Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 01:40 AM

3,083 posts, read 4,866,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
The law disagrees.
so does the dictionary
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2012, 04:34 PM

1 posts, read 1,883 times
This culture is obessed with physical appearance... I hope she received some comfort from at least some of these posts, while many were completely off- topic. I am experiencing something similar. Ive been in a relationship for 2.5 years and the passion has faded on my side a lot. I stress over it and long for it to come back. I know I have deeper issues to deal with in myself, but I won't give up because I believe if it was once there, we can create it again. Real relationships are not perfect. There are ups and downs. Don't believe everything you see in movies and in books. Everyone else seems to be doing that and they too will hit a point where they feel as you and I do. Sadly, they will probably give up. I pray you find it again. Focus on the positive.

Old 07-02-2014, 06:12 PM

1 posts, read 1,452 times
I was married to a man I was not sexually attracted to. Now I am with another man who I am VERY attracted to. It makes a huge difference to me. Sex is also a form of communication and it is just as important as being able to talk things out, etc.

Old 07-03-2014, 02:57 AM

143 posts, read 187,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planter View Post
I guess you are right--I just don't understand how I can be very attracted to someone for a time and then not. He is actually good looking and gets a fair amount of attention so I feel like I'm holding him back. I've even told him this--and he still doesn't want me to go. I guess I've just been waiting for my attraction to come back. Thanks for your post.

A strange this is--this isn't the first time its happened to him. He dated someone else before me and the exact same thing occurred. But guess what? After the breakup the other person eventually became attracted to him again. Am I in the Twilight Zone?

^^^^ the truth shall set you and him free. You may regain the attraction toward him, because you will not have him any more. May be you need a new experience or emotional (up and down) love life to keep the fire burning.

Old 07-03-2014, 03:04 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,589,768 times
You can see couples complaining about sexless marriages all over the Internet. the strange thing is they don't want to let each other go.

Old 09-13-2014, 01:13 PM

1 posts, read 1,332 times
It can come back, it's happened to me. I split wiv my gf coz I wasn't sexually attracted to her, we were in a boring stagnant relationship. After a few months away from our stagnant relationship the attraction came back, but we eventually finished. Now in my new relationship after 2.5 years my gf finished with me coz she wasn't sexually attracted to me, but still says she loves me so much and always will and there will always be a special place in her heart for me, and wishes things could be different and all that, iv tried to cut contAct wiv her but she won't leave me alone yet doesn't want to give tings ago from fresh, like start dating, doin fun things going away n jus doin spontaneous things like we used to. She's doesn't understand attraction comes n goes in relationships, she's only 21 and I'm 28. It's very confusing n frustrating for me but I guess it's jus swings and round abouts

Old 09-13-2014, 05:39 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,559,277 times
I think men should just quit asking women to marry them altogether. Let them ask if they're that hot on the issue. Don't want to coerce anybody into anything after all.

Old 09-13-2014, 05:44 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,559,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
The law also states that I can be arrested without trial at Guantanamo Bay because I have several firearms and more than seven days of food storage at my home.

It isn't like I am a judge so you don't have to worry. All I am saying is that this is my opinion and that I am entitled to it. Everyone else is free to disagree and that is ok.
After careful consideration, I deem you a whacko.

Old 09-13-2014, 05:47 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,734,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
Not to split heirs but that is NOT rape...it would be rape if the guy forced himself on her. Many women have sex when they don't feel like it...I think they call that marriage...(I kid I kid)
Splitting heirs will get you in all kinds of legal trouble. Don't do it, man.

Old 10-03-2014, 08:58 PM

1 posts, read 1,228 times
there's physical attraction and mental attraction. both are required to maintain a healthy relationship, but neither of them are needed when there is no sex going on.

sex is important, even if two people are REALLY into each other, if they stop having sex, it makes them try to fill that void elsewhere.

and sometimes, people can be really attracted to each other but the sex sucks, and if that's the case then you're pretty much SOL unless u learn how to have sex better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships