Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 07:21 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,692,607 times

Advertisements

Good job, VT don't burn the dinner though!

(although depending on where this thing goes, that could end up being a story you two reminisce on years down the road :P)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2012, 09:10 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,898,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
Good job, VT don't burn the dinner though!

(although depending on where this thing goes, that could end up being a story you two reminisce on years down the road :P)
I'm a good cook bro. I've got this. I'm just sitting back and letting things unfold. If nothing comes of it, then fine. If something comes out of it, then fine as well.

Old 01-18-2012, 09:22 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
I'm a good cook bro. I've got this. I'm just sitting back and letting things unfold. If nothing comes of it, then fine. If something comes out of it, then fine as well.
Aren't you more comfortable cooking in your place...? Besides, it'll likely be a "milestone" date...

Old 01-19-2012, 04:43 AM

37,612 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
Update. Had a second date this Saturday with a Third date on Thursday. I'm going to her place and making her dinner.
Very cool! Hope dinner goes well! What are you making?

Old 01-19-2012, 07:09 AM

2,152 posts, read 3,398,152 times
Quote:

did she suggest you keep hanging out again or did you? Im only wandering cause of the current situation I'm in where I feel like the girl is making me do all the work

Old 01-19-2012, 03:11 PM

3,603 posts, read 5,938,680 times
Quote:
I hope you're joking. It's brutal for men and I've had 2 3rd-dates in 16 months.
No, I'm not joking at all. If you want brutal for men, try Los Angeles. That's brutal for men. There you'd be lucky to have any 1st dates or 2nd dates, let alone 3rd dates.

Old 01-19-2012, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdydoody342 View Post
did she suggest you keep hanging out again or did you? Im only wandering cause of the current situation I'm in where I feel like the girl is making me do all the work
She did initially. I couldn't on Tuesday, so I suggested tonight.

Old 01-19-2012, 05:51 PM

105 posts, read 127,163 times
Quote:
She did initially. I couldn't on Tuesday, so I suggested tonight.
@VT Hokie

Can you please describe DC women and your dating profile-look/job?

I thought DC would be kinda easy to date in for a professional as its a truly working city...what i mean is, if you're a professional guy, you can date your worth--you'd be in demand, not regarded as a boring square...??

thanks

Old 01-20-2012, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlawn1 View Post
@VT Hokie

Can you please describe DC women and your dating profile-look/job?

I thought DC would be kinda easy to date in for a professional as its a truly working city...what i mean is, if you're a professional guy, you can date your worth--you'd be in demand, not regarded as a boring square...??

thanks
I don't know. I don't really think in terms of most DC-ers. For me, I'm not worth my job, I'm worth much more than that and so is the person I want to date. My job is a paycheck but otherwise creativity inhibiting. If you have to display yourself to women based on income level etc, then you're hanging out with the wrong women IMO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships