've explained, and I do think it's kind of weird, he may be a fairly nice guy. But I also think that there are too many things to overcome to ever be truly comfortable in the relationship. This very well may be cliche, but if you have to work too hard, then I don't think this is the right relationship for you.''

I'm not saying there won't be struggles along the way, but if you're starting out with weird kinks that can be construed as bi/gay, are you ready for that? Are you ready for someone who may not be able to come to terms with his real feelings? I know this is a huge presumption, but it may be something to consider. Also, not contacting you throughout the week just plain blows. I like that little nervous feeling I get when I see my husband's number on my phone...ooh, he's calling me...sweet.

Just a thought...hang in there...I'm interested to see what you decide... and hope you're happy with your decision.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships