Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 05:52 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times

Advertisements

Hahaha my idiot boss left her facebook open and i post to another co-worker," Get to work what am I paying you for?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2012, 05:59 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,877,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Hahaha my idiot boss left her facebook open and i post to another co-worker," Get to work what am I paying you for?"
nice...lol

Old 01-10-2012, 06:23 PM

373 posts, read 710,393 times
My post was to remind people of what facebook can do to you and see if there was some interest in the subject WHICH THERE WAS...LOL

Old 01-10-2012, 07:21 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,474,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconman View Post
...These women are both school teachers so we arent talking about trailor park trash.
Yes, you are.

Old 01-10-2012, 07:27 PM

37,617 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
My post was to remind people of what facebook can do to you and see if there was some interest in the subject WHICH THERE WAS...LOL
Facebook didn't do a thimg to anyone.

Old 01-10-2012, 07:27 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Two trailer park girls go around the outside around the outside...

Old 01-11-2012, 11:26 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,236,113 times
Quote:
Umm, no. You said, "She keeps asking my friend for advice even though she was told that she didnt want to hear about it..Any ideas...These women are both school teachers so we arent talking about trailor park trash."

You never said anything about asking posters of what they think about FB and what it can do. FB doesn't hurt people. People hurt people. Blaming FB is the same as blaming any Internet chatroom.

Old 01-11-2012, 11:36 AM

1,325 posts, read 2,920,389 times
Quote:
I know a young woman who works with another woman and this story is crazy, The co worker has another job part time and met a guy and one thing lead to another and they started seeing each other.This woman is married with 2 kids. She has facebook and forgot to close it and there were several things said in it that revealed what was going on and her husband discovered it. She told the husband that she had not had sex with the guy and was sorry and would break it off completly. Her husband was in a state of shock and depression, she went to see the boyfriend and end it but couldnt and at that point she did the deed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,She keeps asking my friend for advice even though she was told that she didnt want to hear about it..Any ideas...These women are both school teachers so we arent talking about trailor park trash.
Just because someone is a school teacher or some other kind of white collar professional doesn't mean they're not trailer park trash or ghetto. Being a white collar professional says that they likely did well in school, possess certain skills required for the job, and didn't come across as a total baffoon during the interview(s), but it says nothing about their morals, values, true personality, character, or off the job behavior. People can easily put on a excellent facade for work, but be a completely different person outside of work and I'm not sure why people fail to understand this.

If you need proof as to what I'm talking about, take a look at all the family-oriented politicians who were deemed strong on family values, appeared to have high morals, and were considered upstanding citizens in their communities, but then went off and did immoral or illegal things behind close doors (and eventually got found out about). And those are only the ones who have been caught.

Last edited by bicoastal10; 01-11-2012 at 11:55 AM..

Old 01-11-2012, 08:29 PM

3,016 posts, read 3,910,427 times
Quote:
she went to see the boyfriend and end it but couldnt and at that point she did the deed
Yeah. "She went to see the boyfriend and end it. . . . "

Like she couldn't send him and email, text or call him to "end it".

She went to see the boyfriend to have sex with him just in case her husband decided to leave her, she would already have the boyfriend locked in and ready to go.

Seriously. Husband finds out about an emotional affair after she leaves her Facebook page open and she insists they did not have sex yet - then leaves to go see the boyfriend. . . . and wow, they have sex. (for the first time).

WTF. . . .

The husband needs to ditch the biyotch.

Old 01-11-2012, 09:01 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,931,772 times
Yeah, this girl is trash, she doesn't deserve help, she deserves nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships